Reviews for Let Myself Fall
agatzo chapter 14 . 10/24
i am beyond sad that it's the only suspian book you wrote...the different arcs of the story were superbs, all the characters were amazing (i love trumpkin so much and i cried for Mog as well), suspian relationship development was so great i couldn't stop reading, the perfect amount of dialogues between them, the drama, the humor, the feels...Either book or movie susan, she deserved so much more than her ending and move verse, i would have settled for this story so much, the romantic i am. how convenient..i finished reading but i'm still trapped in your universe...i wish you you'd read the comments after so many years so mine would hopefully made you smile the way your story brought happiness to me and closure for suspian. i wish you well & thank u again, i'll probably comment again when i read this book for the third time...
agatzo chapter 15 . 8/26
i'm sobbing...rediscovering the world of Narnia through amazing readings like those and it makes me relive so much memories of my childhood when I couldn't stop pining over Suspian and cry in my bedroom after watching the second movie again and again listening to The Call...I'm 25 now but still a romantic and how peaceful reading your story made me... thank YOU for this piece of art. bless you
YuuriQueen chapter 15 . 8/9
I'm in tears! I'm in tears from the very beginning!
This is a masterpiece. Oh, I wish there were more stories like this one in this fandom.
I wasn't expecting Lahatiel and Susan's friendship. It is really a lovely and beautiful relationship what both developed. All the characters were wonderfully writen. Loved Caspian, he's just like I imagined him to be.
I'm in love with your story! 3 3 3
Borntocontest chapter 1 . 6/8
this is certainly the best Narnia FanFiction I have ever read. hands down. thank you so much for writing and sharing this gem
lucel18 chapter 15 . 2/19
I love it! Even though it was poignant, it’s beautifully written! Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 14 . 2/19
I’m so happy that Aslan brought the siblings to Narnia. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 13 . 2/19
Yes, finally! Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 12 . 2/19
I’m impressed by these two ladies.
lucel18 chapter 11 . 2/19
Now, It’s Aslan’s turn
lucel18 chapter 10 . 2/19
Wow, what a confession! It no doubt shook Caspian to his core. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 9 . 2/19
Ooof..
lucel18 chapter 8 . 2/19
Lololol! Love Swiftly
lucel18 chapter 7 . 2/19
I’m glad both ladies get along so well. Lol. The star’s daughter probably knows about their love, but just decides to observe them. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 6 . 2/19
Susan really live up to her title. And I love her loyal friends.
lucel18 chapter 5 . 2/19
C’mon, Caspian, try harder to win her back or something.. lol! Thank you! Love your fic so far!