Reviews for Nezumi
janhajkajqb chapter 7 . 7/2
plsssss update thiss
catk chapter 7 . 6/29
Im so excited to see Kiba and his dog as ANBU ... i think they ate the hardess to hide thier true identity
heyyy.. this is soo great.. hope you find some time to update this story
wildchild0721 chapter 6 . 3/10
Love your story. Will you be updating soon? Please let me know, I would love to keep reading. I love some of your other stories too.
Krishka chapter 7 . 2/11
This story is simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. The concept , the writing, characterization and plot development and of course the pairing. I hope you complete this story on priority basis, as it has soooo much scope.

However I think ultimately Sasuke will fall for Hinata, and then he is to choose between her and Nezumi ( who apparently appears interested in him to find out if he truly cares about Hinata or not).

Also I have a question with regards to the bet . According to it Sasuke has one year to find Nezumi's identity, but will the bet still be applicable if Hinata is forced to reveal it due to circumstantial factors, say an attack on Naruto, their leader ,or Konoha, or Sasuke/Hinata fighting Danzo, where the Konoha 12( Akai ANBU) have to fight, revealing some or all of their identities to Sasuke.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 7 . 1/31
This is magnificent!I love it so much!
Please, tell me you are still writing.
I've really been enjoying all the plot
Hinata's character is so rich and you've done such a great work with her
The idea of the whole Akai ANBU is great!
I hope to hear soon from you.
Keep writing :)
Zoh chapter 2 . 1/13
Omg, sasuke just reminded me of a certain perverted monk...
Sandria Harris chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
I love this story and I know you haven't been on in a few years but please finish.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Love your story, please keep writing ang update soon. Thank you
wildchild0721 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
I love this story and the cliff hanger why! Hope you get back to this story soon!
random716 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Why? Why does it stopped here? I really hope you can get back on this story. I mean, look how much of a cliffhanger this is!
ChoppingBoard chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
wow. pretty interesting AU. i like that you've characterized hinata and neji stronger than sasuke, but i think his capture was too easy? considering that naruto got injured when he fought sasuke. hmmmm.

please continue :)
rockyourlove chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
This is so so interesting T T please don't let it be abandoned. Complete it, please?

Such precious 7 chapters, I'm blessed to find and read it. Hopefully, you'd come back soon enough and inspired :)

Love the idea, pace and overall really original&unique 3
Scarlette Winter chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Why. Why is this on hiatus. Where is the author? I'm mourning. This was brilliant. Seven chapters of brilliance, and then bam. Over. With a cliff-hanger.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
MAAAAAAAN. i love this one. why are your stories so good? i would totally totally love it if you would continue this story.. please.