Reviews for Ripples
ParadiseAvenger chapter 22 . 2/21
I adore Sai. I really do. For all that he lacks personality and social skills, he's so funny and cute. I could just imagine him asking Sasuke all those pertinent questions and poking big holes in his ego by doing so. (Plus, his horrible nicknames... someone help him.) Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 19 . 2/21
Oh! My! God! Where was this scene in the anime? Where was this scene in the manga? I absolutely loved this! I've wanted someone to beat some sense into Sasuke from the first page he left! Not only did he get beaten, but he was beaten by Sakura! (Face it. Naruto needs more badass girls.) This was perfect! This was amazing! You are my new God! Kudos, kudos, kudos, kudos!

(I'd like to give you a more concrete review than just all this fangirl-style gushing, but I can't help it. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this exact moment.)
ParadiseAvenger chapter 18 . 2/21
That is exactly the reaction I wanted to see in the series! Sasuke is such an ass! He really needs to have his head caved in and be dragged back to Konoha, kicking and screaming. I am now, officially, in love with this story. Hopefully, you keep that vibe in the next chapter or I'll cry in abject disappointment. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 13 . 2/21
Fantastic quote at the end of this chapter. There was a specific moment in this fight that I really liked, but I can't remember what it was now. Too many other cool things happened. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 6 . 2/21
I'm highly amused by Sakura's dismemberment game. Ah, the things we do when we're bored. I can imagine trying to play that on long car rides... or maybe I can't... Usually you go on long trips with people you like. I can't wait to see what Sasuke does. Anyway, further kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 5 . 2/21
"Ringing any bells?" ... "All was silent in Sasuke's belfry." I'm not sure why that made me laugh so hard, but it did. It was very clever while Sakura was making references to what I think was the movie "The Shining." (There are lots of axe-wielding pyschos out there in movies.) Anyway, kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 4 . 2/21
I wonder if Sasuke was a little more nonchalant when he thought Sakura was Haru... I wonder if she saw him naked... That would have been a little funny to see and would probably make it more awkward for them to have to share a bed. This story is just getting better and better. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 3 . 2/21
Ignoring for a moment the fact that we readers know that Haru is really Sakura... If Haru was Sakura's cousin, that would make his name "Haru Haruno." And that is incredibly hilarious! Still a wonderful story, though I'm a little surprised Sasuke already figured out the truth about Haru. I figured that would last a few more chapters. Either way, I can't wait to see what he does with this knowledge. (The little part of me that thinks he's just an ass is certain he's going to turn her in or kill her... but the sensibly part of my brain is pretty sure that isn't the case.) Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 2 . 2/21
Aw, Sasuke has a heart... Usually, I just want to see the jerk get his head caved in and dragged relentlessly home, but I'm starting to feel a little bit better about him. If only he was this tolerable in the manga and the anime and while we're on that note, if only Sakura was as badass and cool in the series as she is in this story. You are very skilled. Kudos!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm so intrigued. This story ha such personality and understated humor. I'm hooked and I'm looking forward to whatever happens in the next chapter! Kudos to you!
Akiha suzuki chapter 18 . 2/18
GO SAKURA!
Falling Angel chapter 1 . 2/16
Im reading this at night and I kinda screamed that Sasuke picked her and my mom came in my room with a baseball bat asking what's wrong I just told her Sasuke picked Sakura well after that she didnt care. But anyways I like how you made Sakura a badass in the story and what was she thinking during the moments and im dying to know is Sasuke thinking and why did he picked her. Well I love your story hope you write more and can you olz write Sasuke p.o.v. thank you for listening
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 26 . 2/16
I absolutely loved this fanfic! It's a nice change to have Sakura as a badass. Instant fav; thanks for the share.
Amazing story I absolutely loved it. Could you write a Naruhina one? That would be AMAZINC
24AbbyS chapter 26 . 2/7
Wow...I loved this story. A lot.
One of the best and my favorite fanfics out there.
100/5 stars. Literally.
The story was compelling and beautiful!
No grammar or spelling errors, and I liked the plot.
The characters were in character, and this story was a good adaptation to the story. :)
Good job to you and your editor!
4,225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »