Reviews for Ripples
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
I am so pissed now. Why does he call her 'princess' and why does she not say anything against it. It's just so demeaning.
Excellent story, though.
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
if only sasuke was this good!
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Wont sharingan see through her illusion?
char420 chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
so good - but i wished to see more of sasusaku :(
AkaiNamida chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
Fabulous
Just fabulous
The best fic I've ever read.
Gokucoku chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
never get tired of reading this story.
melluky chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
This was an amazing story. I pulled an all nighter because i could not put it down. Congrats on your success and for keeping the characters in character!
kjate95 chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
Brilliant Story! Loved it and thanks for the read :D
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
This story had comedy and romance and action and adventure. It had everything and i loved every minute of it. Thanks for
Writing an amazing story. It was great.
QuinzMoon chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
I love your history. I've read it a lot of times, but, The first time I read it was in spanish, but the girl just translated to the chapter 18, I think. So, I am learning how to speak English, so I decided to look for the real history, when I found it I believed that it wasn't ended. Buuut, it was! I'm so happy, I loved the way you put the SasuSaku, Sasuke was so cute and...and ohmygosh, they're so cute. Thank you so much, I enjoyed so much your history, I have to thank you for create a great fic, it is fantatic. Uff, I had to tell you what I think. :)
Excuse me if I wrote something wrong, I am still learning, but I try to do my best.
I hope you are fine, and I wish you good luck to everything, greetings from Monterrey, Mexico!
Shahar Mystral chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
This is lovely. I enjoyed the entire story
BallerinasAreBabyNinjas chapter 26 . 4/23/2014
Good read! Stayed up most of the night to finish it and it was worth it! I would like to see some more retaliation from Madara? Loved reading it though!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/19/2014
I love this story so much. I just can't stop re-reading it.
sugarpuffs chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
that was so awesome!
SilverRider09 chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
A aww... THAT IS SO CUUUUTTEEE! if you have ever watched black butler! just imagine me with Lizzy's face...DAT ISH SSHHOOOO CUUUUUTTTTEEEE!
4,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »