Reviews for Ripples
Fiercest chapter 25 . 12/4
I've reread this a few time and as always, I'm in love with every aspect of it: the plot, characterizations and style! WONDERFUL. Thank you for blessing us with this fic, seriously.
Sweetness1969 chapter 14 . 11/21
U dear needs to get a good animation person and put it as a Gif , I will be the 1st fan that will happily use my data to download it
Macheala19040 chapter 26 . 11/9
This is by far one of the best Saku-Sasu Stories i have ever read and believe me, i have read /A lot/ of stories. It was a pleasure reading this, loving this and wanting more!
mamajensen827 chapter 26 . 10/16
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Well done!
Hm I I find myself skimming these couple of chapters with madaras revelation because based on what I remember, it's almost the same as the manga. I find myself wishing Sakura would have a bigger impact on the plot and change the course of the story more. Either way, it's super well written and I appreciate the fact that you were writing this when the manga was still in progress
Daledesu chapter 26 . 9/22
Wow, this got to be my favorite SasuSaku story so far! It melts my heart to see that Sasuke has Sakura standing by his side and holding him while he goes over all those pains. Danzo and the other council member's death is a bit rushed, I would say, but fighting scenes are not so important in such a emotional story. The only thing I wonder about is Itachi's eyes... Thank you for writing it!
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 26 . 9/19
This was a great read. I think some challenges were too easily overcome...but I do love that Sakura is not unreasonably strong and overpowered, just her usual strong and smart self with her own limitations. And yesss I love her snarky comebacks and that she doesn't swoon over Sasuke so much. It's incredibly refreshing to see Sasuke's affections over hers. His protectiveness, his jealousy, his gentleness, and everything in between and beyond, without them being overshadowed by Sakura's affections. Good job on this one! Thank you for the ride! :)
Keep writing!
wolf08 chapter 6 . 9/13
This story is legendary. I find myself re-reading it for probably the fourth time about 6 years after I discovered it, and the story is so engaging from the get-go that I find myself hooked as if it were my first time reading it. Perhaps the only thing I have trouble getting used to is Sakura's OOC standoffish attitude around Sasuke but it makes their dynamic unique and unpredictable so I am growing to like it anyways. The flow of the story feel natural in many respects, such as Sasuke's gradual acceptance of his feelings for Sakura, the transitions between scenes, and how you move through key parts of the plot (I feel like everything I'm reading is important to it, or in other words, I don't feel like I'm reading any filler scenes, which is always awesome).
All right, so I realize I'm only 6 chapters in this time around, but thought I would share some good vibes. I hope that, whatever you're up to now, that all is well. You have a wonderful skill in storytelling and I'm sure it will bring you places, if it hasn't already. Kudos, my friend.
Tutu Bear chapter 26 . 9/8
Can I just say how happy I am to find a well written fic that has Tsunade being both cut throat AND a good leader?

It seems like every "Sasuke returns early" fic has the Council being this huge insurmountable opposition, but I mean, c'mon, it's a village of freakiin' ninjas and it's war time. Assassinating them is totally an option. Plus, the village loves Tsunade, I think the clans would back her up. At a certain point, you just have to pull the "I'm Hokage, bitches!" card and move on with life.
JazzCarnival chapter 26 . 9/4
OKAY, first things first: I LOVED THIS.

The story was really interesting and it makes you wonder what would have happened if Sakura was there to help him after all. The slow-burn of their romance was great as well! Watching Sasuke struggle with his romantic feelings was so cute! And I absolutely loved your characterization of Sakura (I mean, y'know, WOMEN EMPOWERMENT). Her badassery was refreshing and I honestly think she would have acted that way around Sasuke considering how much he's hurt her emotionally.

Your writing was great as well! The only real problem for me was the shift in POVs. It was confusing at times since I didn't know in whose voice I should read it in. And probably a trigger warning for the mentions of rape I guess? It disturbs me whenever it's mentioned (although no such thing happened to Sakura it's really... scary).

But overall, the plot was great! The ending was fulfilling. My heart is just so full of warmth. Thank you for writing this!
Barbie Cue chapter 1 . 8/13
I love this story
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 26 . 8/11
As a rather diehard ItaSaku fan, I kept expecting the Itachi kidnap scene to go differently. Haha. But Sasuke is definitely growing on me and I've come to appreciate the SasuSaku pairing. This fic seriously helped solidify that. Probably one of the best fics I've read for the fandom for sure. Major kudos!
Scorose143 chapter 26 . 7/30
Stopped Reading at one Point and then started to miss The Story. Glad That i finished it, it was Really good. ️
so good I wish it were canon
enrimoe chapter 26 . 7/15
this was so good. seriously. this fanfic made me canceled all of my saturday plan and spent the whole day just laying in my bed reading this masterpiece. thank you for writing this.
4,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »