Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
Etrixan chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
This is a great 'what if' story (which is my favourite genre). You've caught the characters just right. ]
rocks and glass chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I think this is a brilliant series of stories, brings a real character to Jess and does a good job of investigating what could really have happened in an alternative plot line.

Would very much look forward to more, if more is coming.
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Any chance you'll be coming back to this? I always wondered where you planned on going next.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 3/3/2010

Want more! Moremoremoremore!

*Clings to you*

Samantha V chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Great story! It's been over a year - any chance for a conclusion?
WatchOutForIce chapter 6 . 12/21/2009

Its been a year. *whimper* PLEASE finish it?

I just discovered this verse and I LOVE it! More, please? PLEASE? *big giant HUGE Sammy-puppy-dog-eyes* PLEASE?
Line chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I just want to let you know how much I've enjoyed following the boys and the Beer 'Verse stories.

You've brought them to life in a believeable universe in a very good way. But please don't let them end like this; it's too sad!
asdfjkl chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
update! update! update! update! update!

please come back!
Adria chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
I just reached the end of this chapter and realized it hasn't been touched in more than a year. I'm gonna cry.

This is the best AU SN fic I've ever read. It's on my top-ten list of best fics I've ever read.

I've gotten so sucked in to *caring* about these two brothers.
CPAnthoni chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
SUCH a good series. Really emotional; I get so caught up. I see it's been awhile - any chance of an update?
x.lizzy.x chapter 6 . 10/5/2009

yeah, I was waitin for Dean to hit Sam..especially with everything that was bein

is there more to this? or is this it? it said's good! :) sad...but good! Lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 10/5/2009

for some reason, I thought the last chapter was the last of the story...I'm not real sure why but I

"That usually ended with Bobby’s kitchen door slammed nearly off the hinges and one of his tools flung across the junkyard."

heh...that made me probably shouldn't have but it

"Bobby wasn’t sure which Winchester’s ass he wanted to kick most."

again, another statement that made me laugh that probably shouldn'

aw... :(
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
"...while making bargains with God about all the things she’d give up and start doing if He would just save Dean."

I don't know if it's the mood I'm in or what but you don't know how much this sentence makes me wanna cry! It's so sad! :(

wow...that was really sad at the end...

the need a genre titled "you better bring the friggin Kleenex box" because this one would definitely go in there! lol

it was really good, but really sad... :(

good job though :D
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
aw...that's so sweet! Jess readin to's actually pretty funny though...I can just imagine what Dean's comments would be about that, like the hot girl

good job! I can't wait to read the next chapter...this story is great and heartbreaking at the same time! :)
TheKritty chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Is this completed?!I don't want it finish with this, it's killing me! *lol* I love that story, you did a brilliant job writing it in Jessica's POV (sometimes I wish John and Jess had actually met*sighs*)and then in Bobbys POV. You captured season2!boys very very well and I was so teary and upset reading chap 6...oh,the brotherly angst... ) I would love to read a next part of this chapter,or a new story in the Bee'verse,really.I hope you'll find back into the 'verse/this story someday!

Best wishes and keep going that way!

219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »