Reviews for Ripples
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is definitely one of the BEST SasuSaku stories ever! So perfectly portrayed and well written! You didn't rush through it and you didn't make Sakura seem like the damsel in distress fangirl like so many others! This deserves so much and more and I had a blast reading it! Thanks so much for providing it for us to read! :D
ItY'girl chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
a very sweet end to a beautiful story. I wish they would get together in the manga as well!
ItY'girl chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
the first time I came upon this story I did not know what to think of it while looking at the description. There are many stories in which Sakura is kidnapped and taken to Sound, and non of them impressed me much.
But I decided to give it a try, and I am infinitely glad I did. The writing style is amazing, and the way you contour the personality of the characters is truly something to admire. I like how they stay in character, and yet they evolve beyond the boundaries of the manga. Even so the reader does not perceive this change, as it is so subtle and comes so naturally.

I am really happy that there is a story as good as this about Sasuke and Sakura. It's well designed, well written, and with a plot that merges perfectly with the events in the manga and anime.

Truly a wonderful job!
sana chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
I love this fanfiction... I like this more the original. I wish this is real thing.
sana chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I read all the chapters of the manga but I like this plot better thanthe original. : )
Toxiclilly chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
I've been staying up late each night because I just could not stop reading this haha! You stuck to the characters beautifully! I almost cried when I read Itachi's death(his death gets me every time). You intertwined Sakura into the story so well, and includeded so many surprises and twists! :)
This fanfiction honestly deserves it's 4, 000 reviews, I loved this story so much! :D
Mina chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I've read more SasuSaku fanfics than I care to remember but I still think that yours is the BEST one (even though it wasn't the first one that comes out when you sort through reviews). I read through this 6 times. No kidding. oTL
I hope you try to reactivate your account and write some more fan fics. I also love your oneshot Twisted.
Thank you for writing this one. :)
[I'll try your FMA fanfics when I got out of the SasuSaku ship. Even for a short while. Just to recover or something.]
Jane Odair chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Had to reread this again already! This is absolutely my most favorite Sakura and Sasuke fanfic ever! Brilliant job! I hope you continue to write for years to come. This is hands down some of the best characterization and progression of a story too. Wonderfully done and beautifully simple. Thank you for writing this.
DinAHLOO chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
I think it's time to review this story, since i've waited 26 chapters to properly do so.
Wow. Just wow. I see the skill in your writing and it baffles me, i love it. And the fact that i could actually see all of this happen is amazing because you never went overboard with it, and it was fantastic. I especially like the ending for many ways, and i thhink this story deserves 4000 reviews. I love it, and im glad you wrote it. This story is going in the favorites.
MA1998 chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
Best thing I've ever read. I NEED more
Unknownred chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Not many Naruto fanfics can intrigue me like this one had.
The PrinceLady chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
I've read this story so many times now...
ya-cho chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
kaththecrapout chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
This is so beautifully written! I love it so much. I love it when great writers like you depict Sakura as a very strong and capable kunoichi.

The vulnerable parts during Salura's hostage-taking are rational (not overly done and definitely not close to being a damsel-in-distress) and she's calling Sasuke just Sasuke! Without a -kun. One of the flawless move you've made... that Sakura matured in your story but her love for Sasuke didn't waiver.

Your fight scenes are amazing. I love the Sasuke vs Sakura fight!

Overall, I so loved the fact that this fic is not overly cheesy and the characters are not completely OOC. Reading fanfictions like this makes me hard to move on and search for new ones to read. It raises my preference a notch or two...it's so hard to satisfy!

I love it, I love it. Definitely saving it among my favorites.
Cherry Blossom Kunoichi 18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Do you know how many times I've read this story. This is so good. Ripples never gets boring!
Arigatou-gozaimasu,