Reviews for The Reader
zlizernight chapter 13 . 3/18/2021
You said in the disclaimer that JKR is a much better writer. From what I see, you were too humble.
Salma2 chapter 40 . 9/7/2020
This story started off really interesting but the protagonist is so dull that it puts a damper on the story. Her relationship with Sirius comes off very forced. I really wanted to read how you handle Sirius:s death which kept me hooked to this story and I was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events, It makes sense and ties in well to the original story.
Inv0ke chapter 28 . 8/17/2020
Im not seeing what the OC is adding to the story nothing has chaged it the same as the normal story with a extra persons view point that isn't adding much
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
not being able to do anything would be the most FRUSTRATING thing
Guest chapter 40 . 4/30/2020
I have only word to say.

Brilliance.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2020
Such an Amazing story!
SimplyRainbow chapter 2 . 3/13/2020
Don't you love it when during her sorting they rule out Slytherin because she was anti-prejudice, but during the whole sorting she was being prejudice.
Examples:
Slytherin is for the prejudice - No. No it is NOT. A majority are prejudice, but SLYTHERIN is for the cunning, ambitious, resourceful people and for leadership.
Ravenclaw is for smart people - Yes and No. Ravenclaw while it focuses on intelligence, wit, and learning, also includes creativity. You weren't TOO prejudice with this one atleast.
Hufflepuff are for people with no talent - ARE YOUR KIDDING ME? Are you legit sTuPiD?! J.K. Rowling herself SAID that HUFFLEPUFF was her FAVORITE HOUSE. Hufflepuff values hardwork, patience, loyalty, and justice. It's NEVER had a dark wizard and some really great characters are from this house.
Gryffindors are only brave - ...I can't deny that this is accurate. But Gryffindors also are chivalrous, full of nerve, and courageous.
Next time you do a sorting, please find out all the information first.
Unless the character you made is stupidly prejudice in the first place? Is that the true reasoning why the hat automatically knew she was no Slytherin or Ravenclaw? If so, then I apologise for questioning your judgement in house traits and fully admit to disliking your character and her hypocritical ways.
NansNugget chapter 40 . 12/4/2019
I have never been more wrecked than in this moment after reading a story like this. Amazing job!
Jestersky98 chapter 8 . 11/13/2019
I don't really enjoy a mc who has no real abilities of its own so not a real fan of this so far but the writing is pretty damn good so I'll continue
adelphe24 chapter 11 . 8/6/2019
Im hoping she has the forethought to become an animagus so she can help Moony on full moons when... Well when everyone else isnt available.
*eyes start burning* im not going to cry, it
*a few tears escape* definently not crying... Nope, no tears here...
Guest chapter 40 . 6/26/2019
okay so i loved this so much and stayed up til 5am last night reading it then i was dead in school but i dont care lol. i dont think im ever gonna find another fic that i love as much as this, you are an incredible author! so yeah now i dont know what to do with my life because im sad its finished.
The Witchy Writer chapter 40 . 6/11/2019
I loved this so much but now I'm sad.
Tallictr chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
Buddy, what...I mean...why write a story where the only person who could possibly suffer more than your poor protagonist is your reader? I don't want to suffer emotional turmoil when the reason I'm reading Harry Potter fanfiction in the first place is to avoid it.
M-chanchen chapter 40 . 2/28/2019
Hi,
this story is really cool. I enjoyed reading. Well done.
I especially like the scene where Sirius finally gets to know Kara's secret. Or secrets? (Her love and her past). And her interaction with the Marauders is very cool.
You got her struggle with not actually feeling like she belonged there very good across.
By the way, how old was Kara before she got send to the Harry Potter universe? I'm quite curious about her past because you stayed very vague about it, but I guess, it isn't the main part of the story.
Naumea chapter 40 . 1/6/2019
Still the best story I’ve read about the marauders. Thank you for writing it xx
620 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »