Reviews for The Reader
ifyoujump chapter 32 . 7/6/2008
wow you update fast! not that i'm complaining ]
ShihanaAmaya chapter 32 . 7/6/2008
Lolz, poor Remus. Hahaaha.
Delu chapter 32 . 7/6/2008
Personally, I enjoy the darkness that you've shown after their deaths. A lot of 'going-back-in-time' stories generally stop at the end of Hogwarts - but yours has lasted through the books, and that makes me happy.

Keep it up,

- Delu
Laughers song chapter 31 . 7/6/2008
I happened to stumble across your story a week or so ago. I must say I am enthralled with this story! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Poor Kara being kept captive by whatever spell that can't make her save anyone. Perhaps if she'll find a way around it.
this.hostage.stuff.is.fun chapter 30 . 7/6/2008
gooe job. loved it as usual. cant wait for the next chapter! Potter'sPenPal
Siry.Pop chapter 30 . 7/6/2008
great great great! It's amazing how fast you update! please keep it going, I was a little confused at the beggining. but it was great!

Yake care!
Hail To King Joffey chapter 30 . 7/6/2008
Thank you for reviewing so quickly! Another update soon please!
Forgive-Me-Severus chapter 24 . 7/5/2008
Ugh. I've been having withdrawls the last few days ... I've been in Oklahoma visiting my grandparents in the 95 degree weather PLUS humidity and all I've wanted to do was to sit down and read this story... They don't have internet!

So, I was very pleased to see that I had several email notifications once we stopped to camp out in a crappy little motel in Kansas ...

And it is wonderful. :)
MythologicalMango chapter 29 . 7/5/2008
Thank you for updating so frequently, I love this story.

FT
ifyoujump chapter 29 . 7/5/2008
this was really good! i don't want sirius to die.. but i know he does [
Hail To King Joffey chapter 29 . 7/5/2008
Please please please update soon! I read this story all in one go, it was so addictive! - :)
Delu chapter 29 . 7/4/2008
Oh, I do love a -good- pulled-into-the-story... story. Anyway, I like the way you describe everything, and the first person point of view is great, since I agree with a lot of her opinions. I can almost feel the frustration and anger and -depression- of everything - and it's sad. But good. Which, let's face it, makes a story amazing. That's not to say I don't love a good fluffy one-shot or anything...

Anyway, great story, can't wait to read more.

- Delu
AliceInBloom chapter 28 . 7/4/2008
I have enjoyed your fanfic immensly! It was an idea that I had at some point, but you beat me to it. Your very good at writing too. Please update soon? o.o;;

Lol, also, I like the paring of Kara and Sirius. Somehow, you just made an oddly perfect match...
ShihanaAmaya chapter 28 . 7/4/2008
-goes off in a rant how awesome Sirius is, which ends with her squee-ing-
this.hostage.stuff.is.fun chapter 28 . 7/4/2008
good job. i always say that dont i? well, its true you are an amazing writer. i love this story. SIRIUS IS BACK! Ya! this made me happy. After i read about James and Lily dieing and then Sirius being sent away, i cried. yes i cried. acctual tears! Love your story. It rules the world. Potter'sPenPal
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »