Reviews for Simply Amazing
LillyMeg-x-xlol chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Ok so Ive got to admit that Kai has never been my favourite character on HM. But I think, with out my knowing so, you are slowing making me like him more. Going to read more Kai/Mary right now :D
Ninny-na chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
My brother has the worst writing in the world.

As does my Dad.

And his Mom.

It's so hard to read. D;
Icefire149 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
this was so cute! i loved it! update soon
Kitty go moo chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
These oneshots are so cute! update soon!
sugarapplesweet chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Okay, when I first read through this, one of my thoughts on Kai's reaction to Mary with her hair down was, "Well, SOMEONE's twitterpated."

And then I got the mental image of Kai as an altered version of Thumber when he sees the girl bunny- only with brown fur and a bandanna. XD

Seriously, though, I loved the relation of the summerseason and Kai. Especially the line- "When the traveler spoke about time, he seemed to not acknowledge its existence, except to say that it went by too fast."

That really seemed to sum up his entire character all at once. _

Hoping you get more plot bunnies for this in the future!
Icefire149 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
i loved this! Kai and Mary are the best pairing ever!
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
It's so cute. x3
MrsArmitage chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Kairy! I love this pairing. Thank you for writing and posting this. It was really sweet and pleasant to read, and I love how you captured Mary's personality.
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aww, you may end up converting another to Kary, Jean!

I love how he fires an intelligent quote right back at her. Just as intelligent people are not always brainy, nerdy, or geeky-not all beautiful people are cocky, ditzy, or incoherent.

Very well written to top it all off.

~ Peace and Love
shadowtiger21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Nice first chapter! I can't wait for the next one! keep up the good work!
Kuruk chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh my GOD!

You may just have converted me, because on a cuteness scale Kai/Mary may just have beat out Gray/Mary... o.O

I LOVE it. It was so sweet and cute and this may just be my new favorite pairing and I'm in a bit of shock about it so... uh, bear with me...

Beautifully written, really convincing and wonderfully original. Definitely a fave.

Update as soon as you can :)

~Kuruk
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Very CUTE.

I still don't like this pairing though...
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
AND I pressed the submit review button ahead of that poor review's time. :(

Now - God, I loved it. You're amazing, you know? XD but honestly, this was perfect. So in-character, and I'd very much expect Kai to be the type with little glimmers of hidden intelligence. -hugs Kai-

I should alert this story, too - but I just realised that I had to sign out to review and the little box things aren't there anymore. Huh.

Great job. I want more!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
:O

I didn't have you on Author Alert, and nearly missed this. I'm putting you on it RIGHT NOW.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
First of all, squee! Second of all...adorable! I love it, I swear, and if this doesn't convince me Kai x Mary is the best crack pairing ever, I don't know what will. Adorable, in-character, squee-inducing-and I want more! Great work, Jean!