Reviews for The Reader
Liliesshadow chapter 25 . 11/18/2011
I got so into it I forgot to review! XD my deepest apologize. This is one hell of a story!
Blackluvah chapter 40 . 10/18/2011
This is my new best story ever. I love it! It made me cry so much...
DamnBlackHeart chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wonderful written story. You really pulled me into it and I felt connected with the OC. She was such an interesting character and felt so real. Plus I love how you portray the characters' personality so well. Especially with Sirius. People usually over exaggerated his personality or making it as those he focus all his time between girls/woman in his life. I think you've done an excellent job in showing that yes, he knows his way around a female well but he does have more depth then that. He had other parts of his life to pay attention to and so on.

Also another thing I like is that in some of the stories I read, people tend to focus too much on getting the OCs to like and get close to the Marauders. So I like how this OC gets to know only those are always around her and want to know her, etc.

I wonder if you'll have a sequel to this. It could be a oneshot, a part of the story but not nesscarily an important part to add to this. It can just give us an idea how her and Sirius life turns out in a few years later. If they have a kid of their own by then, if they've gotten closer to the other memebers of the Order and so on. Just wondering though!

Again this was great! I'm glad I stumble upon this and read it. )
chiriko1117 chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I am really glad I found this story. You have use imagery incredibly well, and I am really liking Kara.
Blue Sapphire786 chapter 40 . 8/15/2011
Oh thank god! Oh wow you are good! I've read many stories where Sirius is saved, but yours is probably the only believable one! Out of all the deaths we experience, it's Sirius' that affected EVERYONE the most. Mainly because is was ALL Harry's fault! Like ALL OF IT! So even though it was hard with Remus and Tonks and Lily and James and Dumbledore and Fred, I'm glad you save him out of all of them! Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
Isabella95 chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
This story is deep, very deep. ;) In fact I think it might have changed my tought of life, at least a little bit. xD And I felt like I was actually with them all them time when I read. It is also the best "sucked into harry potter" fanfiction I've read in a while :D
irianaceleste chapter 40 . 8/6/2011
Well, Remus lives in my dreams! This was a great read. I think it could have been a bit more in depth, but seeing as we all read the books and know that Kara can't really change anything, we already know what happens so I guess there's no need to repeat those bits.
irianaceleste chapter 35 . 8/6/2011
Oh thank goodness Sirius lives. This is more like my dreams than I thought it would be ...
irianaceleste chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
maaan ... I feel so bad for her! It's almost as bad as Sirius in Azkaban.. knowing the truth but not being able to do anything about it. K, Sirius definitely has it worse, but still ! (x
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Before I start reading, I just wanted to say that I've been having daydreams and it's like the plot summary for this fanfiction so I'm really excited to read it! Oh, except since I love Sirius & Remus so much I let myself keep them alive since technically it doesn't interfere with the plot... heh. _ Time to read!
dasdfjtdf chapter 40 . 7/31/2011
THIS STORY. AHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I can't even...AHHHHH.

I just don't know how to handle this. I friggin love this story.

LOVE.

It was done so well, the situation's mental hadicaps were so realistic and well-thought out, which is what is mostly lacking in classic OC stories. And the OC herself, oh HOLY GOd. Her personality was so complex and real that I became attached to Kara and sincerely felt what she was feeling and just died inside with every bad thing that ever happened AHHHHHHHHHH.

This is really one of the best fanfics I've EVER read. Actually.

I want you to write a book, because the way you portray characters, they come alive and jump out of the pages, or screen in this case. Kara immersed so wonderfully into the Harry Potter world itself as well, even if she thought otherwise, and the plot was extremely well thought out.

AUGHHHH I JUST LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY.

Okay, I'm done fangirling. But I love you. And you're writing. And the moral of this story. Okay. That's it.
Katherine chapter 37 . 7/7/2011
Wow.. honestly the best story I've ever read.
Pearl chapter 40 . 7/2/2011
This was such a beautiful story,thank you so much for writing it
dianaprince999 chapter 40 . 6/29/2011
oh my gosh, this is the best story i have ever read! You have to make a sequel!
Odi chapter 40 . 5/25/2011
I just spent the last two days re-reading this again. I am pretty sure I have already reviewed saying this, but I will say it again. This story is one of the best ones I have ever read and I will continued to read it in the future until I probably end up having the whole thing memorized. XD
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »