Reviews for Let Myself Fall
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 11 . 11/2
NOOOOOOO! MOGGGGG
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 7 . 11/2
I am halfway through the story (it’s the best I’ve ever found in this fandom by the way, I want to live in your world forever) and I can confidently say I would die for Mog
Anyone else realized that Matthias is the name of the official guard in Frozen 2
Aquamarine chapter 15 . 6/27
This was possibly the best Narnia fanfic I've read so far! (Granted, I haven't read a lot of them, though I don't think this rating will change)
Aquamarine chapter 14 . 6/27
Oh that was beautiful! I loved the part at the end with Swiftly
Aquamarine chapter 12 . 6/26
Great chapter, I loved Lahatiel's interaction with Susan as always! The one thing I would say is that I wish I had seen a bit more of Susan and Swiftly's mourning for Mog; it would have made his death seem more real. Other than that, it was amazing!
Aquamarine chapter 10 . 6/26
That was beautiful and perfect in ways I can't even begin to describe. *tears*
Aquamarine chapter 9 . 6/26
Okay, I think I have to leave a review here that at least attempts to do justice to your amazing storytelling! (Because honestly, that "No" I left in reaction to chapter three didn't really suffice as a review, did it?) Things I loved: Susan and Caspian's relationship, and how Susan prevents herself from being with him because he's already betrothed. I also liked how the plot didn't JUST revolve around there relationship, there was also the issue with the White Witch. I enjoyed seeing how she can fight, and even though it's a little bit out of character (in The Horse and His Boy Corin refers to her as an ordinary grown up lady, meaning she doesn't fight), you've still kept her femininity and who says a woman can't fight and be feminine at the same time? Also Swiftly and Mog are the best! Thing I didn't love: I feel like Susan adjusted to Narnian life too quickly in the beginning, I think we should've seen her struggle at knowing she would never see her siblings again (or at least until the last reuinion that happens at the end) beyond that brief "pang of guilt." Also, she was leaving everything else behind forever. Other than that, your story is completely amazing. I will now wrap up this rather long review and proceed to read on!
Aquamarine chapter 3 . 6/26
NOOOOOOOOO
Yas chapter 1 . 6/12
Re-reading this for the 3rd time! By far still the best Suspian fic for me. And trust me, i have read tons for years! and I still find myself going back to this one. You capture their thoughts and personalities so well. As well as the tug between love, longing, and despair. Truly a great story worthy of endless re-reads.
LaPucelle08 chapter 13 . 5/24
I love Lahatiel. She's so wholesome and nice.
LaPucelle08 chapter 8 . 5/24
I thoroughly enjoy this story, not only the romance between Susan and Caspian but also because of Swiftly, Mog and the mice. All the beasts involved even Trumpkin are so pleasing to read. I love them all.
Espiritu Salvaje chapter 15 . 5/17
I am using a translator. Sorry if my comment is not understood.
Hope you are well.
I like your story because the essence of the monarchy is present, with its customs, protocols, as well as the magic that is Narnia.
In addition to the respect that Susan and Caspian have, the duty that weighs on them, and how each one has to deal with it in their own way.
The way Susan interacts with Lahathiel: they are not enemies, they find a different brotherhood, company; Completely different from what is expected in a man's rivalry for love. It is nice to read something different.
Caspian trying to protect Susan from the war, she being independent, asserting herself.
From this story, I can't forget the moment Susan danced with Caspian, but she joined his hand with Lahatiel's. Susan including the girl at the Narniano dance, also granting support for her to rejoin her people.
The final conversation that both women had. The wedding was beautiful and meaningful. And the epilogue was full of emotion.
Thank you for taking the time to write and finish the story. It has become my favorite.
Mystica Lagoon chapter 15 . 12/3/2019
The epilogue is absolutely beautiful and a perfect ending to a great story. I love it
Guest chapter 15 . 10/20/2019
I am not ashamed of the tears streaming down my face. I have thoroughly enjoyed your story so, so much. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. I will reread it over and over!