Reviews for Breaking Butterflies
Wassssssssa chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
I just realized I used a completely different name when I started the reviews. How lame of me. :P I also noticed my reviews sounded smarter and better put together back yonder. I blame the summer.

*Ahem* Anyways!

For starters:

That introduction always scares the crap outta me. It's always in bold so I feel a bit like you're you're yelling at me to pay attention to the chapter. ;_;

I like that you added more description, but I'm gonna be a "B" and say "More please!"

Bad is comming? Oh. I feel a plot comming. 3

Wassamattawityucca chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Ah, meeting the family. How exciting!

I'm interested in the direction the story seems to be going, but I would love to start seeing the major picture peek in too. Is there some epic conflict that is going to show up soon?

I love the smart-aleck comments the characters make, but I would love a little more action between dialogue. I feel like sentence after sentence of conversation is thrown non-stop at me. (Can you tell I'm a lazy reader? ;)

Anyways, keep up the great work!

Wassamattawityucca chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Dun dun dun! Oh the drama.

Obviously there's not much to comment on yet, but I have noticed you like to use italics quite a bit. Be careful not to overuse them!

Laters!

vampire190125 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
om i love this story so much i just finished reading watchful eyes and i was wondering are you going to make a third story cause me and my friends adore julia better than bella
Grey Vipointe chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
I love it! :P
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 22 . 11/16/2008
oh, poor julia! gah! now im sad! awesome story! julia never found love... so sad!
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 18 . 11/16/2008
hm, one question! how did they get alice? lmfao anywho, loving it!
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
oh! now i know were this time period is from! it didnt hurt my eyes, i liked it! now to keep reading!
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 23 . 11/13/2008
Hey. A sad ending, for Julia anyway. But it makes sense, I guess. I'm really sad that this fic is ending. I'll put you on author alert so I can check out your future fics, especially 'Watchful Eyes'.
Padfoot and Stacey chapter 22 . 11/12/2008
This was a really cute story, but is it over? Hm... Well, the chapter is an epilogue, but the story does NOT say completed... I'm confuzzled. Ah well, it's a great story!
Rai Hikari chapter 22 . 11/12/2008
Is this the ending? You caught me by surprise! XD

Anyway, I always save up my reviewing until the end, so here goes. I really like your style of writing- like, it makes me happy even in Chemistry (a class that I very much despise...) You had a good update timing and a decent length of updates that made it worth subscribing to your story to read, chapter after chapter. I liked your spin on an abuse story with the Cullens and the OC, Julia. She was a well defined character and helped bring out the story with the Cullens... I almost wish you'd keep going with Julia watching over everyone and helping from the sidelines.

Thanks for a great story, and if you ever need a Beta for anything, let me know.

-Nicole
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
"Every time I look at you, you glare at me like I stabbed you with a pencil" ha, sounds like twilight!
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
who was that boy? onward i will read! your a amazing writer! amazing is my favorite word... sorry
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
JessJess876 chapter 21 . 11/11/2008
okay so i just found this story and read all your chapters andi LOVE it, haha. i can't wait for the next chapter, and then your new story