Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Hurrah - more from the 'beers' 'verse!

Whoa - this one looks really intriguing. Look forward to the next chapter.
Sea Chelle chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I've read your "A Beer" series twice now. I love the progression of each story and the way you clearly and insightfully delve into the characters, new and old. I was very excited when I saw that you'd begun a new one, and I have to tell you that you've also progressed as a writer! Wonderful job. I think the hardest part about writing is making the characters real, and you do that-this also makes for the best stories, at least to me. I just wanted to say that this is all very well done and you're even getting better, which, for the way your earlier stories have been written, does not seem to be an easy task. :o) Keep on!
reading chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Oh, Jess. You should definitely have a sense of misgiving. I suspect (though I don't know) that you're going to meld real with AU here and that John's, "They do that for each other, make the other okay; they hear each other, save each other,” he squeezed her hand. “Remember that.” means what I think it does. If you do have John make the same sacrifice, I'll be so interested to see how Jess's presence effects both Sam and Dean's mourning.
reading chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I think I didn't review when I read this before - my bad! I'm so glad you're writing mor in this universe. It's one of my favorites. I just loved the scene with Sam and John, all the history there - good and bad - in their greeting. I also liked the introduction of Jess to John. Casual at first, then formal after Sam makes his declaration. Lovely, I thought.
Sera and Tails chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Loved the John and Jess interaction and especially how Jess recognizes pieces of the boys from their father. Brilliant!

-Tails
lelann37 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
awesome update! love jess's interactions with john, and them knowing that sam and dean are always gonna be samanddean. great chapter!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Awesome Chapter! love the conversation between them it seems that it would fit right in with the show to! love the way you wrote this chapter! cant wait to read more and see what Sam has been up to.

Jade
Indus chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I'm a little afraid of how this is going to end up... Poor Dean, he's not going to have an easy time of it. At least Sam has Jess!

I like that you're writing this out- what if Jess didn't die? What if Sam and Dean had that normalcy? What if Sam got to have it all, would Dean let himself share in it?

Fantastic! Thanks for posting!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Thanks for the update. I love this story. Lovely chapter. Lovely Jessica and John. _

Please, update soon!
Lina Marina chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I love John e Jessica :-)
Water-Soter chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Oh yay! Loved this chappie. I really liked how Jessica handled John and viceversa. Though I personally think that she doesn't have a right to judge John, from her POV, I can't imagine what this must look for her. I have always appreciated that you were fair to John and didn't just turn him into a villain like a lot of authors. Though it's going to kill me when you kill him off, alas, some things can't be changed though I really wished you would, *wink*
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Wow...that was intense. Lovely chapter. _
cheesewizpants24 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
A truly fantastic job of writing. I absolutely love this AU of yours. I was totally thrilled to see a new story in it! Keep up the good work!
cheesewizpants24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Awesome Story! I am so hooked! I am on to read the next chapter now!
Amy chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Wow. What an update. So powerful. Dean has a lot of people who love him, and they are having a hard time of it. Jess must be scared on her own, not knowing what's going on. I'm a bit worried about that myself. John is being mysterious and that's never good. I hope they all come out of this okay. It was sweet how Jess could see so much of the boys in John. And that he did try to comfort her. Can't wait for the next update.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »