Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 3/10
I'm so sorry this story, and 'verse, just ended like this. I don't know if something happened to you or if you just lost interest, but I still have hope that both you and the story will return someday! I've really enjoyed this 'verse, even when I could have smacked Sam or Dean for being so dense. :)
Nightingale71 chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
this verse is so awesome that I'm crying at 2 in the morning! on Christmas! please finish the story! please please please! pretty please! with a cherry on top please?!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
I've been reading your 'Beer' series and it amazes me how such a different AU can still be so heart felt and tragic all at once. Well done. I hope you can continue this " 'verse" as it shows how however things change, some things never do. Thanks Sasha £££
sunshine102897 chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
I DON'T SEE WHERE THIS WHOLE TBC THING IS. THIS CANNOT BE THE END. NOT AFTER AAAAALLL OF THAT. YOU CAN'T TAKE SUCH QUALITY WORK AND LEAVE IT OFF LIKE THIS. 8 YEARS BUT HONESTLY IT IS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. PPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE
hsr62 chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
Just discovered these fantastic Beer verse stories. I am so disheartened to see that they are not complete! I know it has been 8 years but would love for you to complete this heartbreaking series.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Great AU more please
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
The beer verse was great.
Director-Ackles chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
I know it has been YEARS since you've continued on with this story. But oh my god it's beautiful the plot is amazing and I just love it. I hope one day you'll come back to finish this story because it's leading up to somethinf amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I just read all of the stories in this story arc and I absolutely love them all! You are such a good writer and the story line you've written is perfect. I think you really capture the dynamics between all the characters and when I read the dialogue I can hear it in Sams and deans voices. Please please keep writing.
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't just stop there! I've been gobbling up this verse over the last day, and am completely in love with it. You are an incredible writer! Please please please finish this some day, it's completely awesome and hurty and complicated and wonderful.
freetobescary chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Ahh i love those stories so much. I don't even know how many times i read all of them. But i just wish you wouldn't leave it there. Beer verse is sooooo good to be left like that. It's a shame really
xthereseee chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
As this story is so fabulous, the only possible explanation for not continuing it is because you died. I'm sorry, rest in peace. Thought if In The after life you cam come back as a ghost and finish this story that would be cool, even though its been like six years. Wow
Oh plecoco time chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
How did I not find your beautiful writing until now!? God it's so beautiful and you can actually feel everything! Everyone's to blame and then suddenly no ones to blame and it resembles LIFE! Sorry but your writing is life in a nutshell for these Winchesters and I cannot handle the- sjashdbqjqksdnfjdjd;$;$1!s\£]£
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is such a wonderful set of stories.
You have got the intensity and uniqueness of the brothers' relationship spot on, and with the wild card of Jessica thrown into the mix , it can influence that relationship in many ways.
X
Although I would love to read more, I understand how one's inspiration can be blocked by so many reasons, usually by 'real life'.
Thank you so much for what you have given us; a 'verse which I will read and enjoy over and over. :)
I-Think-I'm-Adorable chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Hey I Just read all your beer verse stories.. and they are awesome.. please tell me that you are going to complete this. These are too good stories not to be completed.. please please uptade...