Reviews for The Reader
harry potter fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I read this story years ago and I read it again a couple of days ago. It is just so amazing, one of the best fan fiction stories I have ever read. Thanks for writing such an amazing story! I loved it.
L.M.D.A.A chapter 40 . 6/30/2012
Oh I loved this story so much! I spent all night reading it from start to finish :) This is going in my favorites, and I will probably come back and re-read this stroy again in the future! Ma.
Ja ne
Theogonia chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
it took me three days to finish the story because i was literally digesting every word.i've never read any harry potter fanfiction stories based on any other character than harry,ron or hermione and is the first story but i'm amazed! really you are a fantastic a student of literature i can say that you have maintain every rules of literature to write this story and i just loved can i describe i'm speechless..lets start with your selection of an was come i find this story is a miracle you know.i was searching on google for a story based on the book "The Reader."the concept is very unusual and sirius being the hero is what i loved most is the character Kara.i've read harry potter stories a thousand times.i know the characters by i saw every character and every piece of information from the point of view of reading this story from the point of view of someone who is more passive and not a part from the story was a fabulous 's like seeing myself through others eyes..you did great and i really would like to see you as an have the potentiality to be a writer and i'm hoping to read a original work of yours not a just a waste of your character Kara was stronger than the other characters because its something of your me if i made any grammatical mistakes.. English is not my 1st luck :)
lovingyouisbest chapter 40 . 5/30/2012
i have to admit, i almost gave up on this story a couple times but im really glad i finished it
Asters chapter 40 . 4/19/2012
Amazing story. Read it like 5 times now :3
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 40 . 3/12/2012
Oh, I seriously started crying. Mom keeps saying that I get too emotional. She doesn't quite understand.
a single white rose chapter 40 . 3/6/2012
Just a quick note, you used the wrong spelling of "waist" (insead of waste) in the beginning of the chapter where Sirius was wrapping his arms around Kara's waist.

Annnd oh my god, this was so intense and angsty, I don't even know what to make of it. It's been a joy to read and now I need some caffeine or candy to bring me out of this depressing stupor. This was an amazing story, but definitively a dark-ish feel to it. But I like the gritty dose of realism that comes with each chapter. Thank you for writing and now I am off to (1) see if you have any other stories to read and (2) read something light and fluffy to reset myself.
Kaegi chapter 40 . 1/14/2012
wow... this is a REALLY good story... you are such a great writer. the story made me go through everything form laughing to crying. it was so good, i'm sad it's over because i don't want it to end :'( i enjoyed every second of it. don't stop writing. i'll definitely reread it again sometime.
Laugh.While.Crying chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
First off, I should mention that I already read though this entire story, I just hadn't had the chance to review. :)

That being said: amazing job. God, this story is amazing. When it said that this story was a "Sirius/OC" story, I admit, I was wary. I had doubts on the quality of this story.

I was proven wrong on the first line of Chapter 1. "Who am I? I'm Spiderman." Best opening ever.

Also, I simply love Kara. She's the exact opposite of a Mary-Sue, and I can really sympathize with her. Her relationship with Sirius is believable as he doesn't just change his playboy ways and fall in love with her overnight. Her relationship with the other Marauders is also believeable. She didn't just automatically gravitate towards and befriend them. It took a good deal of time. The charm on her (another genius element I might add) took an emotional toll on her, and you made sure that we the readers could feel it.

I also love that you made her a bartender. You could have made her some well-respected auror or ministry worker, but instead you made her an inconspicous bartender at the Leaky Cauldron.

There simply aren't enough words to say how much I love this story. I can only ask that you continue writing as well as you did :)

Keep up the amazing work!

~ .Crying
Dobby555 chapter 40 . 12/24/2011
This story is just.. wow. Most people would of saved everyone or killed everyone, but you only save Sirius, and its's better that way.
Lielanna chapter 40 . 12/18/2011
I must say, you are one of the best writers i've had the pleasure of finding on here. i felt a tug in my stomach every angst turn. my heart jump at every passionate kiss, and my eyes tear at the horrible thing called 'fate'. you, my dear are a brilliant writer. i usually cant read more than 20 chapters on a computer but i hardly realised that as i reached the end and saw it was 40! this is truly one of the better stories out there. and im glad i found it (all be it a little late) so i thank you! My hat off to you miss!
Liliesshadow chapter 25 . 11/18/2011
I got so into it I forgot to review! XD my deepest apologize. This is one hell of a story!
Blackluvah chapter 40 . 10/18/2011
This is my new best story ever. I love it! It made me cry so much...
DamnBlackHeart chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wonderful written story. You really pulled me into it and I felt connected with the OC. She was such an interesting character and felt so real. Plus I love how you portray the characters' personality so well. Especially with Sirius. People usually over exaggerated his personality or making it as those he focus all his time between girls/woman in his life. I think you've done an excellent job in showing that yes, he knows his way around a female well but he does have more depth then that. He had other parts of his life to pay attention to and so on.

Also another thing I like is that in some of the stories I read, people tend to focus too much on getting the OCs to like and get close to the Marauders. So I like how this OC gets to know only those are always around her and want to know her, etc.

I wonder if you'll have a sequel to this. It could be a oneshot, a part of the story but not nesscarily an important part to add to this. It can just give us an idea how her and Sirius life turns out in a few years later. If they have a kid of their own by then, if they've gotten closer to the other memebers of the Order and so on. Just wondering though!

Again this was great! I'm glad I stumble upon this and read it. )
chiriko1117 chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I am really glad I found this story. You have use imagery incredibly well, and I am really liking Kara.
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »