Reviews for Let Myself Fall
ayushi dayal chapter 2 . 8/9
Dont chanfe anything . I like it the way it is
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 15 . 6/5
holy fuck. thanks for writing this omg
This is a beautiful story
jazimb chapter 15 . 2/15
I've read all of this in less than 24 hours, I think. Every spare moment (and there weren't really that many), I went back to this lovely writing, these vibrant characters. I've enjoyed every moment of this perfect story, all the way to the ending that still has tears streaming down my face. I've never read anything that captured Susan and Caspian so perfectly, that showed that Susan is, and always will be, a Narnian. It has always struck me as odd how stiffly she is often written to be. But oh, you depicted her return to Narnia so beautifully. She was wild, passionate, and so heartbreakingly beautiful in many ways. I've loved reading this story. Thank you for writing it.
Jemimah chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
The relationship between Susan and Caspian seem to be coming in from no where - like I feel there is missing parts to explain what is going on in each of their minds. Also, many times I have seen that you have portrayed King Caspian as weak, not able to make his decisions properly without seeking the help of Susan. There is some lacking in character buildup.

And Susan's character, they way you have portrayed is not really true to her character.

I understand this was you first fanfic. Overall, you did a good effort.
Leanne chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
Really nice - except some places you do tend to over exaggerate - as in too many descriptive words - or adverbs/verbs (I forgot the actual term) - but I really enjoyed. Will read it again!
Diane chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Your story is good but I feel as if that the personality you have created for Susan in your story doesn't quite match her real character. I don't know how to frame it. I find Susan in your story to be a bit too 'quick'... I'm sorry, you're not going to understand what I'm trying to say, but overall, I enjoyed your story, but the ending dialogue of Caspian was too long and not quite realistic - it was a bit cliche.
MajesticMoments chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
This is a ridiculously fantastic story. I am in so much awe I'm not even really sure what to write in this review.

Bravo! I read this in less than a day. And though I am sad that I didn't find it sooner, I am happy that all the chapters were there for me to finish it all so quickly.

I will definitely be returning to read it again. And again. I love the Narnian history you included and the tie into the books. I hope to see more Chronicles of Narnia stories from you.

Until next time.
CillaT chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
one of the most beautiful narnia fanfictions I've read (and mind you've I've read quite a number if not almost all). beautifully, beautifully written!
mrittika.roychowdhury.5 chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Its just awesome...really can't believe such a brilliant story can be written...thank you so much for the story Scion of Kushiel... :)
plummet.fly chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Beautiful story from start to finish. Your story made me love Swiftly, mourn Mog and celebrate Susan and Caspian. One of the best stories on this site, I'm looking for more Suspian to feed my addiction.
MelodySong231 chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
wow-I absolutely love this, not even ashamed to say that it moved me to tears in some parts. Well done
purple sky always chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
You write very well. I thought the letter Susan wrote was very touching.
Lothiriel5 chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
This last chapter was so good, it made me cry. I loved this story.
hashi chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
this is the third time I read this story fully. Loved it more every time. I don't know how you do it but it is magic. Truely magical your story is. I only wish if this happens in the book series too. Thank you so much for this amazing story.