Reviews for Ripples
Mirae Desciderium chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Last chapter and I was like: oh, this story is so pretty.
Amber-Hime chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
When I first started reading this, I didn't have any hopes for it really; the opening was kind of cliché and predictable but I stuck it out due to the lack of stories on here with decent grammar. But I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. This story has a slow building romance and realistic development, and while the characters weren't totally canon, they weren't as OOC as most writers portray them as. I have to say that this is probably the best Sasuke x Sakura fiction I've read so far. Well done.
Inlovewithships chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
This has got to be one of the best fanfic I've ever read! Thank youuu so much!
lollipop-chan chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
wow this story was awesome! i loved it!
marawrianne chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
*WAILS ITS DONE ITS FINALLY DONE I FINALLY FINISHED IT
I HATE ENDINGS, MAN
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Bwahahahahah! Sakura's reaction ish de best!
Dzhante Love chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
That is so sad itachi rapes Sakura yet very sex are you going to write a story about Karin and Suigetsu becoming lovers it would be sexy.
Euni chapter 26 . 11/23/2014
This has to be one of the best and well written SasuSaku fics I have ever read. I'm clamoring for a sequel! You're amazing. I mean now that they're canon, Sasuke didn't blatantly said that he loves Sakura but shows it in a simple yet meaningul gesture - flick in the forehead. I'm just. I can't. I have to so much feels. This is so good my heart hurts
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
I remember waiting for this story to update and being so excited to read more of you and your story. Well five years later and I've re-read this an embarrassing number of times. The best SasuSaku fanfic around. Great job!

(I actually really hope you continue writing, whether it be a hobby or a profession, you're amazing)
BookWormFT chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
this was sooooo amazing! i loved it sooo much and totally worth forgeting my science project over!
mutecebu chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for the story.
mutecebu chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
FUCKING FINALY. KICK HIS ASS.

I was holding out for Sakura to say, "Don't make me force you."
SirenSilene chapter 26 . 11/16/2014
I loved this.
mutecebu chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
*bangs head*
mutecebu chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
How is juugo okay with this? And im disappointed that sakura hasnt made any escape attempts. Getting in the habit of suppressing her chakra all the time would be a good way to start.
4,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »