Reviews for Ripples
AlSmash chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
A pity there is no sequel as I thoroughly enjoyed this and would have loved to see the additional ripples caused by the relationship and how they face Obito/Madara in the future
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This is one of my favourite stories of Naruto Fanfiction. I like the wit that difinately displays intelligence even though she has'nt seen him for years, the sense of independance. He is also well within character which I think says alot about a story. The plot is just brilliant which you did by taking actual events and altering them. To be honest, I was'nt very enthusiastic about Sakura and Sasuke. I thought she could do much better. I still don't like Sasuke as an individual, but I now see that Sakura would'nt be Sakura without Sasuke. This epiphany has taken lots of hard thought but at least I can now admit that, thanks to you and this brilliant story. Well Done!
Manika-on-a-whim chapter 26 . 2/18/2015
This is an awesome story that I came across. I enjoyed the whole slave concept and dark atmosphere of sound. The starting only was enough to glue me to read more.
And my favourite part was when. Sasuke gave Sakura a goodbye kiss. So chaste...
And when he yelled at Madara "Touch her and I'll kill you!" Those were actually filled with a sort of venomous possessiveness and I loved it!
Also the ending was just PERFECT!
You've literally nailed it!
Much love
Manika
The Jewel Stealer chapter 26 . 2/13/2015
This was amazing through and through! You did a wonderful job! And I thoroughly enjoyed the way you portrayed each character! Splendid job!
Aquarian Charm chapter 26 . 2/6/2015
loved it.
Ellette Alphard chapter 26 . 1/30/2015
Amazing. I like how Sakura kisses Sasuke's cheek. Ovid's quote and Rike's quote are very true. I don't disagree at all. Thank you for writing this story.
SakurasHaruno chapter 26 . 1/29/2015
You are amazing c:
CCXC chapter 25 . 1/25/2015
annnnddd, thats the fifth time ive read this! thank you again for your amazing story, it inspired me to continue watching Naruto, the manga, where i left it many years ago. Like, when this story had more or less a thousand reviews!

take care!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh dear. Sakura was smart to shroud her real identity though. Smart girl.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Wow
Amythyst-hime chapter 26 . 1/19/2015
Ooooh, this was great. _ I'm definitely considering this an alternative ending if the Manga doesn't pan out. Speaking of which, I should get back to that. In any case, I LOOOOOVED this. You're a fantastic, amazing writer - and if I ever need to get my fill of Naruto fanfiction again, I know which author to look up first. ;) Once again 333333 this!
Amythyst-hime chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
I just have to say it. This is soooooo good! The whole fanfiction thus far, is just... gaaah. 3 3 3. This was the tipping point for me that I had to say something. Admittedly, I'm a pervert, and I normally browse under (M) only, but for once I'm glad I'm older and I can take time to appreciate this. Tossing Sakura into the mix of almost Canon plot is just wonderful. I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Lil' DeiDei chapter 16 . 1/15/2015
Baaah, I really wasn't sure I'd like this story when I saw it was mimicking the manga, but I'm sooooooo glad I continued reading. You have included sakura very well in the events she was not originally present for, and the fight between Sasuke and Deidara, and now Sasuke and Itachi is well-written too. Itachi's death always gets me. I wish I could rewatch the anime anew. :)
wolf08 chapter 23 . 1/9/2015
Hi Yellow Mask!
I have been a devoted fan of Ripples for years, but I am currently rereading it (like 6 later) and WOW... I must say that this is an incredible piece of work. I've basically been binge-reading it whenever I get a chance since Tuesday... like staying up until 2am (when I have to wake up at 6am... hehe) and opening it on my tablet to read while I fix my hair and makeup in the mornings! It is just SO brilliant and I can't put it down!
You sure know how to keep a reader craving for more at the end of each chapter!
Anyways, you are awesome, and I can't wait to read those last three chapters! (which I will do asap) :)

Yours,
wolf08
zoklitsos chapter 26 . 1/7/2015
Absolutely loved this story, and it easily became one of my favorite SasuSaku fanfics ever. I really like how you took canon plots of the story and shaped them into your own. The characters also felt really in character, and that was really nice too. Also, the fight scenes were great! A lot of people usually have trouble writing fight scenes and tend to skip out on them, but you kept them in and detailed them really well. I really enjoyed how this story wasn't just purely romantic encounters, but also had action as well. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
4,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »