Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
Diane chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Absolutely perfect. I loved this little 'verse you've created. I think it's the best I've ever read. Sam and Dean are still Sam and Dean, although they are apart. I also love how you've made it cannon - but not. It's so beautiful to see it tie in together. I know Jess being alive is a big deviation but you make it seem so plausible. Plus, I have to say, I absolutely adore your Jess. I don't know if Kripke would have been able to write her as well.

I'm anxious to see where you will go with this. Will John go ahead and give up his soul for Dean? Will Dean die? How will Sam react? Will Jess find out just what it is the Winchester's do? Please don't make us wait too long.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
brilliant!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This has to be my favourite verse and I'm so glad you are giving us more and that you have chosen ;In My Time of Dying'. I love that we get the chance to observe the Winchesters from Jess' POV and really look forward to the next chapter.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
You're using In My Time Of Dying! You're really using In My Time Of Dying in the 'Beer 'verse! *jumps up and down happily, cheering*

*realizes she sounds like a lunatic*

*is too happy to care, lol*

I really enjoy all of your stories, especially from this 'verse. I honestly just re-read your 'Beer 'verse stories a few days ago, and I have been hoping for quite a while that you'd continue to IMTOD. :D (IMTOD happens to be my favorite episode, lol.)

You've done an incredible job so far! I loved how you wrote it, and I especially loved that it's from Jessica's POV. It's such an interesting look at the Winchesters. I'm so curious to see how she reacts to the rest, and how her presence there will change things.

I can't wait for the next part! :)

*goes to re-read the first chapter again*

Incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
clclemmons chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I love the Beer Verse and have been hoping for more. Look forward to your next part. Thanks
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is sinfully good! And how you like to torture us with these incredibly wonderful stories. Wonderful job as usual and as usual I can't wait for the next part.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh my. I love this verse, but this is so hard. *sobs* Poor Dean. I hope he's going to be okay. He's got a family that loves him around him. If he's not.. I just don't know what they'd do. Good start, can't wait for more.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great start! I can't wait to read more of this. I believe you had Sam's reaction to the phone call right on. Well done!
Jensenite42 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I can't tell you how happy it makes me whenever I see a new Beer Verse story and this one (as always) looks to be amazing:)

It's always interesting to see the AU world woven into canon, and especially IMTOD (which is one of my favorite episodes). I can't wait to see how you tie them together.

*anxiously awaits next chapter*
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Excuse me while I do my happy dance that you have returned to us with another amazing and brilliant fic in your Beer verse.

And you've brought us an AU of IMTOD, one of the best episodes of season 2.

I love that you've written this from Jess's POV. Interesting to see the Winchester's from an outsider.

Can't wait for more!
gatorpez chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
ugh...what a place to end this part! You've got the next part coming up soon, right? Please say "yes." :)

I can't wait to read more. Thanks for posting.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15