Reviews for Velveteen Rabbits and Studded Belts
corjca1 chapter 13 . 7/26
very good stotu enjoyed it how about a segual to it maybe a wedding of ich/rukia
Shinnypichu88 chapter 13 . 10/12/2018
And the epilogue never came.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
Cant wait fo the epilouge :))
Jade Rojo chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
i love this story... i didnt notice how much it took you to complete it.. because i just found it and read from chapter one to this.. non stop...

thank you so much.. very very enjoyable!
SundanceK chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
This is a really great story one of my favs can't wait to read the epilogue.
Wordlurker chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
This ain't my usual fare of story, but I enjoyed it anyway.

And yes, Byakuya is incomprehensible to us mere mortals. The guy can be downright mystifying sometimes.
malea.anne chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
this if probably the 3rd or 4th time i've read this fic!

it's wonderful! luv it!

hope there's an epilogue. thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
4 Years... Really T.T
moira33 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I like it I felt so sorry for Rukia
How come she dose not know the father?That really was shocked I am starting to believe she was raped...
The only thing I do not like is Ichi being younger is he in highschool?
Loved how he stopped the kid s crying so Ichigo and the kid has autism?
lex chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Your story is so sweet I liked it from beginning to end, but i'm still waiting for the epilogue. I can't help but wonder what did isshin do this time lol
FatesShadow83 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Loved this! Absolutely brilliant!
Hazel Roses chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wow, your writing style is absolutely amazing! I was sucked into this story and already want to know if you ever plan on finishing this since it isn't marked completed. I hope you do plan on finishing it!

I'm not sure if it's where I live or what, but a woman having a baby out of wedlock is really common so it was different seeing people shunning her and giving her horrible looks for it. It's just so common now people don't really make a fuss about it.

Kito is very adorable. I'm having trouble guessing his age. You said that he was late learning how to talk. Most kids start between eighteen and twenty-four months. If he's late is he over two now? That's just me being curious lol.

I love Rukia and Renji's relationship. It really seems like they are very close without it being a romantic way. Then again, it could end up being one sided. My mind always is pondering on possibilities.

The older women in the store were so annoying, but then I thought about it, I do that as well and I'm sure many people have thought the same thing. I'm not rude to the mother or anything, but I've definitely thought, "Why can't she control that kid?". This honestly sounded like it was coming from experience and if you have none, you are just very talented!

I could see how frustrated she was getting. Issue after issue was coming up and unfortunately Ichigo got toe brunt of her wrath. Very good first chapter! I see that there will not be a lemon in this story, which makes me sad, but I can live _. Keep up the good work!

Hazel Roses
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Byakuya loved rukia's sister, if the story is a little like the anime. i bed Hisana could ask Byakuya to protect, help andbe a bhoter to rukia.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
That's a pretty abrupt ending.
theevilouterspacechicken chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
I like your fics. I don't know why. Some parts are quite bad, cliche and inaccurate. I usually hate the whole modern AU genre as well. I used to think it was stupid. But then I started to read my name is haruno sakura. I honestly thought it was quite bad. I don't even know why I started it. But then I finished it in a day. This too. Something about these fics, I just can't stop reading. They're not the best or really well written bit I really really like them. So that said it would be awesome to see the epilouge. But you do and write whatever you want. I would just like some closure.