Reviews for unwritten
Withdrawn chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Nice. Sweet, cute but not over the top, simple, and the sort of awkward conversation that always happens after you tell a person something like that and almost immediately afterward kick yourself for even thinking it, never mind telling it to said person. It was accurate when it comes to awkward moments, and what more can one honestly ask for when it comes to looking for a romance story that trying to seem at least somewhat plausible in real life without the reader thinking 'oh yea, that's plausible, like once every two million years.'.. Either way, I really liked this and it seems like a well-written conclusion too unwritten (... there's a pun there, and it makes me really depressed for some reason..). Thanks for writing this, to answer all the reader's questions... plus we got to see embarrassed Sasuke, and we seriously don't get that enough these days.
waveblader213 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
that was definitely so sasuke. I'm glad that was how it ended. I love it
Moon-Diva chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Aw... that wa ! .

I was wondering what Sasuke would do after he read the note.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Yeah, he's going to save her a seat! That made me squeal like a pig...Right, well anyway, awesome ending to this fic. I laughed when she said "Did you like, barely pass?", tis very amusing.
quivering quill chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
i want to know what the message was! i liked the oneshot :)
Jordiekkthxbai chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Aww, it's definitely a start huh?

So cute, Sasuke and his awkward emotion-showing!

Thankies for the sequel anyways!

Loved it

Affinitive chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Itachi-kunsOneTrueLover chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
aw how cutee! i really liked this! cant wait to read more from you!
candyluver chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Aw! Such a cute fic! Not much action, but hello? Who cares! It's too awesomely cute to even care about that. I love it!
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
well i liked it! i thought that it was great! so AWESOME JOB!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Okat, so your Sasuke is the most perfect guy ever, but this seriously makes me emo.

And-hah. Different order - well, just opposite - but besides International Business, Sakura has my same first-semester schedule.

Yeah. Still. Ew.

And okay dude, the picture of Sasuke with earphones - NOT GETTING OVER THAT. ADD IT IN TO YOUR GOLF STORY WHICH I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA WRITE.
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
CallMeClandestine chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
so sweet. yeah, if life were this cliche, then we'd all be happy. one can only wish. sasuke was so cute and kinda flustered but still cool and calm and aw. god, i wish this would happen 2 me in the guidance office, instead of me just sitting on the bench for freaking ever and then my counselor asking me to come again the next day. love this fic!
InsomniacNarutoReader chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
ahh to funny!

now go update getting over it and count me in!

*gives overly serious look*
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
AWW CUTE! This was good enough to be made into a full blown story! Too bad it's over..T_T

Good job anyways P