Reviews for Ripples
Sylvan Moon chapter 10 . 7/21
More like large, scary mother duck with that hair of his. Lol.

I think your Sakura is a little too sassy and Sasuke is a little too caring but I'm pretty sure that's what we hoped they would be in canon. But the story is quite entertaining so I'm sticking around.
KageSakura chapter 26 . 7/15
This was one of the best Naruto fanfics I have ever read. And the Go Fish scene was priceless. I wanted to hug Sai at all times.
Andychanuchiha chapter 24 . 7/1
This is a awesome fanfic, wish it was contuined through cause its interesting nd love the sasuke protectiveness its so cute nd karin the bitch is in her right place suigestund juugo are so cool!
randomme123 chapter 26 . 6/30
And folks, that is an example of a good fanfic XD
shoshoryuu07 chapter 5 . 6/20
interesting story! really looking forward in reading this fic. :)
TMariee chapter 26 . 6/8
Sigh sad to see this wonderful story end! I'm definitely checking to see if there is a sequel!

~TMariee
PumaWarrior chapter 26 . 6/8
Loved the story, but a quick question; in the authors noted at the end, you referred to your work as "the end of the Ripples saga". Does this mean there will be a sequel? I only recently started Naruto, but I have spoiled a lot of story elements for myself, but I feel Sasuke returning to the village would have some extreme, well, 'ripples'. I assume you'll co tongue to be fantastic and continue this at some point in the future, but I just wanted to be sure. Sorry to be a bother.
squaredplanet chapter 19 . 6/2
Wow, this fic gives me so much life. Gosh how I wish it all went down this way. Aha you've done so amazingly so far but I haven't reviewed or commented mostly because all I would (or perhaps all I could) say is how good it is. Damn
Rola G chapter 1 . 5/30
Hey, great job with the story, became one of my favorite stories.
AMAZING! This is simply amazing. I envy you, you're a good writer. Hahaha. And it's funny that sakura's been kidnapped four times hahaha i also love the fact that sakura's not a fangirl anymore and that she's been trying to escaped from sasuke if given a chance :)))
I never really liked how the actual Naruto ended because I felt they were trying to wrap things up too quickly! If only you were a part of their staff! I love how the story played out and you are an amazing writer! I always hoped that Sasuke and Sakura would end up together and I feel as if the real manga and anime did a sucky job with it. Plus you cleared up a lot of questions I had. I was so lost during this time in the manga because I didn't understand what Root was or who Danzo was or why either of them were important! Thank you for this story! Too bad the writers didn't see this before they finished!
Allison chapter 26 . 4/23
I loved the beginning but the whole thing from the manga itself was sorta dull.. I actually thought you were gonna make EVERYTHING up but you did!'t and that displeased me. You did well though.
AlSmash chapter 26 . 3/18
A pity there is no sequel as I thoroughly enjoyed this and would have loved to see the additional ripples caused by the relationship and how they face Obito/Madara in the future
This is one of my favourite stories of Naruto Fanfiction. I like the wit that difinately displays intelligence even though she has'nt seen him for years, the sense of independance. He is also well within character which I think says alot about a story. The plot is just brilliant which you did by taking actual events and altering them. To be honest, I was'nt very enthusiastic about Sakura and Sasuke. I thought she could do much better. I still don't like Sasuke as an individual, but I now see that Sakura would'nt be Sakura without Sasuke. This epiphany has taken lots of hard thought but at least I can now admit that, thanks to you and this brilliant story. Well Done!
manikachandra7 chapter 26 . 2/18
This is an awesome story that I came across. I enjoyed the whole slave concept and dark atmosphere of sound. The starting only was enough to glue me to read more.
And my favourite part was when. Sasuke gave Sakura a goodbye kiss. So chaste...
And when he yelled at Madara "Touch her and I'll kill you!" Those were actually filled with a sort of venomous possessiveness and I loved it!
Also the ending was just PERFECT!
You've literally nailed it!
Much love