Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
Diana chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
This is good insight into what Jessica and Sam's relationship might have been like if she hadn't died. It's weird for them to have a relationship without her knowing Sam all that well. I hope for some brotherly moments, or Sam and John moments in the next chapter. I'm really glad Jess's pov is coming to an end. Thanks for updating.
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Jess swallowed hard, touched his hand lightly, skimming her fingers over the cuts. “Be okay, Dean. Please. I’ve never had a brother before and I – I like it.”

You made me cry.

I love this story and I adore your Jess.
Sensue chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Beautifully written!

I've got tears in my eyes.

I know this is a random question...but will you ever finish "When Family Calls?"
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Hurrah - more from the 'beers' 'verse!

Whoa - this one looks really intriguing. Look forward to the next chapter.
Sea Chelle chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I've read your "A Beer" series twice now. I love the progression of each story and the way you clearly and insightfully delve into the characters, new and old. I was very excited when I saw that you'd begun a new one, and I have to tell you that you've also progressed as a writer! Wonderful job. I think the hardest part about writing is making the characters real, and you do that-this also makes for the best stories, at least to me. I just wanted to say that this is all very well done and you're even getting better, which, for the way your earlier stories have been written, does not seem to be an easy task. :o) Keep on!
reading chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Oh, Jess. You should definitely have a sense of misgiving. I suspect (though I don't know) that you're going to meld real with AU here and that John's, "They do that for each other, make the other okay; they hear each other, save each other,” he squeezed her hand. “Remember that.” means what I think it does. If you do have John make the same sacrifice, I'll be so interested to see how Jess's presence effects both Sam and Dean's mourning.
reading chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I think I didn't review when I read this before - my bad! I'm so glad you're writing mor in this universe. It's one of my favorites. I just loved the scene with Sam and John, all the history there - good and bad - in their greeting. I also liked the introduction of Jess to John. Casual at first, then formal after Sam makes his declaration. Lovely, I thought.
Sera and Tails chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Loved the John and Jess interaction and especially how Jess recognizes pieces of the boys from their father. Brilliant!

-Tails
lelann37 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
awesome update! love jess's interactions with john, and them knowing that sam and dean are always gonna be samanddean. great chapter!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Awesome Chapter! love the conversation between them it seems that it would fit right in with the show to! love the way you wrote this chapter! cant wait to read more and see what Sam has been up to.

Jade
Indus chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I'm a little afraid of how this is going to end up... Poor Dean, he's not going to have an easy time of it. At least Sam has Jess!

I like that you're writing this out- what if Jess didn't die? What if Sam and Dean had that normalcy? What if Sam got to have it all, would Dean let himself share in it?

Fantastic! Thanks for posting!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Thanks for the update. I love this story. Lovely chapter. Lovely Jessica and John. _

Please, update soon!
Lina Marina chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I love John e Jessica :-)
WaterSoter chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Oh yay! Loved this chappie. I really liked how Jessica handled John and viceversa. Though I personally think that she doesn't have a right to judge John, from her POV, I can't imagine what this must look for her. I have always appreciated that you were fair to John and didn't just turn him into a villain like a lot of authors. Though it's going to kill me when you kill him off, alas, some things can't be changed though I really wished you would, *wink*
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 6/23/2008