Reviews for The Reader
texiut chapter 40 . 4/24/2017
Iaodnsowbsuakanqodb! Yes, that is exactly what I think right now. After this amazing story and this sad but also really fitting end. You made the characters amazing! But not just the characters but also the story plot is extremly good thought through and well written. And I am sorry that I can't leave a better, more fitting review but I really don't find the right words ro explain everything I think about this masterpiece of a fanfiction. Thank you very much for this amazing Story!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 40 . 4/14/2017
Oh my goodness! You are amazing, whoever-you-are! I love this story. It's a little dark, very sad, and beautifully written. Thank you, wonderful-person, for writing this!
Kakatoes chapter 40 . 3/28/2017
Really enjoyable SI.
IvyRose chapter 40 . 3/1/2017
Thank you so so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2017
That was epic!
anonymouse chapter 40 . 1/17/2017
I'm not usually one to get emotional while reading, but there's a reason I typically avoid marauder era fics. This story totally made me cry and feel all the feels. I'm usually not into the whole girl from our world is suddenly sent to Hogwarts trope, but you seriusly pulled it off and impressed me. Thanks for such a lovely read.
Rabbit887 chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
Noooooo Remus:'(

Brilliant story I loved it so much. I may have suffered a serious (sirius) case of feels but I'm happy I read it:)
Skendo chapter 40 . 12/21/2016
I have ended up reading this to the last chapter. It is now 1.51am and my eyes have started to shut on their own accord, but I couldn't put this story down. I just couldn't. You wrote it so wonderfully, I can't explain how much I connected to it. I can honestly say that it is a rare occasion that I cry whilst reading a story - let alone a Fanfiction, but it wasn't until I finished the last word on the last chapter, that I realised I had tears running down my face. So thank you for writing this, and thank you for sharing it with us.
- Skendo
Guest chapter 40 . 12/21/2016
What a lovely, heartfelt story. One of my favorites. Thank you.
19irene96 chapter 40 . 12/4/2016
SO BEAUTIFUL
SoullessMess chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
I just wondered... what does she look like? :)
I like this story so far, maybe going a little fast, but thats just preferenses
Mtoto chapter 40 . 8/7/2016
This is the best thing I've read in ages.

I was suspicious, for a long time, convinced that these Normal Girl Gets Sent to the World of Harry Potter -things didn't work. You have single-handedly proved me wrong. It was sweet and sad and then sweet again. I was wishing through the whole thing that you'd find some way to save Sirius and still keep the story realistic, and bless your heart you did just that. This left me very happy, thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
I don't know how good this story will be, but I have an idea that it'll be great since you named your OC STARBUCK! Frakking amazing.
Ellie Wilson chapter 40 . 7/6/2016
Loved it from start to finish! This is the happy ending that Sirius deserved-thank you for giving it to us!
IvyRose chapter 40 . 6/25/2016
Thank you for this beautiful story. It was truly amazing and I'm so grateful you kept Sirius alive. I loved it
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »