Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
grayson4life chapter 6 . 8/22
well hell... and look where we are now...
Please please please write again!
ibt chapter 6 . 5/28
I hope that you are okay! And I hope that you complete this story and write more. You are such and incredibly amazing and talented writer. You made me feel eveything the boys where feeling. There were times I forgot I was reading and not watching this. That I was not there with the boys,standing in Sam's study room , sitting with Dean in the Impala...

This all series was just... awesome! I hope that you continue it and give it a end it deserves! Even after 10 years..!

And I thankyou for giving me such an awesome series to read!
ibt chapter 6 . 5/28
I hope you are okay! And I hope that you complete this story and write more. You are such an amazing and talented writer. Yiu
WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 4/22
The storm broke. And in the aftermath, Dean decrees for Sam to go home to be with Jess, while he fixes the Impala and Save people, Hunt things ... the family business.

Because as much as I love Jess, she's not equipped to handle the supernatural now. Maybe later, with lots of training ... she'd be the one interviewing and getting a read on people. But not hitting/fighting/killing. And I don't see how she could survive on the Hunting way of getting cash. she's too honest now.

I know you haven't done anything with this story in YEARS, but it really would be nice if you finished it!
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 4/22
OUCH! This long, drawn-out pull between normal and the supernatural ... I think with Dean's almost death the twang is now felt, and Sam will no longer with be Jess. The perfect couple. In a way, her death burning on the ceiling was a lot kinder than this. OUCH!
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 4/22
even now, John's plan of summoning the demon to save Dean ... oh no, it'll kill Dean, which will hurt Sam and Jess.
I'm still wishing to this day that you somehow would pick this up again..
highlander348 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
You suck!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
I'm so sorry this story, and 'verse, just ended like this. I don't know if something happened to you or if you just lost interest, but I still have hope that both you and the story will return someday! I've really enjoyed this 'verse, even when I could have smacked Sam or Dean for being so dense. :)
Nightingale71 chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
this verse is so awesome that I'm crying at 2 in the morning! on Christmas! please finish the story! please please please! pretty please! with a cherry on top please?!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
I've been reading your 'Beer' series and it amazes me how such a different AU can still be so heart felt and tragic all at once. Well done. I hope you can continue this " 'verse" as it shows how however things change, some things never do. Thanks Sasha £££
sunshine102897 chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
I DON'T SEE WHERE THIS WHOLE TBC THING IS. THIS CANNOT BE THE END. NOT AFTER AAAAALLL OF THAT. YOU CAN'T TAKE SUCH QUALITY WORK AND LEAVE IT OFF LIKE THIS. 8 YEARS BUT HONESTLY IT IS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. PPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE
hsr62 chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
Just discovered these fantastic Beer verse stories. I am so disheartened to see that they are not complete! I know it has been 8 years but would love for you to complete this heartbreaking series.