Reviews for Drums Remix
Rhyanthia chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Must have missed this one before but I read it now. Loved it and had a good laugh. Wish you wrote more like this where I could easily find them. _
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh I LOVE this!

You had my laughing so loud it echoed... Not a goo thing at 11:55 at night... ROFLMAO...
Kinboshi Hiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
LMAO, that is just hilarious. Makes me want to read Drums all over again.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww, the fun of this totally makes up for all the angst in the previous part. I had a good time reading both and trying to figure out your plot-twists.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
*dies laughing*
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
oh that was good! i just love rat & mike. they are so funny. thanks for the one-shot!
RosaLui chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Oh. My. God. I was just checking your profile.. sort of hopelessly checking to see if you'd written anything new, not expecting to be that lucky, but looking anywayz... and then Here This Was. O.O I am... happy beyond belief. Not only have you written something new, you've written something about TDOH, and SOMETHING WITH THE HACKERS! *SQUEES AND HUGS!* I LOVE YOU!

Drums had the best plot, characterization, yaoi, AND hot steamy smex EVER. EVEER! And now... this *squees again* I CANNOT CONTAIN my gleeful joy.

ThANK YOU SO MUCH!
Monts chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was quite hilarious. Loved the way Heero and Duo are characterised (in Drums of Heaven as well of course), and it's always nice to see characters you like (like the Hand) a few years down the track, even if it is only a snapshot.

Thanks!
Liviania chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I just read The Drums of Heaven because of someone's recommendation. It was a wonderfully intricate story and an interesting look at the possibilities of the pilots' lives.

When I went to your profile I was happy to see this little short story. It particularly rang true as I just sat through my cousin's two and a half hour long graduation. It's a nice, funny moment.

Livi
Krilore Sing chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Love it! lol totally funny! I love your Drums of Heaven Story and am very sad that we will never get a full sequel, but this a nice!

so is there any chance you could do a 3x4 like this...could ya..please :D