Reviews for The Joker's Poem
Classic Joker. That sounds exactly like something he'd do.
Cushion chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ohhh. Something about allegory, symbolism... That was brilliant. I would have applauded loudly for the Joker if I were there. It was a good poem.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hahahahaha the Joker is so insanely full of himself XD it's awesome
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
rainbowonfire chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Absolute BRILLIANCE!
Embrace-Me-Eternally chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Hehehehehehehehe...

Very nice xD
embrace-insanity chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
wow! really cool! i really could imagine him doing just that...how perfect!
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh my goodness. That was absolutely hysterical.

His characterization was SPOT ON, right down to the last detail. It is extremely difficult to capture and write his character well, and you've pulled it off. Congrats.

I don't give pleasant reviews...well, almost ever, so you're very special indeed. Yees. SPECIAL. I suggest you take a look at my homepage to see how special you really are.
chicomarx chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
You have a great writing style. I love how you portrayed him as so egotistical, like he can't see beyond himself, and like he's his own world. Really loved it.
naughtytemplar chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
"I am the poem! I am the greatest poem that ever lived!" I laughed so hard at that! Hahaha! Brilliant! I can totally imagine that.
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I don't see what's not to understand. I think it was perfectly clear what he was saying! He is a bit of a narcissistic one, isn't he? Not that he doesn’t deserve to be, considering his awesomeness.
Twinings chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh, that crazy, egotistical Joker, we love him so.

-3.0
Tal Vez chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Awesome work! I could so totally imagine him doing something so whimsical and just so egotisical such as this! Plus is funny! xD Two thumbs way up for this!
Kay-sama chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hahah very well done, very in character for the Clown Prince! I like that you didn't try to show a sappy and emotional Joker, you kept him firm in place, he believes in himself, he needs no explanation, he doesn't need a mask, he wants everyone to know who he is Great job! *applauds*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Very very nice! A disturbing look into the maddness and ego that makes up the Joker in almost equal parts.

Bravo!