Reviews for The Reader
Nolifesoiread chapter 40 . 8/3
I loved this story. Not many stories have actually made me cry but this did. I have to really get into and attached to characters to cry. Thank you.
Beautiful story. Made me cry more than once. Thank you
Jane chapter 40 . 7/3
What did I just read. I don't know if I am ok. Like, there is so much going on right now. I want to cry, scream, cheer, laugh and curl up in a ball and die all at the same time. Bravo to you my friend. You have done me proud. You have done Jo proud. Most importantly, I say this with high regard, you have done the story proud.
xfirstofhername chapter 40 . 6/8
So, I recently finished rereading the Harry Potter series and needed something to dull the emptiness and absence I felt at finishing it. What do I do then? I read fanfiction to dull my sorrows. I didn't know what to expect when I came upon your fic (plot lines taking someone from our world and bringing them into a fictional one isn't generally a choice I like), but it ended up being one of my favorites.

The characterization was what pulled me in. I want, more than anything, for James and Sirius and Remus to interact in the exact way that you wrote them. They were funny and lighthearted and the best friends anyone could ask for. It was all perfect. And your writing is enticing. There were several lines that made me just sit and ponder a bit.

I'm unsure if you're active anymore, as I see it's been 10 years alone since this story has been up, but I simply want to say how happy I am I stumbled upon this story.

All was well.
wreckitme chapter 40 . 5/28
Amazing story. Thans author.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 4/12
well i dont even need to read this cause according to your summary, that charms prevents her from changing anything, so all will be the same she wont play a part causr that would change things. and even if she did it will all end in drama
LillyLovesManga chapter 40 . 3/24
I'm crying! I'm listening to Callum Scott: You are the reason, while reading this TT
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
I know you proabaly aren't active anymore, but I just want to say that this is my absolute favorite fanfic ever. The characters are amazingly done and it sticks to the plot and it's just wonderful. I've read it almost a dozen times by now
Dramioner chapter 40 . 12/11/2017
Ok, this is my new favourite fanfic and the first to make me cry. Thank you so much for writing this, and if you can think of something to do for a sequel I think that would please all the fans. This fanfic is AMAZING. Again, thank you. Xx
Just because chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
Kara is bix nood?
Big-Sister-Marvel chapter 40 . 11/18/2017
I’ve cried more than I care to admit at your story. You are a wonderful writer and I am sorry to see this story end. I loved it, thank you.

- Big Sis
purplepoet01 chapter 39 . 10/7/2017
Awww! I really, really love this story! It gets better every time I read it, somehow, and that ending! Beautiful! (Sad, and unwanted, but beautiful!)
Leafdragon117 chapter 40 . 8/27/2017
Well...besides being one of the best (and only) Sirius/OC stories I've read, you're fricking good at naming chapters. I bet this was finished ages ago, but my only critique is the speed with which everything happened. A bit fast, if you ask me. And I can see a fellow Tolkien fan, too. ALSO OW. THAT HURT.
Anon chapter 40 . 8/15/2017
I remember reading this fic when I was in my early teens and being amazed at the story and how well you wrote it. I'm 23 now and I'm STILL amazed at how well this is written and how good it is and on top of that how well it aged. I don't think I left a review then so I'll say it now, thank you for writing this fic.
ToshimiOkami chapter 40 . 7/29/2017
This was a complete jem. I'm so glad I came across it. Thank you so much