Reviews for The Reader
SoullessMess chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
I just wondered... what does she look like? :)
I like this story so far, maybe going a little fast, but thats just preferenses
Mtoto chapter 40 . 8/7/2016
This is the best thing I've read in ages.

I was suspicious, for a long time, convinced that these Normal Girl Gets Sent to the World of Harry Potter -things didn't work. You have single-handedly proved me wrong. It was sweet and sad and then sweet again. I was wishing through the whole thing that you'd find some way to save Sirius and still keep the story realistic, and bless your heart you did just that. This left me very happy, thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
I don't know how good this story will be, but I have an idea that it'll be great since you named your OC STARBUCK! Frakking amazing.
Ellie Wilson chapter 40 . 7/6/2016
Loved it from start to finish! This is the happy ending that Sirius deserved-thank you for giving it to us!
IvyRose chapter 40 . 6/25/2016
Thank you for this beautiful story. It was truly amazing and I'm so grateful you kept Sirius alive. I loved it
UnknownReaderHasJoined chapter 40 . 6/13/2016
Bittersweet and such an excellent way to go about the ending despute the loses. Great work!
UnknownReaderHasJoined chapter 25 . 6/13/2016
I find out stupid she does nothing physically. Or at all try
purplepoet01 chapter 40 . 6/11/2016
This book is so good! It’s beautiful and eloquent, the entire way through. Although sometimes the sadness and the grief is heartbreaking, it is totally worth it in the end.
easy there cap chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
I love your story writing, and Kara and Sirius. The process of their friendship-into-relationship is steady and easy to read. :) Also, you portray Remus perfectly; exactly how I imagine him to be as a teenager. Have you ever thought about writing a Remus/OC? :)
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 40 . 3/31/2016
This story was so good! The emotion and the way you ended i t was brilliant. Out of the OC stories with Black I have read this has been the best ending by far. Loved every chapter.
lizzzsunshine chapter 40 . 3/29/2016
This is the best self insert story I've ever read! Super depressing at times, but so well written.
4everfictional chapter 40 . 2/19/2016
This story was an absolute dream, and thank you so much for putting in the time and care to take this to its completion. *bows*
sarah.clarie chapter 40 . 2/17/2016
arghh! usually I'm not a fan of 'transported into the potter universe' stories, but this was really well written. i think you encapsulated the characters excellently, and I love the dynamic of kara/Sirius as a relationship. 10/10, would recommend.
NoHappyEnding23 chapter 40 . 1/24/2016
This story was amazing!
I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down.
And you know that feeling you get when you finish reading the last word on the last page of the last book in one of your favorite series? That is how i felt when i finished this. You are an amazing writer and i cannot thank you enough for writing this story!
:'-) *tears of joy*
Guest chapter 25 . 1/23/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY?!
YOU MONSTER!
sorry i just read the title and i think i know what's coming...
:'-(