Reviews for Ripples
Poppy Young chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
This fanfic was sooooooo good! U deserve all the reviews, faves and follows! Keep up those amazing writing skills coz this was just soooooo good. It was sweet and it haas action but a lot of chemistry and Sasuke's sweet caring side. Amazing.
ScarletBlack0 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This story is one of my favourites. I love the Sakura characteristics, she is brave and all. Not the cry baby like the real story right? Lol, i've read this story more than a thousand times, still, this story is awesome!
Poppy Young chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I love the plot! And it's only been what? 2 chapters! Gosh u r an amazing writer!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
i would be happy if this fic is happen in the real manga, it still make me sad to read once again the way itachi dead..sasuke regrets make me pity on him, but at least, if this story is the real one, he's not face his regret alone.. at least there is somebody who held his hand and cried for him.
nice fic btw, :)
MsAlliUchiha chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE this story! I have reread it so many times nd i'll probably reread it many times more. I totally recommend it to everyone. Completely in love with the plot and I gotta say I kinda like it more then the original storyline.
Jellybell chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
I like it a lot, because although everything has not yet been tied up, it ends on the perfect, happy note.
HanaGuren chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
Hello Yellow Mask! Okay firstly, I am a silent reader and I usually don't give a review. Usually I am just too lazy to give one. Yes I am so sorry for my laziness u.u

Well, I want to tell you that this fanfic is so AWESOME! Seriously I can't stop reading it. I like the way Sakura and Sasuke interact with each other here. I love how Sakura is actually quite dependent and always has a sarcastic side of her when it she argues with Sasuke and Sasuke will always be so cool and caring towards Sakura. I also love it when Suigetsu always being playful towards Sakura. Actually, Suigetsu is one of my favourite character in Naruto Shippuden series! I absolutely love him in here. Sai was just so funny that I keep cracking up while reading! XD

Seriously you did an amazing and brilliant job creating this fic! Now, I am wishing that this truly happened in the actual series T.T Please don't mind me... I really love SasuSaku lol And when I rewatch the series, I keep comparing it to your fic hahah.

To be honest I had been rereading this for about 5 times or more I think. Actually, I plan to write a review last time. But, I guess I forgot to. I am so sorry Anyway! I am glad I found your fic! I had randomly clicked the title and it turns out it was yours! Thank you for writing this wonderful fic
Lemmruko chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is definitely one of the BEST SasuSaku stories ever! So perfectly portrayed and well written! You didn't rush through it and you didn't make Sakura seem like the damsel in distress fangirl like so many others! This deserves so much and more and I had a blast reading it! Thanks so much for providing it for us to read! :D
ItY'girl chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
a very sweet end to a beautiful story. I wish they would get together in the manga as well!
ItY'girl chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
the first time I came upon this story I did not know what to think of it while looking at the description. There are many stories in which Sakura is kidnapped and taken to Sound, and non of them impressed me much.
But I decided to give it a try, and I am infinitely glad I did. The writing style is amazing, and the way you contour the personality of the characters is truly something to admire. I like how they stay in character, and yet they evolve beyond the boundaries of the manga. Even so the reader does not perceive this change, as it is so subtle and comes so naturally.

I am really happy that there is a story as good as this about Sasuke and Sakura. It's well designed, well written, and with a plot that merges perfectly with the events in the manga and anime.

Truly a wonderful job!
sana chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
I love this fanfiction... I like this more the original. I wish this is real thing.
sana chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I read all the chapters of the manga but I like this plot better thanthe original. : )
Toxiclilly chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
I've been staying up late each night because I just could not stop reading this haha! You stuck to the characters beautifully! I almost cried when I read Itachi's death(his death gets me every time). You intertwined Sakura into the story so well, and includeded so many surprises and twists! :)
This fanfiction honestly deserves it's 4, 000 reviews, I loved this story so much! :D
Mina chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I've read more SasuSaku fanfics than I care to remember but I still think that yours is the BEST one (even though it wasn't the first one that comes out when you sort through reviews). I read through this 6 times. No kidding. oTL
I hope you try to reactivate your account and write some more fan fics. I also love your oneshot Twisted.
Thank you for writing this one. :)
[I'll try your FMA fanfics when I got out of the SasuSaku ship. Even for a short while. Just to recover or something.]
4,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »