Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
Line chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I just want to let you know how much I've enjoyed following the boys and the Beer 'Verse stories.

You've brought them to life in a believeable universe in a very good way. But please don't let them end like this; it's too sad!
asdfjkl chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
update! update! update! update! update!

please come back!
Adria chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
I just reached the end of this chapter and realized it hasn't been touched in more than a year. I'm gonna cry.

This is the best AU SN fic I've ever read. It's on my top-ten list of best fics I've ever read.

I've gotten so sucked in to *caring* about these two brothers.
CPAnthoni chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
SUCH a good series. Really emotional; I get so caught up. I see it's been awhile - any chance of an update?
x.lizzy.x chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
wow...

yeah, I was waitin for Dean to hit Sam..especially with everything that was bein said..lol

is there more to this? or is this it? it said TBA...so?

anyhoo...it's good! :) sad...but good! Lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
*snort*

for some reason, I thought the last chapter was the last of the story...I'm not real sure why but I did...lol

"That usually ended with Bobby’s kitchen door slammed nearly off the hinges and one of his tools flung across the junkyard."

heh...that made me laugh...it probably shouldn't have but it did..lol

"Bobby wasn’t sure which Winchester’s ass he wanted to kick most."

again, another statement that made me laugh that probably shouldn't..lol

aw... :(
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
"...while making bargains with God about all the things she’d give up and start doing if He would just save Dean."

I don't know if it's the mood I'm in or what but you don't know how much this sentence makes me wanna cry! It's so sad! :(

wow...that was really sad at the end...

the need a genre titled "you better bring the friggin Kleenex box" because this one would definitely go in there! lol

it was really good, but really sad... :(

good job though :D
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
aw...that's so sweet! Jess readin to Dean...it's actually pretty funny though...I can just imagine what Dean's comments would be about that, like the hot girl comment...lol

good job! I can't wait to read the next chapter...this story is great and heartbreaking at the same time! :)
TheKritty chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Is this completed?Because...no!I don't want it finish with this cliffhanger...man, it's killing me! *lol* I love that story, you did a brilliant job writing it in Jessica's POV (sometimes I wish John and Jess had actually met*sighs*)and then in Bobbys POV. You captured season2!boys very very well and I was so teary and upset reading chap 6...oh,the brotherly angst... ) I would love to read a next part of this chapter,or a new story in the Bee'verse,really.I hope you'll find back into the 'verse/this story someday!

Best wishes and keep going that way!

Kritty
jensengirl4eva chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Your Beer Verse is amazing. I hope you can continue this story. I love them..
Jamie552 chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Ok, so in 2 days, I've read and completely fallen in love with all of the stories you've written in this 'verse. TOTALLY INTO IT! Almost to the point of obsession lol

I really do hope you plan on finishing it. I desperately wanna see where this is going and after the last chapter you posted (with things going as they did between the boys) now I'm REALLY desperate lol

Wonderful writing, love! Hope you update soon :)
Sarah James chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I'm really enjoying your stories and I hope you continue with this one. I notice it has been quite a few months but please don't let that mean that you're no longer updating. Great stuff.
asdfjkl chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
poor jess! she's amazing, but she totally got the short end of the stick in this relationship. sam's really taking it out on her. i love her-she's quirky!

i can't wait to see her kick samanddean in the ass. 'cause the jerkfaces need a MAJOR ass kicking xD

so...does this mean that jess will finally here the whole story? 'cause she's not stupid. she's gonna notice all of bobby's occult books-he doesn't exactly hide them. THAT'LL be a fun conversation xD

so please update soon! UPDATE!
detour chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I know it's crazy to still hope that this will be finished after it's been a year with no activity, but I just re-read all the stories in this 'verse, again, for like the 4th time or something, and I really hope you write more. Lembas7 mentions a casefic with Jill - can we dare to dream? That would be awesome.
lembas7 too lazy 2 sign in chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
EM!

Okay! So, it's been a year, and I'm finally all sorted out, so I decided to poke through and remembered this fic and am here to bug you to finish it! ("Understandings", too, because I'm actually really, really excited to see where that one's going and I'm going to pester you until it's done . . . hehehehe!) I'm all excited for Jess' arrival, and to see what happens and how this follows canon- - also, I was promised a casefic with Jill, yesyes? :) PLOTLINES! I want plotlines!

ANYWAY, how are the rambling bits of "A Bridge" coming? Do you need ideas, inspiration, beta-type stuff? I am ready and willing to serve in any and all capacities! Let's get this fic done! :)

I hope you and yours have been doing well in the interim!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »