Reviews for Ripples
sana chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I read all the chapters of the manga but I like this plot better thanthe original. : )
Toxiclilly chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
I've been staying up late each night because I just could not stop reading this haha! You stuck to the characters beautifully! I almost cried when I read Itachi's death(his death gets me every time). You intertwined Sakura into the story so well, and includeded so many surprises and twists! :)
This fanfiction honestly deserves it's 4, 000 reviews, I loved this story so much! :D
Mina chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I've read more SasuSaku fanfics than I care to remember but I still think that yours is the BEST one (even though it wasn't the first one that comes out when you sort through reviews). I read through this 6 times. No kidding. oTL
I hope you try to reactivate your account and write some more fan fics. I also love your oneshot Twisted.
Thank you for writing this one. :)
[I'll try your FMA fanfics when I got out of the SasuSaku ship. Even for a short while. Just to recover or something.]
Jane Odair chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Had to reread this again already! This is absolutely my most favorite Sakura and Sasuke fanfic ever! Brilliant job! I hope you continue to write for years to come. This is hands down some of the best characterization and progression of a story too. Wonderfully done and beautifully simple. Thank you for writing this.
DinAHLOO chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
I think it's time to review this story, since i've waited 26 chapters to properly do so.
Wow. Just wow. I see the skill in your writing and it baffles me, i love it. And the fact that i could actually see all of this happen is amazing because you never went overboard with it, and it was fantastic. I especially like the ending for many ways, and i thhink this story deserves 4000 reviews. I love it, and im glad you wrote it. This story is going in the favorites.
MA1998 chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
Best thing I've ever read. I NEED more
Unknownred chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Not many Naruto fanfics can intrigue me like this one had.
The PrinceLady chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
I've read this story so many times now...
ya-cho chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
kaththecrapout chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
This is so beautifully written! I love it so much. I love it when great writers like you depict Sakura as a very strong and capable kunoichi.

The vulnerable parts during Salura's hostage-taking are rational (not overly done and definitely not close to being a damsel-in-distress) and she's calling Sasuke just Sasuke! Without a -kun. One of the flawless move you've made... that Sakura matured in your story but her love for Sasuke didn't waiver.

Your fight scenes are amazing. I love the Sasuke vs Sakura fight!

Overall, I so loved the fact that this fic is not overly cheesy and the characters are not completely OOC. Reading fanfictions like this makes me hard to move on and search for new ones to read. It raises my preference a notch or two...it's so hard to satisfy!

I love it, I love it. Definitely saving it among my favorites.
Cherry Blossom Kunoichi 18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Do you know how many times I've read this story. This is so good. Ripples never gets boring!
Arigatou-gozaimasu,
Cherry-chan
Cherry Blossom Kunoichi 18 chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
Dear Yellow Mask,
You have clearly mastered the English Language. Your writing style is rare among most fan fiction authors. You look for every possibility, you notice every movement, ever action, and interpreted it in a way that keeps Sasuke in character. Congratulations on a job well done!

Love,
Cherry-chan!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
This is a extremely well written story.

The characters are true to the originals and the situations are believable, we'll as believable as anything in the Naruto series ever are.

I think it is the best Sasuke/Sakura storie I have read yet.
BoomPowMina chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
I usually write a long and serious review at the end of a story, but i am speechless...

All i can say is that this story is one of my favorites, and that you are an amazing writer, you are gifted!

Thank you for writing this story!
BoomPowMina chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
xD Sai...you are so awkward...but we love you!

Sasuke and Sakura...THEY WILL KISS,RIGHT?
4,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »