Reviews for A Bridge You Can't Cross
jensengirl4eva chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Your Beer Verse is amazing. I hope you can continue this story. I love them..
Jamie552 chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Ok, so in 2 days, I've read and completely fallen in love with all of the stories you've written in this 'verse. TOTALLY INTO IT! Almost to the point of obsession lol

I really do hope you plan on finishing it. I desperately wanna see where this is going and after the last chapter you posted (with things going as they did between the boys) now I'm REALLY desperate lol

Wonderful writing, love! Hope you update soon :)
Sarah James chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I'm really enjoying your stories and I hope you continue with this one. I notice it has been quite a few months but please don't let that mean that you're no longer updating. Great stuff.
asdfjkl chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
poor jess! she's amazing, but she totally got the short end of the stick in this relationship. sam's really taking it out on her. i love her-she's quirky!

i can't wait to see her kick samanddean in the ass. 'cause the jerkfaces need a MAJOR ass kicking xD

so...does this mean that jess will finally here the whole story? 'cause she's not stupid. she's gonna notice all of bobby's occult books-he doesn't exactly hide them. THAT'LL be a fun conversation xD

so please update soon! UPDATE!
detour chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I know it's crazy to still hope that this will be finished after it's been a year with no activity, but I just re-read all the stories in this 'verse, again, for like the 4th time or something, and I really hope you write more. Lembas7 mentions a casefic with Jill - can we dare to dream? That would be awesome.
lembas7 too lazy 2 sign in chapter 6 . 6/16/2009

Okay! So, it's been a year, and I'm finally all sorted out, so I decided to poke through and remembered this fic and am here to bug you to finish it! ("Understandings", too, because I'm actually really, really excited to see where that one's going and I'm going to pester you until it's done . . . hehehehe!) I'm all excited for Jess' arrival, and to see what happens and how this follows canon- - also, I was promised a casefic with Jill, yesyes? :) PLOTLINES! I want plotlines!

ANYWAY, how are the rambling bits of "A Bridge" coming? Do you need ideas, inspiration, beta-type stuff? I am ready and willing to serve in any and all capacities! Let's get this fic done! :)

I hope you and yours have been doing well in the interim!
liandrin chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Oh my gosh, I have say that you Beer 'verse stories are officially one of my favorite supernatural fanfic series! They have made me cry and come close to it so many times now . . . I've always wanted a good story where Jess doesn't die and Sam tries to integrate his two lives. So much angst! And this is done so well, I don't know how you do it, but it's amazing! I can't wait for the next installment, because I've really come to love this series. Thanks you so much for the amazing writing!

alienpuffin chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Please tell me that you plan to return to this story! I have read it start to "finish" so many times, and the lack of chapter 7 is just as jarring and unsettling every time. Please, the 'Beer'verse is something unique in Supernatural fanfiction: angst and happiness, secrets and truths, and genuine and painful characterizations.
Kate chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Spent the day re-reading the 'Beer verse.

Now I'm gonna spend some time hoping you update! (but not too long, right? - well, it's been forever...but you could pick the 'Beer verse back up any day now...)
meg chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow, I cannot express how much I love this verse you have going. The dynamics between the boys are perfect, the way you handled John and his death was perfect, and your Jess is wonderful! This is the kind of female character that belongs on Supernatural - smart, strong, compassionate, with her own quirks and flaws that make her just really complex and fleshed out. She's how I like to imagine Jessica was in canon. But I'm worried because this story hasn't been updated in four months! :( Do you have plans to continue it?
deews chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
Okay, so, I try SO HARD not to get swept up in AUs, because I love my boys the way they are, and I like reading fics that are plausible and real, but.

I got so swept up in this whole 'verse. (Obviously, as it's currently 4:30 on CHRISTMAS MORNING.) I love it... I love your Dean and your Sam, and I love the way they work together. I especially love the conflict between them-I think my favorite story so far was Unfurl, although, not going to lie, Just Wanted A Beer was fairly spectacular as well.

Is it weird that I'm having this sort of ... Dean/Jilly urges? I feel like they would both lay me out if I mentioned this to either one, but, there it is.

Anyway. I love this!
ellen42 chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
I am a huge Supernatural fan and have become ridiculously addicted to fanfiction. I stumbled onto one of your stories and ended up reading everything you had written in your beer verse - just loved it!

The dynamics between Jess and Dean, Sam's friends and Dean, Sam and Dean - you wrote it so believably and just had me hooked. I never thought Jess could be such an interesting character but you developed her into one. I would absolutely love to see you finish this fic in progress and then write a fic around NRFTW - about the aftermath of Sam, Jess, the friends, etc. dealing with Dean's death (like to see how they explain that one to the Moore parents).

I hope that you will keep Jess alive in your verse. Might be hard to have all Sam's friends and Jess' parents encounter Dean after Lazarus Rising (maybe he'll just run into Jill and wouldn't that be a neat humor opportunity for an "angel" lecture on her behavior...) but would love to see what happens next.
bhoney chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Wow, I really hope not. I hope the boys don't separate. That will break my heart. I also hope you're going to post more of this soon.
LachwenII chapter 6 . 11/6/2008

I love the characters, and the interaction between Dean and Sam and Jess (Jess is AWESOME, by the way XD). I hope Jess knocks some sense into Sam soon about coming clean, and I can't wait to find out what happens next XD.

Loupa chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I really like this serie and I can't wait to see how Jessica would react to Sam AND Dean reading latin...Bobby: Ya, Sam has always been good at school. Learned latin two years earlier than his brother. I doubt there were a lot of eight years old who could do that... Jess: He what ?

219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »