Reviews for Kitty Trouble
aylahanifa chapter 21 . 4h ago
Uh. Poor Tommy, have to chase Harry and their kittens XD
RambleSchapalon chapter 21 . 21h ago
Ahahaha two little rascals! D'awe Tom's love for Harry 3 :)
thehereandnow33 chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
Ugh...I'm choking on cuteness!
Rocht chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Raja is a boys name. Rani is the female version. Raja means king and Rani means queen.
Erebus15 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Love this story! It is creative and has humor. I love it!
Crazzzyyy chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
Hey!

I'm Indian and Hindi is my mother tongue, so I just wanted to let you know that Raja actually means king in Hindi, love. Just thought you should know and correct it in the A/N at the end of ch , it's a boy's name.

Xoxoxoxo
Crazzzyyy
EverettEvan99 chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
You know, in my language (indonesia), Raja means king in english, so it just kinda weird that you will name a girl with a word that means a man... But, doesn' matter right? I lile it so far
Guest chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
katelaina1717 chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Still one of my favorite fics lol can just imagine three of the 'cats' making poor Tom's life very busy. So glad Harry is a mommy and not called daddy or pappa.
Emerald Time chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
Wow, I feel like I just gave birth! That was STRESSFUL!

Raja means king in hindi, Aasha is hope. Of course, Raja may be another name for hope, while I do speak hindi, I don't know a lot of words, but as far as I can tell, Raja means King.
greenwings33 chapter 21 . 1/13/2014
awe(: 33
hadesgirl015 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
i thought it was dead funny how Bellatrix didn't get one. Despite that i don't really approve homosexuality, i can't deny that this is cute. I guess that Harry is still ticked at Bella for Sirius, well i am too.
Alexandra Wender chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Oh dear god, I think I almost cried when I read this chapter... but it's so sweet!
Alexandra Wender chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
the button is not purple, end of story!
Mukuro234 chapter 21 . 12/20/2013