Reviews for Let Myself Fall
I am not ashamed of the tears streaming down my face. I have thoroughly enjoyed your story so, so much. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. I will reread it over and over!
I am an emotional mess! Thank you for bringing them back. Susan needed that. Swiftly is a big mood
"Are all Children of Adam and Eve so complicated?" Oh, you have NO idea. Aww such a lovely chapter!
Too bad Susan and Lahatiel are not the type to hold grudges and hate others
Aslan will come, right?
Oh my heart. Can they just get together already
Okay im crying, too
As much as Caspian cares for Susan, he needs to let her go as he is still engaged
Yong Soo Kim chapter 15 . 6/6
oh my god, I really love this story3
I cry, I smile, I angry when I read this story:]
nice ff ok, I hope to find many Fanfics like this again:]
luvvv3
N chapter 13 . 12/17/2018
So beautiful. Thanks Lahatiel!

Love the chapter, so happy for them!
N chapter 12 . 12/17/2018
To be clear, english is not my language and sometimes I have to use google translator reading this story. So when Mog died in the last chapter I didn't see that, I was reading so fast that I forgot to see the meaning of some words, I thogout he was really bad injured, not dead. My heart is really broken but i understand your point about wars. That said, I thing all the story around Mog was really beautiful.

I laughed out loud with the comment of Swiftly about "the most polite marriage in history" hahaahhaa

Great Chapter again.

I am really glad you didn't write Lahatiel and Susan hating each other, thank you.
N chapter 11 . 12/17/2018
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

(great job!)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

The fight was really fantastic
N chapter 10 . 12/17/2018
I AM CRYING

Congratulations for your writing and story, is amazing and i'm loving it
N chapter 9 . 12/17/2018

Is there really no way out with no hard feelings for everyone in this situacion? My
N chapter 8 . 12/17/2018
THis Chapter was really amazing. The way you ate writting this story is so good. And that last part was really breathtaking