Reviews for Battle Strategies
jessi chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great story, very entertaining idea!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Loved again. You know, that what John said sounded just like the episode when that demon tried to sukk out little!Sammy's soul, before John left, he said that to Dean. xD
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Jenga! everyone loves that game.

peace

mel
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
AWW that was cute, i like how Sammy was like "JENGA." he was so proud that Dean had taught him that hehe

Cee xx
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hehe, AWESOME! I love the way you made the fic based upon a game Dean was playing with Sammy. Very ingenious XD

Also, it was (as usual) very well written. Congrats on another fic well done!

-Dancer-
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Awesome, as usual. See proof right there Dean isn't worthless, he taught Sammy how to save his big bro's ass! LOL! You always do wonderful work when it comes to brother moments and I salute you for it! Lots-o -love from your buddy!

XX CW XX
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Another wonderful example for how important each and every lesson learned is in the long run, even if it seemed pointless at the time.

Very nice writing and cool settings in which the ficlet took place. Sammy's pouting at his father in the back-story was just heart-warming, especially the "we're your kids..." part.

I'm looking forward to your next stories, be they short or long.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was really really sweet. Love how years later, Sam brought up the skill Dean had once taught him. Loved the last line of the story the most. Great OneShot.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
AW kris hun, we so need this after the finale

OMG this is absoloutley awesome hun

perfect, perfect writing, i loved every second of it hun

aw

loved how Dean taught it aswell and then he says it at the end

so beauitfully written and made hun

AW,nice plot too, very unique x
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was great. Intelligence usually comes from natural ability and intellectual stimulation. If Sam is so smart, it's only because he had someone who invested time and energy into his learning. Someone like Dean!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw, I liked it! I love when author's tie that past and present together- great job here!
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow. Who knew JENGA could be so useful in their line of work? Great way to be original and really make one think. I know I'll never look at that game the same way again, lol.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Ah that is so sweet. What a great story mate!

You get back into the longer stories when you're good a ready my darling.

Can't wait to read your next fic.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Love the Jenga analogy. Awesome idea. It's so very Sam to remember and build on something he learned as a kid; and so very Dean to see the real-world application of the thought processes and strategy used in a game.

And you wrote smart Dean and heroic Sam - love that combination.

Nice work - short, but definitely sweet. :)

Sculls
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Hey Kris,

Loved it! Awesome little one shot into Dean's teachings of Sammy. The descriptions in the river were amazing, to the point where I was either spluttering along with Dean, or trying to calculate the best way out with Sam. Great writing!

Now get you booty back on the chapter fics! You know you can do it, and you have a great start to the new one! I'll make you a deal, you get back to it and so will I!

Will catch you later my friend, Gill x