Reviews for unwritten
Jeimii-chan1989 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
that was sweet and cute. will you make a sequel or something? i really liked this story.
shewhogoesblah chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Ah! You must continue this! I have been addicted to high school fics lately. :]
Invisible.Words chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
If that happened to me I would absolutely love math.

Nice story
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
awsome
cherrysaki-chan chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I sure hope that this isn't over! If so then you...SUCK, if not then you...ROCK!
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
that was awesomely cliche. oh! and i finally got an account, instead lurking around your stories as an anonymous reviewer! so i'll go ahead and tell you how much i really enjoy your stories: "I really enjoy your stories!" ...yeah, that's all. (and i'm seriously struggling against that temptation to ask you to read my story b/c no one likes those reviews...but i indirectly did it anyway. I'M SUCH A FAILURE! [sob] )
pilkul chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
that was really cute... just as you said... if only reality were like this! sigh!

bybyyu
Sony89 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
that was really really cute!
HeroinVampire chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
that was cute.

he's so awkward, but i guess he means well.
StarSparklez chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
High School-ish cliché of SQUEE! XD I loved Sasuke's cool final reply. Simple. Clear. Pure love. XD Well done! ;D And much love! StarSparklez
dark Alley chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
AMAZING! This is such an extra touch to your beginning. It's kind of like the girlish little input that would probably never happen in real life but we sure as hell can dream it will, and compare every other boy to our non-realistic fantasies. ;) But boys have their non-realistic fantasies too. So blah on them! haha. I'll shut up now. In case you forgot because of all my ramblings: this is amazing and wonderful and, and...everything.

xdark Alleyx
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
...oh, everyone wanted to see his reaction?

(You really didn't need to do this, but OH WELL.)

...*wishes life could be like this* You're right. Life could NEVER be like this. She probably would have been rejected...

...but she wasn't neccessarily accepted either...So far Sasuke still is making it seem like they are at least friends...

WHICH KEEPS IT REAL.

...I LOVE THE EARPHONE MOMENT. I just could imagine the earphones and the ipod...and it was a very pretty picture.
extraordinaire chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
You're right. Why CAN'T life be this cliche? But anyways, superly cute! I really wanted to write something flirty, but it's not my thing and I'm pretty chicken. But anyways, this was really cute and I hope you have a great summer! (and good year)
diet coffee chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Short and sweet, loved the wisp of cute romance :)
Withdrawn chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Nice. Sweet, cute but not over the top, simple, and the sort of awkward conversation that always happens after you tell a person something like that and almost immediately afterward kick yourself for even thinking it, never mind telling it to said person. It was accurate when it comes to awkward moments, and what more can one honestly ask for when it comes to looking for a romance story that trying to seem at least somewhat plausible in real life without the reader thinking 'oh yea, that's plausible, like once every two million years.'.. Either way, I really liked this and it seems like a well-written conclusion too unwritten (... there's a pun there, and it makes me really depressed for some reason..). Thanks for writing this, to answer all the reader's questions... plus we got to see embarrassed Sasuke, and we seriously don't get that enough these days.
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »