Reviews for One Act of Kindness
SoakEm4Crutchie chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This is one of my favorite swing kids fanfic of all time, it brings a very new and unique idea to the fandom. Your OC isn't annoyingly perfect, and has a purpose other than a romantic interest for a canon character. Tho only thing I would say would improve this fic is if it was longer! Great job!
Lara chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Good so far... Really good start
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Who says a hopeless romantic has to be bad?

Actually, this was quite well-written, and a genuinely new concept to this archive. Good job!
Joseph Haney chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I really enjoyed this story because the theme of "Love thy enemy" has always appealled to me. And because Swing Kids is the best movie I've ever seen, so it was nice to see the story continued with a happy ending for both Thomas and Peter.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
This was so cool! Short n' sweet. :) And I actually understood the German portions of it, which means I must be learning SOMETHING in German class, lol.

The Madman
Christine Writer chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
AW I loved it! Sequel?
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
What a lovely story! Thanks for posting it!
VioletFieldofFlowers chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Hooray for the happy ending! I'm ginning to tell you the truth. haha. Good job!
cryptogirl chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Gah, wretched ads always interrupt me right when I start reading.

Anyhoo, great chapter. That was really sweet. I feel so bad for Emma though! At least she has a couple of really sweet swing boys to help her through everything. I'm jealous. ;)
VioletFieldofFlowers chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Aw... This was a good chapter. I got all misty eyed and everything! Keep it up, I love this story.
VioletFieldofFlowers chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
This is such a cool story keep it up dude. :D
cryptogirl chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Aw, cool idea. Great chapter! The only thing is that it seemed a bit rushed to me, but no biggie. Can't wait for the next one. :)

Gosh, I love Swing Kids... :D
cryptogirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Great first chapter! Really exciting. I'm liking the added perspective of Emma on the Allied side. Can't wait to see where this goes! Update soon! :)