Reviews for The Reader
AudioAesthetic chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
I normally don't read stories like this. It seems like everybody's writing a story about some girl falling into Hogwarts and falling in love with one of the Marauders. Cliche, I suppose. But I decided to read this one - something about your summary and the fact that you emphasized that she couldn't change anything made me intrigued.

I'm very glad I decided to read this.

It's actually original, well-written, not Mary-Sued, and you even have moments of being profound. There are a few typos here and there, and it's not perfect obviously, but I enjoy reading it. Well done.
Siverinewolf chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
I just love your plotline! Please update soon!
Forgive-Me-Severus chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Okay, a few things ...

Number one: Keeping my voice down this time, I said, “James, I can’t impose on your family like that.”

“Why not? Sirius does?”

I raised an eyebrow at Sirius, who was scowling at James.

This part CRACKED ME UP! Can't tell ya why, but oh ... :rofl:

And number two: I will forgive you if there isn't an update tomorrow. I totally understand the whole work thing, but I hope to read chapter 8 soon.

Have fun at work!

:D
crabby chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
i really like your story! it's a really interesting premise, and it makes me laugh. looking forward to an update.
0 chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
no questions

comments- well written
Forgive-Me-Severus chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Aww poor Sirius not wanting to get married! And total bummer you can't just drop one itsy, bitsy little hint? :) It would ruin the story, though, wouldn't it? Hmm ... I can't wait to read more! You are brilliant at writing, by the way. I don't know if I've mentioned it before lol.
Forgive-Me-Severus chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Such a good chappy! Do write more, soon! Is Kara ever going to be able to tell them they are only characters in a story book?
Kyrie Twilight chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
really good so far. Please write more!
Forgive-Me-Severus chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
This is soo good! I think it's every writer's dream to produce a story like this (plot wise) and I must say, you do it very well. It's clever and witty and I really enjoy reading it! I hope you update soon!
SBSL chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hi there - I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful read. I'm not actually familiar with your work but I have to say I really enjoyed it Your writing style is wonderful and I look forward to seeing how you develop the story. I really love Kara in this story, I think she's my favorite.

By the way, we have recently established a new Harry Potter fanfic archive called The Dark Mark and it would be lovely to have you on board. If you're interested just check out the link on my profile or drop me a PM.

Cheers