Reviews for The Reader
1KaraFan chapter 8 . 7/21
poor Kara I can't imagine having to be around them like she is knowing their future and how little she can change it :(
nevertheless27 chapter 40 . 4/29
This is one of my favorite self insert fanfics.
No offense, but what is the point of this character/story, if she doesn't change a thing?
ObsessedwReading chapter 40 . 4/12
I've really enjoyed reading this.
Reina36 chapter 40 . 3/4
aww I loved this fic
lizyeh2000 chapter 40 . 10/12/2021
Loved your story , now favourited!
ISY chapter 1 . 8/17/2021
I’m not a fan of the oc unfortunately. I like the premise, of a character having detailed info on the future, but I dislike the execution. She’s just really dull and really gives off hopeless vibes? Like for me, I wish the story would’ve been more about her trying to get AROUND the curse and figuring out how she could maybe hint stuff without outright mentioning info. It could’ve been a build up of her sprinkling little hints here and there where at the end, they come together. I think perhaps why I dislike it is because she boasts about how important friendship is, but in the end, she did jack to save any of her friends. For gods sake… she left Sirius in jail for FOURTEEN YEARS! Like maybe if she decided not to associate with the marauders and lily, it would make more sense? Her perspective being colder and more objective, but she really seems to have developed a relationship with them which really confuses me. Another comment said she just added an alternate perspective instead of rewriting her own story which I completely agree with. It just wasn’t interesting for me to continue. The first 1970s arc was so important, minuscule changes could’ve shifted the future for the better so easily!
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 40 . 6/18/2021
..sigh
arubaturos chapter 40 . 5/25/2021
I love this story
zlizernight chapter 13 . 3/18/2021
You said in the disclaimer that JKR is a much better writer. From what I see, you were too humble.
Salma2 chapter 40 . 9/7/2020
This story started off really interesting but the protagonist is so dull that it puts a damper on the story. Her relationship with Sirius comes off very forced. I really wanted to read how you handle Sirius:s death which kept me hooked to this story and I was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events, It makes sense and ties in well to the original story.
Inv0ke chapter 28 . 8/17/2020
Im not seeing what the OC is adding to the story nothing has chaged it the same as the normal story with a extra persons view point that isn't adding much
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
not being able to do anything would be the most FRUSTRATING thing
Guest chapter 40 . 4/30/2020
I have only word to say.

Brilliance.