Reviews for The Reader
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
this is making me tear up...

XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
if i had 2 sit by nd know my friends were going to die, i would have totally lost it.

XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
ah! here come the tears *sniff sniff*

:P
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
you know your story almost had me scream like a little girl getting a teddy bear like 500 times, u. .idol.

MythologicalMango chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
I can't wait for more about Kara and Sirius' mission.

FT

ps keep up the quick updating! It is an uplifting thing to know one of your favorite stories was updated.
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
this chap is depressing... i love kara by the way, she's a cool character
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
hehe, i almost screamed again, and almost cried when they talked in the astronomy tower... anyway good job.
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
one word, ah-may-zing... ok i guess if ur counting syllables it's 3 but pshaw...

blueglass25 chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
You know, I read the summary for this story and kind of thought I wouldn't like it, but I gave it a go anyway and was really pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoy it quite a lot. You make Kara really likeable, which I think is difficult with a plot like this. A lot of the time when you read a story with a girl who drops into Potterworld after reading the books, the main character is a big old Mary-Sue who makes me want to gouge my own eyes out, but Kara is a really well-rounded, real character. So good work with that. This story is funny and well written and I would also just like to say I'm really amazed at how quickly you've been updating - a reader's dream! Anyway, great work, and I'm very excited to keep reading this story!

Oh, I also wanted to tell you that I thought the line

"I was so grateful for these, my completely not-dream friends, who I would have died for, if I could have."

was really quite beautiful and touching in a subtle way. And now that I've shown what a huge dork I really am, I think I'll end this way too long review.

~Blue
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
omigesus, i got goosebumps, almost screamed and laughed histerically all at the same time, and it happened more than once... ur an amazing writer, either that or i should probably check myself into a mental ward... i think it is both... anyway, good job.
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
poor remus... :(
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
ek! (IN A GOOD WAY) i sound like a dork... o well... anyway... THAT WAS BLOODY AMAZING!...sorry ;)
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
i had a dream like this once... it wuz weird...
this.hostage.stuff.is.fun chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
hey this story is great! i am only on chapter six, but i will read it all the way! i really love it because my real name is Kara! i think that is so cool! keep on writing! Minuets to Midnight1
AudioAesthetic chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
Haha, I now understand your reasoning for leaving Peter out a lot of the time. I'm glad he was included in this one, as it's a rather important moment. P

I also liked the note about your ex. Perhaps you should wait until he's not at work to chuck it at him? Less witnesses and all that.

Can't wait for the next one!
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »