Reviews for Ripples
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Good start to the story. I like how Sakura is very smart and how she meets up with Sasuke. I also like how Sasuke feels about slaves. Please update soon!
Vespera chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Now this is inventive. Poor Sakura; she finally captures Sasuke's attention when it's the absolute LAST thing she wants! This is just rife with potential, since there's so much you can do to explore the changes in both Sasuke and Sakura through their interactions in this tale.
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Your stories are amazing to read,love your originality and writing style...
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Very very interesting start.
arulent chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
write the next chapter

write the next chapter

WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!

...please

(very original btw. cudos to you)
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
You are killing me, woman.

All of your stories are amazing.

I canot wait for the next flippin chapter. :D
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh wow, another amazing story, and Biohazard isn't even done yet! You're leaving me little room to lament the lack of EdWin lately. I'm already excited about this one, great job so far, I can't wait to see more!
waveblader213 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I like this i can't wait for the next chapter of this and the disease one.
Isa chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love your stories. I am a big fan of your Biohazard, and now Ripples is looking to be another great adventure. You have an amazing way of portaying the characters so that they are still very similar to the original, but fill in the blanks so that readers are not left with gaps that create questions as to motives beind a character's behaviour. I'll try and think up specific comments that could help with your writing, but for now all I can do it heap on the praise. _
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
u have me craving more! it was brilliant, how everything started off, the transformation, Sasuke's reaction to it...i'm in awe, i'm rather flabergasted as what to say! i saw no serious flaws in your writing which made reading such a wonderful fic all the better _

you've grapsed my attention, and i can't wait for more ;)

P.S. you beta is truly awesome, gotta love 'em!
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
whoa!$! This fic is like AMAZING! No, seriously I mean it! Keep up the good work!
Hdkhs chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
very interesting so far. keep up the good work :]
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
really love this one! hehehe.. update soon..
Aerin35 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Good job, as in your other stories. You managed to make something interesting with a plot often used... I really want to see where it goes.
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I loved this. I can't wait for your updates
4,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 305 312 313 314 315 316 Next »