Reviews for Ripples
TheFeyRa chapter 26 . 9/16
I reread this and love it just as much as I did back then.
katsumi0003 chapter 19 . 9/10
SAKURA IS SO COOL!
Bianca chapter 26 . 9/2
I've just finished the story and it was honestly amazing, I was so involved into it and imagining everything to the point I wish all that happened here was canon. I love the way you described everything, how the characters interacted with eachother, and the way you included so many concepts, and even characters, directly and indirectly. In the last two chapters I literally laughed out loud so many times because the dialogue or the thoughts were so funny and perfectly in character. One part of me will keep in the back of my mind some of the things from this fic as actual things that hapenned in the anime because it makes my heart happy to think so (as the interaction between Choji and Lee, it was super short but that was enough, it was hilarious! That's definitely canon in my head!).
May chapter 26 . 8/15
Oh gosh, so much to say about this story.
Maybe the best way to put it is that it fills that sad part of my heart that wishes this actually happened, or something like it.
Thank you for the beautiful way you wove this story and for staying true to the characters.
May chapter 25 . 8/15
Wowowwowow! What a cliffhanger! And what a great chapter. I love that you've involved Sai as much as you have rather than ignoring him.
May chapter 24 . 8/15
Another great chapter. I am just so happy to read this~
May chapter 23 . 8/15
oh WOW! So much happens in this chapter. I love that you take the time to flesh out Juugo and Sai's personalities, really lovely.
Intersky chapter 2 . 8/15
I know it’s been long and you’re probably not going to see this but your fanfiction is so CAPTIVATING !
I really like the quotes at the beginning and at the end, they are not some randon quotes from songs we can see they have been used specifically and that you worked real hard

You really respected the characters in my opinion Sasuke is not a cliche and nor is Sakura. Also, the plot here is very interesting and what i mean is that i really like your fanfic !
Going to read chapter 3 !
AfricanPower chapter 1 . 8/11
superb
RabidRainbowOverdose chapter 26 . 8/2
Came back to this fic for a third reread, this will always be one of my favorite Naruto fanfictions!
Yuhe Hime chapter 26 . 7/15
I just love your story! So mucho wonderful. Congratulations, and thank you for this amazing lecture.
arjane chapter 26 . 7/9
This is an old favourite of mine that I wanted to re-read for the longest time. I'm so glad I finally did, I forgot some parts of it, but it was like falling in love all over again! I can't express how awesome this story is. Thank you so much for writing.
aprilanddecember chapter 22 . 7/6
Haha, I SO want to see that conversation in Tsunade's office in anime-form.
"Sasuke's got a crush on Sakuraaa!"
aprilanddecember chapter 21 . 7/6
I just can't say enough about how much I love the insight into Sasuke's mind... the way he sees things and how he thinks of Sakura. It's downright impressive!
aprilanddecember chapter 20 . 7/6
Oh man, that Madara. Evil dude alright.
Great chapter! I'm missed Naruto and Kakashi and Sai!
4,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »