Reviews for Ripples
ParadiseAvenger chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
I wonder if Sasuke was a little more nonchalant when he thought Sakura was Haru... I wonder if she saw him naked... That would have been a little funny to see and would probably make it more awkward for them to have to share a bed. This story is just getting better and better. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Ignoring for a moment the fact that we readers know that Haru is really Sakura... If Haru was Sakura's cousin, that would make his name "Haru Haruno." And that is incredibly hilarious! Still a wonderful story, though I'm a little surprised Sasuke already figured out the truth about Haru. I figured that would last a few more chapters. Either way, I can't wait to see what he does with this knowledge. (The little part of me that thinks he's just an ass is certain he's going to turn her in or kill her... but the sensibly part of my brain is pretty sure that isn't the case.) Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Aw, Sasuke has a heart... Usually, I just want to see the jerk get his head caved in and dragged relentlessly home, but I'm starting to feel a little bit better about him. If only he was this tolerable in the manga and the anime and while we're on that note, if only Sakura was as badass and cool in the series as she is in this story. You are very skilled. Kudos!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I'm so intrigued. This story ha such personality and understated humor. I'm hooked and I'm looking forward to whatever happens in the next chapter! Kudos to you!
Akiha suzuki chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
GO SAKURA!
Falling Angel chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Im reading this at night and I kinda screamed that Sasuke picked her and my mom came in my room with a baseball bat asking what's wrong I just told her Sasuke picked Sakura well after that she didnt care. But anyways I like how you made Sakura a badass in the story and what was she thinking during the moments and im dying to know is Sasuke thinking and why did he picked her. Well I love your story hope you write more and can you olz write Sasuke p.o.v. thank you for listening
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
I absolutely loved this fanfic! It's a nice change to have Sakura as a badass. Instant fav; thanks for the share.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/11/2014
Amazing story I absolutely loved it. Could you write a Naruhina one? That would be AMAZINC
24AbbyS chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
Wow...I loved this story. A lot.
One of the best and my favorite fanfics out there.
100/5 stars. Literally.
The story was compelling and beautiful!
No grammar or spelling errors, and I liked the plot.
The characters were in character, and this story was a good adaptation to the story. :)
Good job to you and your editor!
NuraHikari chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
This Story is amazing. It's so Good so far. I'm adding it to my favourites.
narutofan'til'I'die chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
I absolutely love this story!
I first read it on wattpad and when I found it on here I was so happy! *_*
Your an amazing author!;) I bet you could write a best-seller.
clairebear2319 chapter 26 . 1/23/2014
That was perfect! Really really enjoyed reading this:)
Piru chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
omg I imagined Lee as Sasuke saying that sentence, and he's pairing up with Choji? xDD hahaaaaaaaa It made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants x'DDDD
Ermilus chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
Your story is great! But sakura can't hurt sasuke. But is for the sake of the story so I've no problm with it
hama431 chapter 26 . 1/11/2014