Reviews for Tinsel
Awwwww mushy XD
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
hmm! interesting!
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh God, I loved this. I'm no longer a House/Cameron ship (lost hope in them ever happening, plus I started to dislike Cameron way too much), but I used to be a huge one and sometimes I still wonder. Your little ficlet was perfect. So sweet and yet so "them". Just as it ought to have been. Great job.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Sigh! Aw! I loved it! So cute and adorable and pure fluff!
ILoveHLaurie chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was so beautiful. I nearly cried at the end! I loved how he said he was with someone and how they'd changed him, when he was really talking about her. Then he told her. I loved how he proved he loved her by telling her he wanted he, needed her, loved her.. It was so beaituful and really well written! It's going to my favourites and so are you! :)
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
"His final kiss devistated her" Wow...what a line! Great Job!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Aw...that was SO sweet! So very, very sweet! Total and complete fluff, which is perfect for me right now! I'd love to see this fic continued, actually.
1111 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Fluff overload. Hooray!

Fluff is good. Fluff is very good.

Never apologize for the fluff! :)
Cameron3012 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Beautiful. Perfect. Brilliant. I just love it D
a0ria chapter 1 . 7/4/2008

In particular, these parts made my heart flutter, lol:

Even House had someone to be with now. “What’s she like?” she asked tearfully.

“Perfect,” he responded.

“Brenda wrote the note,” he said.

Cameron frowned. “What?” She was confused. What note? Not the note that she’d found in her file…

“I couldn’t write it,” he continued, meeting her eyes. “You would have known right away that it was me.

Keep up the great work :D
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
ooh boy! that was amazing! i actually believed it!
ILUVHOUSE chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
OMG! I love it! I want more! Can we PLEASE have more?
iwillmissyou chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
we need more fluff
HouseAddict chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
fluff warms the heart and fills the soul. mine are both nice and cozy now Ive read this ]
achildofthestars chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
-That...was nice. Fluff is always good for the soul