Reviews for Children of the Stars
stellastyles99 chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
my most favorite sentence so far : "What was an alien doing in his house ?" XD
Dying Heart Alchemist chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I like the title, but why have you stopped updateing? I mean the last time you did update it was in 2008. I thought you said you han plenty of chapters already typed up? Or did you (like me) get a virus or something on your computer and it erased all your memory. I didn't save my story on an external device and I had like ten chapters already ready to go. I was so stupid! I sincerely hope that didn't happen to you though, I was so mad at my computer and myself. Ok I'm rambling now so I will Wrap this up. I love the storyline and I wish to read this book. I hope it is published by now and it is still called Children of the Stars.

Looking forward to it,

DyingHeartAlchemist
DyingHeartAlchemist chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I'm to lazy to log in but I have a few questions. First, how old is everyone, and is Ed the same age as Al and Winry? Then, is Al and Winry just friends living together or are they girlfriend/boyfriend? Thats mostly all my questions, and if I keep reading then maybe I'll figure out. Just wanted to express those thoughts so maybe if you revise it for your book you can include those near the beginning. Or maybe I am being stupid and you already mentioned it earlyer and I am a retard.
XxAxelRoxasXionxX chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
This story is really good. Where is the barrage of 30 chapters you promised us? Please update yes, I know it's four years late, but do it anyway!
Almorlyx chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
this is awesome!
NostalgiaS chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Update soon~
Qaddafi the Ripper chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
FOUND YOU. mwa ha ha ha! Yes, the intelligence level is positively frightening. I am going to read this and tell you what I think next time I see you. Be afraid. (Seriously, you know I like it, and I want to read it. I just like to sound scary.)
BlueRyuu chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
wow its only been 1 day? i could swore it was like, the second or third with all that's going on O-o

btw, when rose shuttered, it should be shuddered. kk?

personally i want you to change the fic title. parodies of 'the girl next door' are way too common, and personally, i just want to blow them all to pieces.

anywho! good luck with your book! :D:D if you tell me what author's name, and the name you finally choose as its title, ill go out and buy it! :) i always love buying the remodeled versions of the fanfics put up by people i just absolutely love it. specially when the originals are still up on the web! XP i think i know of 3 people now who have or are turning their stories into actual books... one of which i dunno has succeeded yet, one is pending, and then this one! yay! funny, cuz theyre all of different fandoms. i personally like the 'Inuyasha' one... completely rewritten with new characters etc and its awesome XP oops! im rambling!

sad to see that the story wasnt out when promised, but we can wait a bit! right guys? *crowd of readers behind cheering loudly* woot! XD just because some people dont review doesnt mean that they dont enjoy the story!

i myself have been subjected to months at a time when my school blockers/internet screwing with me that unables me to leave reviews... so dont get discouraged if your reader's count thingy goes up but no new reviews are there! ; ;

okay i really AM rambling now... enjoy your review :3

woot Al and Rose share mind-probe to mind-probe talk.. hahaha. wonder if she'll let him probe her mind again in order to find her boyfriend...? eh, probably. thats rose for ya.
juk.in.adagio chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
wow, this is amazing! :D and so original, i love it~

i'll be looking forward to the next chapter :D
SakuraSagura chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
*does a happy dance* YES! It has been updated! Thank you! XD

Aside from it feeling a little rushed I did enjoy this chapter. While it didn't further the plot much, it gave a little peek into the characters, which was nice. So much happened in only a few days that I can hardly wait to see what else you'll pack into this story.

As for the title... Methinks I like it. I laughed when I saw it, lol. I'll try to be good and wait for chapter nine as patiently as I can P
Arktos chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Oh, and that reminds me...I liked the original name a bit better, although this one is interesting. But how is Ed next door to Winry and Al? Do you mean in the next room? Sorry, just a pet peeve.

...I think the name change would rock, though. XD I'm sorry, it really is a cool name.

Reviewed because I'm too lazy to go to your profile and click 'Private Messaging' or the like.
Arktos chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
I had a most brillant idea. Well, two most brillant ideas. They would help improve your story, but you'll have to be willing to take lots of criticism. I didn't do nearly the editing job I wanted to on the first chapter, but that's because I think I didn't approach it from the right angle. You up for it?
SapphireElric chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
Keep your name on here the same, everyone knows you by this one here! And I like the new title, although I think Children of the Stars was a bit better. YAY! Updates! I wait in eager anticipation of the next one
SakuraSagura chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Wow, I liked this chapter, especially Ed's confusion between words. Nice touch ;) The part with Ed looking through Al's mind was awesomely done. I really liked that part too.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Angel hacker chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Awe! All is scared of Ed! Though that was completely obvious. XD Cute! Can't wait for the next one!