Reviews for War X
ThestarWarsnutcase chapter 4 . 4/8
Please continue this story I need an ending!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Love this series, and sorry to see it end.
wolfey141 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Ok I love this series but you ever going to finish it?
TsukiRoze chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Female hyena's have a mock penis, so unless one of them is an expert in hyena biology- checking wouldn't really prove anything anyway.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
You should give Xander a nickname like 'Mystic Man' or 'Vodoo Priest' it doesn't have to make sense but please let it be cool!
jgood27 chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Love this story, please update
msdarque chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I loved this story! Interesting, fun, full of action, great to read. :D

The previous 'Weapon X' and 'Soldier X' were fantastic too.

I'd be more than happy to read some more of this universe!

Congrats! Lots of stars!
Quathis chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Quite the Halloween adventure, and good showing of Xander's fears. Also good to see his crush on Buffy hasn't been crushed here. Until next time.
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
so that's not the end right?
WraithRune chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Brings a grin to my face :D
thsunami chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Ihope buff and xander get together here and no riely
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
I REMEMBER the episode that this chapter is based on. And you did a good job with it. Now, lets see if Essex DID survive and what plans he has for Xander and his friends.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
-Oi, DO SOMETHING with this!

This has got to be one of the most interesting tales I have heard in a while! Xander with a magic based X gene? Most X genes being magic based? Come on, man, get with the program and finish this thing!

Happy writing, and update soon!
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
You know, I initially was going to be re-reading the Inheritance saga today, instead I started reading your 'War X' saga instead. :)

I could say a bunch of different stuff, but for right now I'll stick with the 'safe' area and offer up some ideas that you may or may not like (and are free to use without my permission btw.)

Xander's mutant powers. Basically, and I stress *Basic*; he physically manifests matter-based forms of two "psyches" that were temporarily imprinted over his own mind and body at certain points in the past. There have certainly been stranger and less 'explained' mutant powers published in the comics prior to this, not to mention made up by the fans, so I'm not going to argue the logistics of it.

I would, however, like to provide a way for allowing Xander to further... evolve so to speak. While Joss never made it happen again after Halloween, and even Buffy had at least one more "possession" under her belt than he did by the end of the series, what I would propose is; If /this/ Xander were possessed by some other "psyche" even after his powers have now surfaced, would he then be able to physically manifest *that* possession as he does these two?

Potential canon-friendly means of getting Xander "possessed" would be have *him* get drunk and turn into a Caveman instead of Buffy turning into CaveSlayer. And *MAYBE* instead of getting infected with syphilis by the Chumash Indians, he gets "possessed" by the Indian (who may or may not have been a mutant of some kind) and afterwards can summon all of the warriors just the same. One last one, if you ever decide to take this story that far, is after helping to empower Buffy into a Super Slayer, he can either summon the "original Cave Slayer" or maybe even give himself Slayer Powers. That would be up to you, I'm just tossing out ideas.

Of course that doesn't even touch on the potential of Marvel Crossover Possessions that become available to you! Ghost Rider anyone?

; Keep Up The Good Work!

- Joshua

PS: Are you still accepting input on the 'Inheritance-verse'?
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Another awesome story to your 'X Series', I can't wait to read more and see how this one plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala-Paige~