Reviews for Nezumi
DarkCherry chapter 1 . 8/24
Pleasee update. If i was in Hinata's place i would do the same thing: pretend that you are not identical with the other person and have another characterization than an akai. I can imagine how Hinata could laugh her ass off, because she can so easily troll Sasuke (whos's smart after all and would not in a million years guess it is her he is looking after). Sasuke is really obsessed and has a kind of possession over Nezumi a.k.a Hinata. Oh boy... if he knew she is still a kunoichi, an elite shinobi... this is a cliffhanger and i and other reviewers as well would be really happy if you continue this.
LaCrazyWriter chapter 7 . 5/12
please come back and finish this amazing story
Stephanie chapter 7 . 2/8
Please finish this story. I like it and the plot is on point.
shikara chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
I wish u continue its amazing yar
cespericueta35 chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
OMG update already
janhajkajqb chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
plsssss update thiss
catk chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
Im so excited to see Kiba and his dog as ANBU ... i think they ate the hardess to hide thier true identity
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
heyyy.. this is soo great.. hope you find some time to update this story
wildchild0721 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Love your story. Will you be updating soon? Please let me know, I would love to keep reading. I love some of your other stories too.
Krishka chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
This story is simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. The concept , the writing, characterization and plot development and of course the pairing. I hope you complete this story on priority basis, as it has soooo much scope.

However I think ultimately Sasuke will fall for Hinata, and then he is to choose between her and Nezumi ( who apparently appears interested in him to find out if he truly cares about Hinata or not).

Also I have a question with regards to the bet . According to it Sasuke has one year to find Nezumi's identity, but will the bet still be applicable if Hinata is forced to reveal it due to circumstantial factors, say an attack on Naruto, their leader ,or Konoha, or Sasuke/Hinata fighting Danzo, where the Konoha 12( Akai ANBU) have to fight, revealing some or all of their identities to Sasuke.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
This is magnificent!I love it so much!
Please, tell me you are still writing.
I've really been enjoying all the plot
Hinata's character is so rich and you've done such a great work with her
The idea of the whole Akai ANBU is great!
I hope to hear soon from you.
Keep writing :)
Zoh chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
Omg, sasuke just reminded me of a certain perverted monk...
Sandria Harris chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
I love this story and I know you haven't been on in a few years but please finish.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Love your story, please keep writing ang update soon. Thank you
wildchild0721 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
I love this story and the cliff hanger why! Hope you get back to this story soon!