Reviews for Brilliance
sophia666 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I loved it. especially since you didn't have Logan say 'I know' when Quinn said he was brilliant. and that he was cooking. :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw! I think that was brilliant.
Samaire chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I LOVE total Quogan fluff! You are one of my favorite writers and this is one of my favorite stories! I really, really, really hope you write more Quogan stories because I swear you are one of the most supremely best writers of them! This magnificently adorable story always makes me happy anytime I read it! Please, please, please write more Quogan!
still2young2care chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Very nice. I love your stuff, can't wait to read more.
lustofficial chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
psav2005 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
after seeing some of the over reviews I just have to say it, Brilliant :-)
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I thoroughly enjoy your writing. This piece is just too cute. Reminds me of why I fell in love with Quogan in the first place. It's...brilliant. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Keep on writing!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Dear KateToast

Nice little fanfic. Not my style, but has good narration, detail and depth.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The langauge has a few questionable words (some I didn't even know what they mean and suspect they are not real words); but I'm glad there weren't any cussing.

Nothing suggestively offensive. No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
jeytonlover chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
PnayBabyGurl chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I've never thought of using the word "brilliant" for Logan up until I read this. Haha I also never thought of Logan being the one in the relationship who would know how to cook. Until I read this... Hehe Anyway, I loved it! ] Keep writing!

zyra chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
this is so sweet!..good job!
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 6/16/2008

one word

haha, i'm so funny.

But seriously, it was fantastic. I enjoyed it, and the repitition was good and worked well with the way you wrote the story. Great job!

felicia1075 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I don't think the words brilliant and brilliance were overly used in the story, actually, I think how you incorporated the two words through out the story only made it more unique and interesting. Great job.
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aww. I have the biggest dorky smile on my face right now.

This was brilliant! (Am I original, or what?) I love LQ fluff, and you should most definitely write more (and more and more and more). This was short, but completely sweet, and I just love Quinn's thought process as she decides he's brilliant and stuff. I don't think you overused brilliant/brilliance; the repitition was what made the fic. Yes, I have to say it...brilliant job.
bsloths chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I hate to do it, but it's too easy...

This fic was brilliant! :) haha

Seriously, though, it's very good. Quogan suits you; you should definitely keep writing them. (And anything Zoey 101!)