Reviews for Ripples
iamshocked chapter 26 . 7/16/2021
Wow, your fanfic is the most fave ive ever reak, like months ago its 2k now it reached 7k, your awesome author,.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/12/2021
Hermosa historia
autumnphoenix888 chapter 26 . 7/11/2021
I LOVE this story! I shot through it in about three days - absolutely amazing.

First off, I love how well you were able to develop relationships. Sakura and Suigetsu had such a cute bond. I loved their interactions and the light bantering between them - I think of them kind of like brother and sister. Juugo was really sweet to Sakura - and honestly, I can really easily picture him like that in canon. You were able to capture many characters' personalities so accurately through their dialogue and actions. It was a joy to read.

And then there's - of course - Sakura and Sasuke's relationship. It was absolutely BEAUTIFULLY handled. From Sakura's sharp tongue with him to Sasuke's pretending she was nothing but a nuisance, every part of their interactions are so realistic and something I can totally see happening if this was canon. Sasuke in particular was a such a flawed and conflicted character, and maybe that was what I loved most about him. You captured his motives and his insufferable attitude so accurately. It blew my mind how naturally you incorporated Sakura into the Taka and developed her relationship with Sasuke so slowly and carefully. Each one of their actions brought them closer and closer, until Sakura - who initially hated Sasuke's guts - realized she genuinely cared about him and couldn't leave him even given the choice. The romance was such a slow burn, but that was what made the ending truly worth it.

The plot was so unique. I've read a few romance fanfics about the victim falling in love with the captor, but very rarely are they ever so well fleshed-out and beautifully written. I love the way Sakura was insistent on making Sasuke as miserable as possible about her situation, and, eventually, reluctant to think there was any good in him. It made their relationship that much more realistic and meaningful.

The turning point, in my opinion, was when Sasuke had finally decided to let Sakura go. That part had me sitting at the edge of my seat. I couldn't put the story down from that point on - everything was so fast-paced, flowed so seamlessly, and I cannot even express how emotionally attached I became.

This story was a spectacular ride, all in all. The way you wrote each of the character's interactions with one another, and how heavily the circumstances weighed on all of them was just so engaging and kept me coming back. This story is one of the reasons I've come to love the SasuSaku ship - thank you so much for all the effort you've put into it.
Sangosa chapter 26 . 6/30/2021
Sai and Suigetsu deserve special note here, they were absolute stand-outs. And I liked how you involved the Konoha 11 in the scheming.
Sangosa chapter 10 . 6/29/2021
Omfg Sai lol
sabrinabom6 chapter 26 . 6/25/2021
It's a super cool story, it was really fascinating to read each chapter, I loved it, thank you writer san, this fics was pure art.
ShiSued chapter 26 . 6/14/2021
I love how It was Sasuke who admitted that they were dating now. This has been pure wholesomeness for me even with the killing, kidnapping, and human experiments
ShiSued chapter 22 . 6/14/2021
BITCH SAY YES. I FUCKI G HATE THE COUNCIL.
ShiSued chapter 19 . 6/14/2021
Damn sakura you savage. GO GURL
ShiSued chapter 16 . 6/14/2021
lemma pray that itachi will live
saekuto chapter 26 . 5/29/2021
I read this again years later, someone was recommending it on Tumblr. Great work, love this story.
ImNotOddJustRare chapter 26 . 5/24/2021
This is so well written. I've reread this about 5 times and yet each read is so captivating as if it were the first read. Love this. Hope you would write more stories like this.
Hina chapter 26 . 5/23/2021
This is really well written. Its fun and every moment is captivating. It has plenty of heart stopping butterfly inducing moments and yet its not overly cliche and cheesy. The natural progression of all the relationships especially team hebi with sakura is really entertaing. I will defintely come back and indulge mydelf in the story again in the future.
Dialectic chapter 26 . 5/20/2021
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this, but I definitely enjoyed it. It was an interesting premise for sure!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 4/16/2021
shout out to HellaCatchStories review comment. thats why I decided to check this story out bc it got me excited to see a very well developed story plot and character developments
4,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »