Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is sinfully good! And how you like to torture us with these incredibly wonderful stories. Wonderful job as usual and as usual I can't wait for the next part.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh my. I love this verse, but this is so hard. *sobs* Poor Dean. I hope he's going to be okay. He's got a family that loves him around him. If he's not.. I just don't know what they'd do. Good start, can't wait for more.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great start! I can't wait to read more of this. I believe you had Sam's reaction to the phone call right on. Well done!
Jensenite42 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I can't tell you how happy it makes me whenever I see a new Beer Verse story and this one (as always) looks to be amazing:)

It's always interesting to see the AU world woven into canon, and especially IMTOD (which is one of my favorite episodes). I can't wait to see how you tie them together.

*anxiously awaits next chapter*
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Excuse me while I do my happy dance that you have returned to us with another amazing and brilliant fic in your Beer verse.

And you've brought us an AU of IMTOD, one of the best episodes of season 2.

I love that you've written this from Jess's POV. Interesting to see the Winchester's from an outsider.

Can't wait for more!
gatorpez chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
ugh...what a place to end this part! You've got the next part coming up soon, right? Please say "yes." :)

I can't wait to read more. Thanks for posting.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15