Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
Diane chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Oh goodness where are you? Please finish this story! I need you to see this through to the bitter/sweet/angsty/emo end. Please please please please!
Kat chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Hello dear Emma15,

I really have to get this out..I would lovve to say how much I adore this story(or your others)but niw I would just like to aks you if you could please update,even if its just to tell us that theres nothing going on here anymore(because I remember the last update,I was here roughly two years ago but now I kinda lost hope that your continuing-which would be sad but at least we would know.

I just dont understand authors who say its going to be continued and then dissapear for a loooooong time.

Hell real life is demanding and if you dont have the time we would understand just please,please tell us what to expect.

Loong review with litt,e content and a truck load of mistakes,I for that but english isnt my native language but I needed to say this or I probably would have exploded.

Have a nice day and dont be mad I didnt want to sound rude or something

Kat
Jacqs chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Oh please - update with another chapter or 5! Please!
ladie red chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

You did not just leave it hanging there nearly two years ago! GAH!

I don't know how this 'verse hid from me for so many years, me, who though she'd had read everything gen, but bam, I found this today and read the whole 'verse in one. It appeased me in a way nothing else has in a long while now. It was exactly what I always search for but rarely find.

Perfect. Jess and Dean and Sam and normality and hunting and issues and angst and bonding and PERFECTION!

This is probably falling on deaf ears, one little review two years later won't help the cause, but seriously, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
liandrin chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
:O Geez I really hope you one day come back to this 'Verse - It's wonderful! Every few months or so I come back to it, re-read it, and then hope for more! I really like the idea of Jess being with Sam (and not dying) and playing a role in the series. Please write more!

~Liandrin
Etrixan chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
This is a great 'what if' story (which is my favourite genre). You've caught the characters just right. ]
rocks and glass chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I think this is a brilliant series of stories, brings a real character to Jess and does a good job of investigating what could really have happened in an alternative plot line.

Would very much look forward to more, if more is coming.
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Any chance you'll be coming back to this? I always wondered where you planned on going next.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
DUDE..

*Cries*

Want more! Moremoremoremore!

*Clings to you*

*hugs*

Mandy
Samantha V chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Great story! It's been over a year - any chance for a conclusion?
WatchOutForIce chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Argh!

TBC?

Its been a year. *whimper* PLEASE finish it?

I just discovered this verse and I LOVE it! More, please? PLEASE? *big giant HUGE Sammy-puppy-dog-eyes* PLEASE?
Line chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I just want to let you know how much I've enjoyed following the boys and the Beer 'Verse stories.

You've brought them to life in a believeable universe in a very good way. But please don't let them end like this; it's too sad!
asdfjkl chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
update! update! update! update! update!

please come back!
Adria chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
I just reached the end of this chapter and realized it hasn't been touched in more than a year. I'm gonna cry.

This is the best AU SN fic I've ever read. It's on my top-ten list of best fics I've ever read.

I've gotten so sucked in to *caring* about these two brothers.
CPAnthoni chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
SUCH a good series. Really emotional; I get so caught up. I see it's been awhile - any chance of an update?
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »