Reviews for The Reader
IvyRose chapter 40 . 6/25/2016
Thank you for this beautiful story. It was truly amazing and I'm so grateful you kept Sirius alive. I loved it
UnknownReaderHasJoined chapter 40 . 6/13/2016
Bittersweet and such an excellent way to go about the ending despute the loses. Great work!
UnknownReaderHasJoined chapter 25 . 6/13/2016
I find out stupid she does nothing physically. Or at all try
purplepoet01 chapter 40 . 6/11/2016
This book is so good! It’s beautiful and eloquent, the entire way through. Although sometimes the sadness and the grief is heartbreaking, it is totally worth it in the end.
easy there cap chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
I love your story writing, and Kara and Sirius. The process of their friendship-into-relationship is steady and easy to read. :) Also, you portray Remus perfectly; exactly how I imagine him to be as a teenager. Have you ever thought about writing a Remus/OC? :)
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 40 . 3/31/2016
This story was so good! The emotion and the way you ended i t was brilliant. Out of the OC stories with Black I have read this has been the best ending by far. Loved every chapter.
lizzzsunshine chapter 40 . 3/29/2016
This is the best self insert story I've ever read! Super depressing at times, but so well written.
4everfictional chapter 40 . 2/19/2016
This story was an absolute dream, and thank you so much for putting in the time and care to take this to its completion. *bows*
sarah.clarie chapter 40 . 2/17/2016
arghh! usually I'm not a fan of 'transported into the potter universe' stories, but this was really well written. i think you encapsulated the characters excellently, and I love the dynamic of kara/Sirius as a relationship. 10/10, would recommend.
NoHappyEnding23 chapter 40 . 1/24/2016
This story was amazing!
I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down.
And you know that feeling you get when you finish reading the last word on the last page of the last book in one of your favorite series? That is how i felt when i finished this. You are an amazing writer and i cannot thank you enough for writing this story!
:'-) *tears of joy*
Guest chapter 25 . 1/23/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY?!
YOU MONSTER!
sorry i just read the title and i think i know what's coming...
:'-(
Guest chapter 21 . 1/23/2016
Please please please please please PLEASE don't make the potters die. it would break my heart. Like gideon. That is like killing finnick. And prim. And if you kill the others it would be like Katniss peeta and gale. Heart-breakingly crazy upsetting. Don't let the monster that took over J.K. Rowling's mind when she wrote those deaths take you over as well.
please.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
If she is friends with people who all got killed by curses does that mean...
she..will...to...?
:'-(
Total Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
If you plan on doing every Reference in your disclaimers, you frogot to do spiderman in the second chapter
AnimaQueen chapter 40 . 1/9/2016
Captivating story. A page turner. Though sometimes honestly did not enjoy what was written on some. It was a fitting end to kara thrace's.

Wonderful. I hope to read more stories like this.
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »