Reviews for Don't Say a Word
I found your story in some old folder of bookmarks I had. I was one of the original readers geez 7 yrs ago and I'm so happy that it's just as good as I remembered. Thanks for the beautiful writing and story.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
:/ was ok
Melly chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
I love this story. It was beautifully written, well done.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww that was by far one of the best Zutara fics I have ever read! Congrats!
Belle Peters chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
I loved the story for many reasons. 1) it was zutara. I am a huge zutara fan. 2) it was in Zuko's pov 3) the plot was perfect.
Please keep writing!
CatonissForever20 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Aw, I love how Zuko stayed by her side
Different Child chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I love this story! 33 I'd love to see more from them as growing up! Their daughter and Zuko and Katara as parents. I'm glad he was daddy just because he really wanted to be. I know he would've raised her as his own regardless, but it does provide an heir too. Lol. GREAT job my dear!
Different Child chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
O NO! WHO TOOK HER!? AZULA?! MAI?! WHOO?! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! IT WAS HIS!
Different Child chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Yes! 3 Zuko is stubborn about this. But it's for good. 3 It's the best. He LOVES her. But will she accept? I'd hope but still.
Different Child chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
DID HE REALLY SAY THAT! NO MORE DREAM?! 0,0 WOW! That's like...hugee. He loves her...333 YES! That is love. Zutara is love.
Different Child chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
*HUGS* I want to hug them both. T_T_T GET TOGETHER! / Awww. They need to be respectful. But this gives me ideas for my own fics later down the line. :)
Different Child chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Distance! That's what happens when he avoids her. She gets distant and a distrust and there's craziness and stuff. /
Different Child chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
WOW! Sokka didn't even know it. It would be like Katara to hide it. -; But awww sibling love! They will be there for each other no matter.
Different Child chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Good! To the being more steady. And aww. She'll still need him! Just maybe not in the SAME ways! I think this is a brilliant story my dear!
Different Child chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
At least she wasn't trying to kill the child. Honestly that was my first thought. But that would've been sad. And awww. It likes him! D Yes she does! 33 But o Zuko. TT Awful timing. Katara is alright for now! PHEW! that's good. Water will always do her good. Especially the comfyness of it. The warm but not hot. And he knew her. He knew water was the answer for now. And o boy! WHO did it? And WHEN?! 0,0