Reviews for Four Going on Forty
unnombrecualquiera chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved it!
Raphie114 chapter 21 . 3/6/2012
*sniff*sniff* Both endings were soooo LOVELY! ;_;

ThanKyu for the good reading! D
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
love it
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
. I liked your original ending better. You seriously had me wishing that you had continued after House told him that he was Chase's dad, just we could see the interactions. And of course the teasing from his coworkers.
randompopsicle chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
Oh my god. This is one of, if not my very favorite house fics. I couldn't stop reading it.
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Awwww I love this
hawkfire111 chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
i feel like a heel for not reviewing the other chapters. that was absolutely brilliant.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
I love the second ending. This story was freakin EPIC! I loved it!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Loved this twist in this chapter:)
SierryaSkye chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
I just finished reading the entire story from chapter one... and it was just amazing. Thank you for writing this, I was a pleasure to read. You are a very good writer, I hope you continue to write even if you aren't posting anymore.
twilightluvr001 chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
SQUUUEEEE! LOVLOVELOVELOVELOVELOOOOVE This story!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! It is definitely some of the best writing I've seen on this site. It took turns I didn't expect and was really sweet all around. I really thought that the witch was going to come back again and that the injuries Chase sustained in his old life would happen in his new one too, since I thought that the witch was pissed and exacting some sort of punishment. I read too quickly, but when I went back to look again, it was apparent that she wanted House to feel what it was like to have a child. I like both of the endings, they both have their merits, but I have to say, I think you wrapped it up a bit too quickly and a bit too neatly. They were both sweet endings all the same though. Fantastic work!
fhclause chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
Wow... At first, I was kind of awestruck, with all the magic and everything. But then, it was so cute, little Chase was so adorable.

I like the first ending better. And for the second ending, I was actually quite surprised that Chase didn't become a doctor like House. Maybe that;s the reason I like your story. The element of surprise. Anyway, I think becoming a vet is something Chase would go for...it suits him. I do wish you write more...maybe a sequel?

Chase's story kinda reminded me of a manga I once read in mangafox, "Kare Kano". No magic or anything, but the main guy in the story had more or less the same history. I really recommend you reading it. It really touch something in your heart..
Anon chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Dear Quack675,

I was trawling the net and came across your FF Four Going Forty for House MD.

I feel it is just right to compliment you on a job well done - I was hooked from Chapter 2 onwards and could nx wait to finish it and when it was finish - I wish it could goon. Sigh...

Thank you so much for making a great FF! Tot you would like to know, after 4/5 years on - ppl are still reading and getting goose pimply over it...
Tjix chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
"So what? Everybody lies."

Oh, that just killed me. I loved the whole thing, start to finish. Now I'm off to read the alternate ending. :)