Reviews for Nezumi
random716 chapter 7 . 8/18
Why? Why does it stopped here? I really hope you can get back on this story. I mean, look how much of a cliffhanger this is!
ChoppingBoard chapter 7 . 1/5
wow. pretty interesting AU. i like that you've characterized hinata and neji stronger than sasuke, but i think his capture was too easy? considering that naruto got injured when he fought sasuke. hmmmm.

please continue :)
rockyourlove chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
This is so so interesting T T please don't let it be abandoned. Complete it, please?

Such precious 7 chapters, I'm blessed to find and read it. Hopefully, you'd come back soon enough and inspired :)

Love the idea, pace and overall really original&unique 3
Scarlette Winter chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Why. Why is this on hiatus. Where is the author? I'm mourning. This was brilliant. Seven chapters of brilliance, and then bam. Over. With a cliff-hanger.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
MAAAAAAAN. i love this one. why are your stories so good? i would totally totally love it if you would continue this story.. please.
Nikki156 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
MORE!
oh sasuke u silly dick!
AAKK MORE PLEASE continue!
I loved every part! No complaints!
except Hinata's stuttering but its in her nature. So oh well..
Ragnell chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Very entertaining dialogue. I hope to see you continue.
FallenHime chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Great story! Love that hinata has an altar ego. A strong hinata us so much better to read about :D please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
I reviewed this about 5 months ago and still, a new chapter was not updated. This is a really well-written story, I love the storyline and I can't get enough of this, so PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :'(
MLeggyLeaf chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Pleaase please write more?
This is one of the best sasuhina ever!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I really love the idea about akai anbu! Great!
Myreally chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
As much as I want to read about Saskes reaction to finding out about the true identity of Nezumi; I know you have more to offer than for him to find out right now.
This was an amazing story and I have read it over and over is indeed my fifth time reading it and my second time reviewing!
I want to know more about Hinatas love life and her relationships.
If I haven't made it clear, I LOVE YOUR STORY! This is the kind of stuff I don't mind loosing sleep over!
Hope to hear from you soooon!

-Myreally
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
will you please continue with this story i love the story so far please
leiasixx chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Its Awesome ! Love It! Moooore! xD
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Can you please update the next chapter and quick! I was really absorbed into this story until it suddenly stopped. :(