Reviews for Harry Potter and The Magic of Magicness
ssbn655b chapter 33 . 1/23
Liked the story, hated the begging and whining for reviews.
Liked super powered Harry, disliked (made up silly named) type wizard.
If the power was passed on from his father's side of the family why didn't James kick tommys ass with it?
Giving a graphic description of the sex a miss is a good thing, as you didn't finish the story I'm guessing your sex scenes would be unsatisfying as well.
An editor and a spell checker might help as well.
Fumbls chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
I mean come on, richest person in the world? He has all the best powers possible? In what way will he have anything threatening him at this point?
Fumbls chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
If you couldnt already tell from the title, dont waste your time. This is abandoned by the way.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 28 . 9/28/2017
harry a jerk, he see ron running and decide to attack him, he should be punished.
Saissa chapter 26 . 7/13/2016
What is wrong with harry and one girl? That is why it is called monogamy!

Also this fic was later abandoned. Why was it abandoned?
Because you gave into your readers demands and wrote what THEY wanted instead of writing what YOU wanted!
Saissa chapter 25 . 7/13/2016
Hermione clearly is pushing all of Harry's buttons.
Why is it that Harry can stay reasonably calm against a stupid idiot like Ron, and yet he loses his temper against Hermione. He really needs to cut the emotional links to Hermione ASAP and forget she ever existed! Same goes for both Ron and Ginny.
Saissa chapter 24 . 7/13/2016
Your really need to edit your chapters before you post them.

WHERE is NOT the same as WERE. WERE the NOT the same as WEAR.
Saissa chapter 23 . 7/13/2016
That was actually an interesting way of getting Sirius back - making the Veil out to be an illusion.

I never would have thought that Smythe was Sirius!

I guess I cant see past the illusion after all! LOL
Saissa chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
Good battles!

Atrocious spelling and editing!
Saissa chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
Ok so I was wrong about Hrry being headboy in the 6th year. I forgot that he was supposed to be HB in 6th year. Sorry.

As for the lack of reviews - that's probably because the spelling is atrocious!

4 may be spelled FOUR, but 40 is spelled FORTY - not fourty!
Saissa chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
Lockhart was only at Hoggies for 1 year - Harry's second year. So if Samantha had Lockhart in her first year, then Harry was in second year. So if Samantha is now in 5th year, that puts Harry into 6th year - NOT 7th year. So how can he be the Headboy?

You have a continuity error!
Crimson-Esper-Of-Ruin-Instinct chapter 34 . 5/16/2016
this fic is awesome, real gritty stuff is good
AW0L chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
susan is addicted to xbox
AliB1149 chapter 34 . 7/11/2014
Can you please not mark abandoned stories as complete. Or at least put that it is abandoned in the description. It is incredibly irritating.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
So harry could have killed voldemort but didn't want to... Guess he doesn't care about the innocent people that will be killed until their next meeting. While a good story overall, there are quite a few contradicting things in the story overall that I can't make heads or tails of.