Reviews for Ripples
KiunoNamu chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
I like suigetsu In the story. He adds comedy and i love how his comments stir up sasuke lol
KiunoNamu chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Good chapter
KiunoNamu chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Wow Sakura is stirring some feeling in the Uchiha. How exciting!
KiunoNamu chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Evil Kabuto. After the hell Sasuke had been through do they really expect him to have a child knowing what would become of it? Then again Kabuto didn't seem to be planning for her to figure it out so... can't wait for loving interactions
KiunoNamu chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Ooh the tension is in the air! I love it! I wonder what sasukes thoughts are to the situation. It's clear he is protective of her, perhaps her presence will make him want to leave the sannin.
KiunoNamu chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Oh my goodness you are amazing! I'm on the edge of my seat right now! How well he react!? I just want to mention that she had a great act at least while it lasted. Seems the jig is up now.
KiunoNamu chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Another amazing chapter. I love the length to them. It makes it seem like a real book. Your flow is excellent! I'm so excited to read about him finding out who sakura is. The fact that he is worried for her is awesome!
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Just from the first chapter i think this is going to be a fantastic story! I'm glad i came across it :-) your writing is beautiful and I'm really curious as to how it will play out. I wonder how sasuke will react when he finds out it's Sakura? Though I'm sure he won't till the end but I'll just have to read and see.
Tiger Priestess chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Absolutely gorgeous story! I don't know why I haven't read it sooner! I loved every moment of it, especially the development between the characters and Sasuke's protectiveness and jealousy over Sakura.

Great job with the humor, drama, and multitude of other emotions you captured.

I love how Kiba and Akamaru ended up hospitalized, as well as the rest of the Inuzuka clan...several parts of this story made me laugh and I love how you portrayed Team Hebi too.

Every moment of the story was captivating.
Namirna32gmail.com chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
OMG! Da day I read this story, A got'em knocked of ma high horse...un. Keep it up...huh?
Xx chapter 26 . 10/18/2014
This is one of the best SasukexSakura fics! It might even be one of the best in Naruto ficdom. Ahhhh, gods, I love this! x
Uchiha Misaki chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
An absolutely great story
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I love this!
mysterygirl03 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
AWESOME STORY!
JadeFox chapter 26 . 9/2/2014
Hi there,

Loved the story and the amazing quotes. Don't see too many authors song such beautiful ones to their fics so consistently.

Amazing. I look forward to more of your stories :-)
4,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »