Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
lelann37 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
awesome update! love jess's interactions with john, and them knowing that sam and dean are always gonna be samanddean. great chapter!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Awesome Chapter! love the conversation between them it seems that it would fit right in with the show to! love the way you wrote this chapter! cant wait to read more and see what Sam has been up to.

Jade
Indus chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I'm a little afraid of how this is going to end up... Poor Dean, he's not going to have an easy time of it. At least Sam has Jess!

I like that you're writing this out- what if Jess didn't die? What if Sam and Dean had that normalcy? What if Sam got to have it all, would Dean let himself share in it?

Fantastic! Thanks for posting!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Thanks for the update. I love this story. Lovely chapter. Lovely Jessica and John. _

Please, update soon!
Lina Marina chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I love John e Jessica :-)
Water-Soter chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Oh yay! Loved this chappie. I really liked how Jessica handled John and viceversa. Though I personally think that she doesn't have a right to judge John, from her POV, I can't imagine what this must look for her. I have always appreciated that you were fair to John and didn't just turn him into a villain like a lot of authors. Though it's going to kill me when you kill him off, alas, some things can't be changed though I really wished you would, *wink*
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Wow...that was intense. Lovely chapter. _
writerchick03 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
A truly fantastic job of writing. I absolutely love this AU of yours. I was totally thrilled to see a new story in it! Keep up the good work!
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Awesome Story! I am so hooked! I am on to read the next chapter now!
Amy chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Wow. What an update. So powerful. Dean has a lot of people who love him, and they are having a hard time of it. Jess must be scared on her own, not knowing what's going on. I'm a bit worried about that myself. John is being mysterious and that's never good. I hope they all come out of this okay. It was sweet how Jess could see so much of the boys in John. And that he did try to comfort her. Can't wait for the next update.
Maz101 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
That John Winchester - what an enigma. Nice to see him through another's eyes. In fact nice to see the whole Winchester family set up from Jess's eyes in your verse. I find her very believable especially her fight to control her emotions and her need to retalliate to John's words.
irismay42 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I still can't believe how brilliantly you're writing the events of IMTOD into your universe - Jessica standing there while the doctor was telling Sam what was wrong with Dean was just incredible!

I always wished we could see Jessica and John interacting, and I loved how unsure of each other they were right up until Jess stood up to John and he realised how much like Sam she was - how well they 'fit'. I loved the "It's Jessica" (not Jessy!) line too!
Diana chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Thanks for updating. I've enjoyed the way you write Jess but these bigger doses of her are a bit too much for me, this chapter reminded me why I hate that character. Jess and Sam's damn yuppy friends should be a little more considerate, I feel like their curiosity over Sam and his family is bigger than any true concern for Dean. I'm hoping for some brotherly interaction in the next chapter and no more of Jess going "ZOMG".
Rhesa chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wonderful update. Loved to see Kerrie and the friends concern for Dean. Also great to see Jess trying to figure out John, with all his wonderful complexities. It amazes me how much tension and drama you pack into the simplest of scenes. I love this story, hope you update soon.
Sphynxcat chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
You need tape, I got tape, what kind of tape do you need? - scotch, duct, electrical, you name I got it & I can get you bubble gum too - what kind do you what? Where should I send it - I can courier it today. Honest. What about superglue - have you thought about using superglue? Maybe an epoxy? Pretty please, even Jessica realizes it has to be SamandDean and she is never getting into Winchester World.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »