Reviews for Ripples
enrimoe chapter 26 . 7/15
this was so good. seriously. this fanfic made me canceled all of my saturday plan and spent the whole day just laying in my bed reading this masterpiece. thank you for writing this.
starjewl chapter 2 . 6/30
LOOOOOVE ! this chapter
Shadow chapter 26 . 6/19
This was the best, most beautiful, most amazing SasuSaku fanfic I have ever read. 'Nuff said.
Shadow chapter 25 . 6/19
The councilors are two of my 3 least favorite people in Naruto. I LOVE THIS FANFIC THEY'RE DEAD YAY
AnOceanOfStars chapter 26 . 6/18
A very good fiction. Nice writing. Everyone was in character. And I liked that you didn't demean Naruto like the other fictions. Overall, very good. Thanks!
AnOceanOfStars chapter 5 . 6/14
Pretty interesting so far :D Though Sakura slave to Sasuke is a favourite theme of sasusaku fans eh ?
Xcherokee chapter 26 . 6/13
YAY HAPPY ENDING! I was going to type a super long review on just how amazing this story is and how amazing you are at writing, but considering that this already have 4,000 of those ima keep this short. I love love love every aspect of this. I never got bored of this story everything was honestly perfect and I freaking screamed when they started making out. And ugh I just love the happy ending.
NotGaara'sFault chapter 4 . 6/13
This is honestly the best SasuSaku story I have ever read, and I'm only on Chapter 4
Xcherokee chapter 17 . 6/10
I was going to wait till the end to review but God this story is beautiful. There's so much I have to say- I don't even know where to start. Nothing feels rushed I love Sakura in this. I love how she's not an annoying fan girl and how she's strong and independent and just inspiring and brave. I love sugistu (spelled wrong) I just really love his attitude and how he calls Sakura princess. I love love love the interactions between saskue and Sakura from the very beginning it just seemed so original and correct and I love how saskue gets jealous and possessive over her. and this chapter really broke my heart especially the ending. "He killed our mum and dad" that part had me in tears. Saskue been through a lot and I can't help but feel horrible for him. Thank God he has Sakura to help him through this. I wish this were how things actually happened in the anime and manga. Thank you for writing this. I'll be reviewing again when I'm done.
Loved it!
Ria Hatsuko chapter 1 . 5/11
I'm reading this one the 2nd time. There's no decent fanfic like yours..the way you are writting is mature and more comprehensive when describing the situation. Not only that u can handle their character perfectly and not being OOC. You also have a very amazing plot which is WOW. This story is one of the top 3 fics i like along with quietus and blind. You are just amazing!
Lily chapter 14 . 5/9
I'm not going to sleep until I finish this;) even though it's 11:30
Lily chapter 2 . 5/9
This is awesome
guest chapter 26 . 4/23
This part takes the cake! I would react the same way as Naruto, no matter how serious the situation was.

"Sakura!" one of the Sasuke look-alikes gasped theatrically. "What happened to you, my flower?"

Naruto couldn't help it. In spite of the gravity of the situation, hearing Lee's speech in Sasuke's voice and with Sasuke's face was too much for him; he burst into laughter that echoed up the stairwell."
razsaik chapter 26 . 4/22
I almost saw this as an actual arc in Naruto wishing it was real rly enjoyed it thx
4,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »