Reviews for The Reader
Saciice11 chapter 33 . 11/19/2009
Her name is Cho, not Choe lovey.
Saciice11 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
The contest won't be on now, considering you finished this story over a year ago, but I just wanted to say I liked the Princess Bride reference. I read that and was like "No... NO one has seen that movie." But then she said Buttercup and I knew :D

Love Sarah
dancingqueensillystring chapter 40 . 11/10/2009
This was amazing. Incredibly, unforgettably, and unbelievably amazing. I actually cried during some parts because I felt like I was part of the characters, like that was me going through those the things. The way you understand your characters and their feelings is incredible to read about because it makes the story so real. I can't wait to read more things by you soon.
bittersweetties chapter 40 . 11/4/2009
:) Oh gosh this story was so good.

I read it all in one going, it was addictive like that.

to be honest, i got frustrated when she couldn't change things but i was very glad she was able to save serious.

i was hoping harry would be a bigger part of it, but i guess not.

i liked how at the end sirius could relax because he knew she knew everything was going to be alright.

NikNak87 chapter 40 . 10/25/2009
this is by far one of the best fanfictions i have ever read! you are an amazing writer!
blissedoutvixen chapter 39 . 10/17/2009
This is the third time I've read this. I think it's my most favorite fanfiction.
TeBlacks chapter 40 . 9/14/2009
I really have to say that this is one of the best fics I've ever read, and I'm so sad that it's over.

I couldn't stop reading it for two days, my parents had to force me away from the computer 'cause it captured med from the first second.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I admire your origionality, it's really a one of a kind story. I haven't read anything that comes remotely close to this when it comes to original stories (and I've read a few).

Even though you changed some things, it all fit.

And you fit everything in in your story, another thing I admire.

Now I'm gonna' go check out your other fics but please;

Keep on writing! Because you have an amazing gift with the english language!
idonthaveanaccountonhere chapter 40 . 9/11/2009
This story made my life. I love it so much. It made me happy and i cried on numerous occasions. You thebestpersonintheworld. This story Love. This story over heart, shattered. Thank you for this amazing thing. Oh my goodness.
liz1015 chapter 40 . 9/4/2009
freakin amazing!
iMissHP chapter 40 . 8/13/2009
I'm french and I just read your fiction to help me with English, I mean at the beggining.

Well, it's just the greatest fiction I read, I had a lot of apprehensions before I start reading like "just a HPfan who want to meet Sirius", but finaly it isn't.

It's a true story which filled the gaps, left by JK Rowling to the imagination of her readers, in a very very good way.

cowsquashmelon chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Words escape me. Not really. In fact, I've quite a few words.

I must admit I was weary of the whole "real world girl sucked into Harry Potter" bit, but this is fantastically done. There was none of that "**gasp** I'm in Harry Potter! This is, like, so kewel!" Kara was very realistic, and you had a great grasp of all the other characters.

I loved it. It was amazing. Cannot sing its praises enough. So sad that she couldn't save everyone though. I was hoping she would have set off some sort of domino effect where saving one person allows them to save another, etc., etc.

In any case, this was amazing. Had me hooked from the very beginning.

**sparkle**muttermuttermutter**sparkle** What's that Great Idea Fairy? A sequel? Well that's a marvelous idea!

I know you have to be inspired and all to write some thing but...

Please?
ayquefabulosa chapter 40 . 7/8/2009
I am speechless .

This is the one story that has left me speechless and practically in tears at the end of it.

I cried not once but three times throughout this story.

I congragulate you because in my mind that was the best story I have ever read !

And I really hope you can make another one as magnificent as this .

:'(

And if you could, can you do a story for me !

I know alot of people ask that but thats all I really want !1

~Mad Maddie SeSe
Felis Lupus chapter 40 . 7/3/2009
O.O

It has been a very, very long time since i read something this brilliant. Seriously, it is equal to J. 's work, in my eyes.

I... just... Wow!
MYfeetAREgluedTOtheGROUND chapter 40 . 7/1/2009
this was an amazing story i hope you continue writing!

:D
jAwbr3aker chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
thank you for the wonderful fanfiction. it was an awsome read :)
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »