Reviews for Ripples
Sasusaku's fans chapter 19 . 9/14
It's funny how Sasuke casually just said "I wanted to destroy Konoha" to Sakura.
Sasusaku's fans chapter 18 . 9/14
I love this, when I watch the real scene my heart is hurt omg but reading this is so beautiful cause there's someone giving comfort to this broken boy. Like in Sasuke's second databook said "the one whose filled his lonely existence with something called love is Sakura" they're so beautiful, it's just many people misunderstood it.
ZeroTwo25 chapter 11 . 8/26
amazing story so far, i love it
Shaisande chapter 26 . 8/21
Hello.
First of all, let me thank you for this AMAZING SasuSaku story! I LOVED it! The way you developed their story is so realistic and beautiful.
The thing is ... I just finished it and while I was reading I couldn't stop thinking about how great it would be if there was a Spanish version (I'm Spanish-speaking) for all Spanish-speaking audiences ... and I'd really like to do it (translate your story) and posting it on Wattpad, the credit would be all yours, don't worry. Of course, I won't do it without your permission, so the question is:
Can I translate this story and post it on Wattpad?
nineredhorsy chapter 26 . 8/21
THANK U SO MUCCCHHHHH FOR THIS STORY! ONE OF THE BEST SASUSAKU FANFICS I'VE READ 333
nineredhorsy chapter 24 . 8/21
LEE AND CHOUJI! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OH MY LORD
shit game chapter 26 . 8/13
trash
AfricanFire chapter 26 . 7/26
I'll never get tired of reading this
iamshocked chapter 26 . 7/16
Wow, your fanfic is the most fave ive ever reak, like months ago its 2k now it reached 7k, your awesome author,.
Hermosa historia
autumnphoenix888 chapter 26 . 7/11
I LOVE this story! I shot through it in about three days - absolutely amazing.

First off, I love how well you were able to develop relationships. Sakura and Suigetsu had such a cute bond. I loved their interactions and the light bantering between them - I think of them kind of like brother and sister. Juugo was really sweet to Sakura - and honestly, I can really easily picture him like that in canon. You were able to capture many characters' personalities so accurately through their dialogue and actions. It was a joy to read.

And then there's - of course - Sakura and Sasuke's relationship. It was absolutely BEAUTIFULLY handled. From Sakura's sharp tongue with him to Sasuke's pretending she was nothing but a nuisance, every part of their interactions are so realistic and something I can totally see happening if this was canon. Sasuke in particular was a such a flawed and conflicted character, and maybe that was what I loved most about him. You captured his motives and his insufferable attitude so accurately. It blew my mind how naturally you incorporated Sakura into the Taka and developed her relationship with Sasuke so slowly and carefully. Each one of their actions brought them closer and closer, until Sakura - who initially hated Sasuke's guts - realized she genuinely cared about him and couldn't leave him even given the choice. The romance was such a slow burn, but that was what made the ending truly worth it.

The plot was so unique. I've read a few romance fanfics about the victim falling in love with the captor, but very rarely are they ever so well fleshed-out and beautifully written. I love the way Sakura was insistent on making Sasuke as miserable as possible about her situation, and, eventually, reluctant to think there was any good in him. It made their relationship that much more realistic and meaningful.

The turning point, in my opinion, was when Sasuke had finally decided to let Sakura go. That part had me sitting at the edge of my seat. I couldn't put the story down from that point on - everything was so fast-paced, flowed so seamlessly, and I cannot even express how emotionally attached I became.

This story was a spectacular ride, all in all. The way you wrote each of the character's interactions with one another, and how heavily the circumstances weighed on all of them was just so engaging and kept me coming back. This story is one of the reasons I've come to love the SasuSaku ship - thank you so much for all the effort you've put into it.
Sangosa chapter 26 . 6/30
Sai and Suigetsu deserve special note here, they were absolute stand-outs. And I liked how you involved the Konoha 11 in the scheming.
Sangosa chapter 10 . 6/29
Omfg Sai lol
sabrinabom6 chapter 26 . 6/25
It's a super cool story, it was really fascinating to read each chapter, I loved it, thank you writer san, this fics was pure art.
ShiSued chapter 26 . 6/14
I love how It was Sasuke who admitted that they were dating now. This has been pure wholesomeness for me even with the killing, kidnapping, and human experiments
4,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »