Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
x.lizzy.x chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
wow...

yeah, I was waitin for Dean to hit Sam..especially with everything that was bein said..lol

is there more to this? or is this it? it said TBA...so?

anyhoo...it's good! :) sad...but good! Lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
*snort*

for some reason, I thought the last chapter was the last of the story...I'm not real sure why but I did...lol

"That usually ended with Bobby’s kitchen door slammed nearly off the hinges and one of his tools flung across the junkyard."

heh...that made me laugh...it probably shouldn't have but it did..lol

"Bobby wasn’t sure which Winchester’s ass he wanted to kick most."

again, another statement that made me laugh that probably shouldn't..lol

aw... :(
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
"...while making bargains with God about all the things she’d give up and start doing if He would just save Dean."

I don't know if it's the mood I'm in or what but you don't know how much this sentence makes me wanna cry! It's so sad! :(

wow...that was really sad at the end...

the need a genre titled "you better bring the friggin Kleenex box" because this one would definitely go in there! lol

it was really good, but really sad... :(

good job though :D
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
aw...that's so sweet! Jess readin to Dean...it's actually pretty funny though...I can just imagine what Dean's comments would be about that, like the hot girl comment...lol

good job! I can't wait to read the next chapter...this story is great and heartbreaking at the same time! :)
TheKritty chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Is this completed?Because...no!I don't want it finish with this cliffhanger...man, it's killing me! *lol* I love that story, you did a brilliant job writing it in Jessica's POV (sometimes I wish John and Jess had actually met*sighs*)and then in Bobbys POV. You captured season2!boys very very well and I was so teary and upset reading chap 6...oh,the brotherly angst... ) I would love to read a next part of this chapter,or a new story in the Bee'verse,really.I hope you'll find back into the 'verse/this story someday!

Best wishes and keep going that way!

Kritty
jensengirl4eva chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Your Beer Verse is amazing. I hope you can continue this story. I love them..
Jamie552 chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Ok, so in 2 days, I've read and completely fallen in love with all of the stories you've written in this 'verse. TOTALLY INTO IT! Almost to the point of obsession lol

I really do hope you plan on finishing it. I desperately wanna see where this is going and after the last chapter you posted (with things going as they did between the boys) now I'm REALLY desperate lol

Wonderful writing, love! Hope you update soon :)
Sarah James chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I'm really enjoying your stories and I hope you continue with this one. I notice it has been quite a few months but please don't let that mean that you're no longer updating. Great stuff.
asdfjkl chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
poor jess! she's amazing, but she totally got the short end of the stick in this relationship. sam's really taking it out on her. i love her-she's quirky!

i can't wait to see her kick samanddean in the ass. 'cause the jerkfaces need a MAJOR ass kicking xD

so...does this mean that jess will finally here the whole story? 'cause she's not stupid. she's gonna notice all of bobby's occult books-he doesn't exactly hide them. THAT'LL be a fun conversation xD

so please update soon! UPDATE!
detour chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I know it's crazy to still hope that this will be finished after it's been a year with no activity, but I just re-read all the stories in this 'verse, again, for like the 4th time or something, and I really hope you write more. Lembas7 mentions a casefic with Jill - can we dare to dream? That would be awesome.
lembas7 too lazy 2 sign in chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
EM!

Okay! So, it's been a year, and I'm finally all sorted out, so I decided to poke through and remembered this fic and am here to bug you to finish it! ("Understandings", too, because I'm actually really, really excited to see where that one's going and I'm going to pester you until it's done . . . hehehehe!) I'm all excited for Jess' arrival, and to see what happens and how this follows canon- - also, I was promised a casefic with Jill, yesyes? :) PLOTLINES! I want plotlines!

ANYWAY, how are the rambling bits of "A Bridge" coming? Do you need ideas, inspiration, beta-type stuff? I am ready and willing to serve in any and all capacities! Let's get this fic done! :)

I hope you and yours have been doing well in the interim!
liandrin chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Oh my gosh, I have say that you Beer 'verse stories are officially one of my favorite supernatural fanfic series! They have made me cry and come close to it so many times now . . . I've always wanted a good story where Jess doesn't die and Sam tries to integrate his two lives. So much angst! And this is done so well, I don't know how you do it, but it's amazing! I can't wait for the next installment, because I've really come to love this series. Thanks you so much for the amazing writing!

~Liandrin
alienpuffin chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Please tell me that you plan to return to this story! I have read it start to "finish" so many times, and the lack of chapter 7 is just as jarring and unsettling every time. Please, the 'Beer'verse is something unique in Supernatural fanfiction: angst and happiness, secrets and truths, and genuine and painful characterizations.
Kate chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Spent the day re-reading the 'Beer verse.

Now I'm gonna spend some time hoping you update! (but not too long, right? - well, it's been forever...but you could pick the 'Beer verse back up any day now...)
meg chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow, I cannot express how much I love this verse you have going. The dynamics between the boys are perfect, the way you handled John and his death was perfect, and your Jess is wonderful! This is the kind of female character that belongs on Supernatural - smart, strong, compassionate, with her own quirks and flaws that make her just really complex and fleshed out. She's how I like to imagine Jessica was in canon. But I'm worried because this story hasn't been updated in four months! :( Do you have plans to continue it?
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »