Reviews for Samus and her Metroid
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
During the shower scene; Was Samus naked and wet, cuddling her Metroid child?
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
MORE! so epic! I love happy storys like this! :D
Weavle105 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awwwwwwww i love that story :)
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw! That is so sweet! That Metroid infant is so funny!
Desert Lynx chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is cute! Nice to see Samus's humanity come out of the shadows.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aww.. This is the cutest metroid fanfic ever. I loved every bit of it. Really touching too!
serge chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Hi thanks for popsting that story on the site. It was very beautiful. I myself am a mayor fan of the stories that involve Samus with the baby Metroid.

I really loved the fact that the infant brought up Samus's human side. And I thought that the shower scene was very beautiful. Hell he whole story was wonderful.

This was one of the best stories that I have red in a long time.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aw... so cute.

Whoever wrote this has a fixation with the word 'giggling', but still. Very cute. And i know nearly nothing about Samus and co.

BTW, Wesker rules.

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars, Dragon Prince and the Fifth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy, out.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Huh. An interesting concept. Thanks for sharing it, it's cool.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Dear SamusX10

This is a cute story. I have a loose interest in Metroid though limit, so I am not certain if your story is OOC or not, I know where she got the young metroid, though.

Anyway, the quality is pretty good; good narration, dialog, emotion and cuteness.

Though I don’t think of Samus as sentimental as your version (though I think she can care about others), its still done very well. Great go into her thoughts and emotions, describing the bond between her and the baby metroid. And the young metroid is like most any infant; innocent when it first breaths life, but what will it do with its life is yet to be determined. Its was so cute and reactive, and has the potential not to be a life sucking monster.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean

The shower scene was questionable, though I won’t make a federal case about it.

No extreme violence (or any violence for that matter) or any other vile content.

I hope this review has a good influence on you.

Data Seeker
Manu chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
very good
Venomous Woe chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aw...this is so sweet! I like this a lot!

Even though you aren't the author, there's still something I'd like to say. There are a few lines where it says that the Metroid tilted it's head. I understand that it's trying to imitate Samus, but since Metroids aren't cephalized animals, it doesn't make much since to me. I think it should say that it tilted it's body in an attempt to mimic the human head.

Anyway, I love this a lot. Thanks for sharing! I'm just sorry that I have no idea who the author is...