Reviews for The Reader
ToshimiOkami chapter 40 . 7/29/2017
This was a complete jem. I'm so glad I came across it. Thank you so much
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
I'm sorry but putting Kara in 6th year is like trying to teach discrete maths to someone who hasn't heard of basic arithmetic.
Hiiii chapter 40 . 6/7/2017
I liked chapter 30... and I don't know, but I thought she'd come back to our world after experiencing all that. Still a bit nostalgic.
texiut chapter 40 . 5/24/2017
Now, after reading it the second time, I am still in love with this story. It is an amazing plot and written in such a wonderful way. Thank you again for the great time I had! ~
streunekatze chapter 40 . 5/2/2017
This might be my favourite HP story. Didn't know what to expect, but I loved every moment of it.
texiut chapter 40 . 4/24/2017
Iaodnsowbsuakanqodb! Yes, that is exactly what I think right now. After this amazing story and this sad but also really fitting end. You made the characters amazing! But not just the characters but also the story plot is extremly good thought through and well written. And I am sorry that I can't leave a better, more fitting review but I really don't find the right words ro explain everything I think about this masterpiece of a fanfiction. Thank you very much for this amazing Story!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 40 . 4/14/2017
Oh my goodness! You are amazing, whoever-you-are! I love this story. It's a little dark, very sad, and beautifully written. Thank you, wonderful-person, for writing this!
Kakatoes chapter 40 . 3/28/2017
Really enjoyable SI.
IvyRose chapter 40 . 3/1/2017
Thank you so so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2017
That was epic!
anonymouse chapter 40 . 1/17/2017
I'm not usually one to get emotional while reading, but there's a reason I typically avoid marauder era fics. This story totally made me cry and feel all the feels. I'm usually not into the whole girl from our world is suddenly sent to Hogwarts trope, but you seriusly pulled it off and impressed me. Thanks for such a lovely read.
Rabbit887 chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
Noooooo Remus:'(

Brilliant story I loved it so much. I may have suffered a serious (sirius) case of feels but I'm happy I read it:)
Skendo chapter 40 . 12/21/2016
I have ended up reading this to the last chapter. It is now 1.51am and my eyes have started to shut on their own accord, but I couldn't put this story down. I just couldn't. You wrote it so wonderfully, I can't explain how much I connected to it. I can honestly say that it is a rare occasion that I cry whilst reading a story - let alone a Fanfiction, but it wasn't until I finished the last word on the last chapter, that I realised I had tears running down my face. So thank you for writing this, and thank you for sharing it with us.
- Skendo
Guest chapter 40 . 12/21/2016
What a lovely, heartfelt story. One of my favorites. Thank you.
19irene96 chapter 40 . 12/4/2016