Reviews for The Reader
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 40 . 12/9/2013
I can't believe it. This story's ended...you're a great writer u know...and this has been such an awesome story.
Keep writing, u have lots of talent!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Even though I knew this would happen... TT_TT
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
I thought that the chapter was great :)
I love this story!

Btw is the song poor wayfaring stranger ?
lollipop addict chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
This is wonderful, and you're an amazing writer. I can't really write right now, since I'm sobbing thinking of Fred's death. I don't think you mentioned it, but I'm still not over it. Thinking about it, I think I'm going to reread the books (THE books, you know) when I've finished crying. I cried a lot reading this. You're awesome. This story is awesome. You make the characters stand out, become human and breathing, as if I was in thier heads, as if I was them. I don't really make any sense, but bye!

Keep doing the fantastic thing you're doing!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/5/2013
This story is so good. I cried for the whole second half of it. Your a great writer and I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
Mystical Memories chapter 40 . 10/5/2013
That was beautiful.

Absolutely, brilliantly beautiful.

You're a great author, you know. Fantastic, even. I read the whole piece in less than 24 hours, eating massive amounts of Pringles whilst doing so.

I'll admit that I cried at points. I guess it was that breathtaking that I let the emotion spill out into reality.

If I could choose one word to describe it, though, it would be... Perplexing.

It's very interesting, yet confusing, yet mysterious. Quite astonishing, if I must say.

I wish to speak to you, if you don't mind. You may or may not still be on Fanfiction, though, as this was posted in 2008. But if you are still on, please do not hesitate to reply to the PM I will send shortly after this.
littledozziebug chapter 40 . 9/27/2013
Wow, that was bittersweet. Thanks for sharing!
littledozziebug chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
I like your story. Your OC is interesting without being MarySueish or immature. I admit I'm nervous about where its going though given that she's so effectively gagged. Good writing.
BreeDante23 chapter 40 . 9/5/2013
You are kind of awesome... I really loved this story. Sad to see it end although the one-shots helped a bit. Any chance of another few of those one-shots?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Hufflepuff predjudice... :(
Good story, though!
Odi chapter 40 . 8/25/2013
Twice now, once as a guest and once while logged in, I have reviewed this story. But I have certainly read this story over more than twice. Honestly this story is like the best thing in the entire world, to me. I love, love, love, it so freaking much. The OC character is wonderful and not really Mary Sue, and you handle the HP characters really well. And the plot is always so fresh and great to me. Overall, words cannot even describe my intense love for this story.
star girl chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
like ha! nice
Guest chapter 40 . 8/7/2013
I love it
birdsflyaway chapter 40 . 7/24/2013
Loved this. Made me sad as well, but for some reason I'm utterly in love with this fic!
Marietta1995 chapter 40 . 6/22/2013