Reviews for Changes
francis2 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Oh so the nightmares might be something more. Wow! I love the way they are playing in the woods.
francis2 chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Terrific chapter. I start to feel sorry for Beth. She won't be able to capture Mick's heart much longer if he's so drawn to Josef and doesn't let her in at all.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Well written, but I am reading some homosexual type emotions/feelings going on here (in another story as well) and that concerns me.

Never once during the show (and it was rerun recently on the TV) did I ever pick up any homosexual tendencies from either man towards the other.

They are just very good friends to one another; for Josef a relief as Mick does not want or need his money only his confidences and friendship. For Mick because even in his darkest times, Josef can tease and kid with him, get him up and going and moving.

I know that the Vampires are VERY sexual beings. But good friendships can and do exist amongst them, men or women. Who else but to truly understand their conerns?
angelspike55 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
love your story wish there was more!
SamDeanLove chapter 31 . 5/13/2010
AH! More..more please hurry up!
stilljustceci chapter 31 . 4/2/2010
It was a pleasure! I loved this story from the beginning, and was always thrilled to get a new chapter in my inbox to look over for you. Hope you'll trust me with more stories in the future, because I can't wait to read them. :D
callih chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
a very taunt, tense chapter full of menace and scary moments for both beth and mick.

Malcolm is one ballsy vamp, I gotta give him that.

I liked how Rake dismissed sylvia so efficiently. Josef gave a whole new meaning to the word 'cool' in this one!

Everything played out just perfectly and I was on my edge of the seat until the last moment when the Elder left.

Knowing someone's vulnerablities is always an asset to an enemy, isn't it.

oh oh..Josef is coming!
Ilaaris chapter 31 . 3/21/2010
This is one of the most interesting stories I've read in a long time. I loved the Sire/fledgling dynamic. The Elders were really interesting characters. I loved every minute of this story and I really hope you'll write a sequel!
callih chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
does the phrase the 'shit is going to hit the fan' hold any meaning? Josef is NOT a happy camper..three vamps are in Mick's apartment, a defenseless Beth is out in the hall and all hell is probably going to break loose.

Can we say..'help daddy?'

A tense, tightly written chapter. Beth is adding a new dimension to your writing. I like it! I hadn't realized how important a character she was until she was 'missing'.

You weave the three beautifully. I'm hoping for more and can't wait to see what the big two are up to!
callih chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
I don't usually like Beth chapters but I enjoyed this one very much. You make her so likable that it's difficult not to find her endearing.

I loved the spontanaeity of the beach and her acceptance of Josef and Mick's new relationship. I admit, I was hoping for a little 'romance' there but, somehow it turned out even more 'intimate'.

The chapter ended on a mysterious note that has me wanting to hurry on to the next..what are you, dan brown? ha.

and the storyline with jackson, rake and malcolm is most compelling. Damned fine writing!
pretend-to-care chapter 31 . 3/9/2010
Great ending to a great story! I also loved chapter 30-I could picture everything perfectly! Looking forward to the coming stories!
callih chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
aw,that was so nice of Josef to pay for the roses/dinner/dress and afterwards! I like this new happy Mick! You describe details beautifully, I could see Beth's dress and mick's gaze as it traveled her body. HOT!

Josef can be so amazingly sweet and considerate sometimes.

I needed this 'lull' chapter as much as Mick and Beth. I actually did miss her. who knew!

I would have liked more info on the 'Elder's' visit. Still not trusting HER..but it's somehow fun not to do so..haha.
callih chapter 14 . 3/7/2010
an emotional, difficult transition for Mick AND Josef. figuring out the nuances and expectations of the new relationship one step at a time.

they communicate very openly and with great trust. I like that Josef knows when to back off and give space. when to trust and when to be wary.

I hope Mick hasn't bit off more than he can chew with his new investigation. I remember Coraline's 'family' and how strong they were emotionally.

I will trust in Josef to save the day if the necessity arises and wait to see what the Elders have planned.
callih chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
I don't trust this she-witch. But I would probably like her shoes. So, people watching our Mick, planting seeds of doubt between Josef and his fledgling.

The plot thickens. I'm also wondering where Jackson fits into it all. He stood up to show his disapproval to an Elder. He has more under his belt than one would think..I think.

Very cool plot twists and turns.

Onward then...
callih chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
New developement..Malcolm's being naughty..you know, the more I read this..the more I realize..Mick is a lot like Althea. He's not all that bright either..hahahaha.

I did like his show of balls when confronted by the Elders. Wise beyond his years, grasshopper! Josef backing him was way cool. And Rake's amusement of 'life' in general perhaps or..Josef's wit and courage.

I am suitably intrigued. What the hell is Malcolm's beef with Mick? He can even make Josef cringe? whoa mama!