Reviews for Chichi no hi Iruka!
siovannie chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I love it! The beginning was kind of sad, with Kakashi-sensei and Iruka-sensei praying to their fathers. But after that it was funny with poor Iruka-sensei being suprised like that :P I liked how you made Naruto-kun so nervous instead of him being hyper :P It just fit better here, if Naruto would've been running around and yelling like usual the story wouldn't be as fun/good as it is now :)

Anyway, I really LOVE the ending! It's so sweet, Iruka-sensei is indeed really lucky to have Naruto as such a close friend, and Naruto-kun is lucky he has such an amazing father figure as Iruka-sensei :) They're just so cute together in your story :)
angiesmile chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aw that's so sweet! And I can really picture the card and how Naruto managed to beat Jiraiya XD
Queen of the Random Word chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I love it! It's so sweet and I never feel like there is enough Iruka Naruto father/son interaction in the series, or in most fan fics! Excellent job!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
What are you talking about?

From this one-shot, it seems to me that you've done well-written Iruka before I even joined this site. :)

I adore this story!

First off, you really struck me with the fact that Sakumo's name isn't on the stone. I mean, I guess I already knew that, but I never /really/ thought about that. It broke my heart just a bit that Kakashi doesn't even have a place to lay down his white rose.

Then you had me chuckling over Naruto's surprise, and the fact that Iruka only barely had time to ditch his kunai before Naruto barralled into him.

One line that ended up being my favorite somehow was "Happy Fa—what?" Iruka was deeply confused. He did not know the identity of Naruto's real father, but definitely knew it wasn't him."

I had to grin at the thought of Iruka not quite realizing what he meant to Naruto until now.

Then you made me sad again, with Naruto not knowing how to do Father's Day "right", and that both he and Iruka would watch other families to pretend it was them.

But you had me smiling again at the end. For such a short fic you certainly took me for an emotional ride. I love that you conveyed such feeling in such a small story.

This is going in my favorites list for sure!
rairakku chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
omg a really sweet story! i cried *sniffles*

nonino chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aww, that was so cute! x3
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw!

That was so sweet! 3
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ah, that was so cute! I nearly cried from the sweetness of it.
pamellka chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
How cute!
Unlaced Opheliac chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was so sweet. I'm defo saving this story to my favs.
AvatardsUnite chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Once again, AWESOME job! I thought this was really touching and I liked the relationship between Iruka and Naruto :) I also appreciate your taking the time to research traditions of Japanese fathers day. Thanks for writing!
Madame President chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
to be honest, i generally consider fathers day to be the worst day of the year, however, this almost made me cry (in the good way). anyway, congrats, and i loved it.

-spider wench
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This was such a sweet story!

meira
Acara Whitefox chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That has got to be the sweetest thing I have read in my whole life.
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
aw...that was so sweet! i gave my dad a certificate to dunkin donuts for father's day, and he loved it! _ I think iruka was so touched that naruto sees him as father...

cardcaptor eternity

ps I just have one little constructive critiscism. "Thank you for the meal" Is itadakimasu, with a t, not ikadakimasu, which has two k's. _
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »