Reviews for Harry Potter a New War
Carling chapter 8 . 4/16
This makes no freaking sense. Harry caught Ginny cheating. He knows now that Ron also likely would cheat on Hermione under the same circumstances. He and Hermione just admitted and figured out they love each other. So what the hell is he doing talking about giving those nasty azz Weasleys second chances. Second chances to cheat on them? Idiotic!
Mariano chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Never felt the need to flame anyone... until you.
Consider this the worst sort of flame for such a giant bag of crap that you've written.
cassy1994 chapter 32 . 8/28/2011
wow so that was an interesting alternate ending! And what's funny is that I finished reading this while watching a movie with the guy who played snape in it, yea it was really creepy while reading this and then suddenly hear snape's voice. But this was awesome
Helena Alexandra chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
urg, can you say love quintangle?

Seamus Ginny Harry Hermione Ron

just bloody wonderful
Scabbers1957 chapter 32 . 1/18/2010
Aw crap...not the RED GLEAM ! Does this mean there will be a sequel?

Maybe it was just the lighting..yeaa that's it, it was just the lighting..you know like how you sometimes get red eyes when a picture is taken...or does that mean you are possessed by the evil KODAK CAMERA! Oh no I have several pics with red eyes...\

duududuh

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahah! I vill take over ze vurld

lol good story by the way
wizmage chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
Great story, way to go very suspenseful.
sesshomaru's loving mate chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
cool
bioncafemme chapter 32 . 5/29/2009
Red Gleam? Oh no! lol Well I am glad our Harry and Hermione are engaged *sniffle* its wonderful. ) This was excellent, thank you!
dancer in the rain chapter 32 . 3/21/2009
amazing
pstibbons chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Wow. Ron actually did something sensible. Speaking the truth despite the cost. I am impressed.
White-Knights chapter 32 . 11/6/2008
Nice ending.
old-crow chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Just have him get run over by a lorry and please remove him from the story.
old-crow chapter 17 . 11/5/2008
Seventeen chapters and she's still in the story?
old-crow chapter 16 . 11/5/2008
Please take the Weasleys, deposit them back at the burrow where they belong and get on with the Harmoney.
old-crow chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
Gryffindor's sword through her ears?

Perhaps a double impalement?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »