Reviews for Year of the Spark: 16 to 17 June
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Hehee! Very amazing story! )

Beautifully written and expressed, and a great ending as well. Love the fact of the "outer influence" bit near the end.

Great job!

xoxo
kaitebug chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
i love happy endings.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Awesome story!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
"some outside influence" "Carson smiled." Aw. I loved that! Great job. :)
Momm2five chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
If only it would happen this way . . . this is great. And I think you should explore the alliance. ;)
Pat chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
E!CARSON!

I loved it.

I really do hope that Elizabeth comes back in the end of SGA's run.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
woah, *carson* smiled? huh. nice. very nice. i loved it. loved it a lot. and it felt very in character too.
kuroima chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
You really made me cry it was just so sad as John met Carson and Elizabeth and the scene on that balcony. *sniff*

Awesome story can't wait for the next part.
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Arghh, I want the next part! *stares at screen expectantly*

You already know my opinion on this but I'm going to give it you again... AWESOME!

I love how in character everyone is and how right the alternate reality is. Poor John, now he's kicking himself for not going after Elizabeth but at least now he has hope and so do I. I really hope he finds her in his reality too!

Fantastic and I can't wait for the next part!

Hannah
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Love this! Thanks for sharing
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
"which had thankfully convinced himself, not to shoot himself." Lol. I liked that line.

Aww. Poor John. That's so sad. I really hope that Elizabeth is at those coordinates!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was awsome. I can't wait to go read more of these stories! Keep up the great writting!
ChiaraHhue chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Love this fic! Nicely done - I look forward to the next chapter!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
'which had thankfully convinced himself, not to shoot himself.'

LOL loved that line.

but so sad...im close to crying damnit after Elizabeth told him the other him came for her.

this was interesting, i loved it. even though its heartwrenching i have hope for the next chapter! i cant wait for tomorrow :)
BlueSkys91 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow I can't wait for the next part! You have me glued to my seat!