Reviews for The Reader
emeraldblossom34 chapter 40 . 12/30/2015
This was AMAZING and the progression of Sirius and Kara seemed so realistic.
mossboss chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
... I'm not crying.
... okay, I am crying.
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I love the part where she threatened James' vital organs with a spoon.
HpJALEX78 chapter 40 . 11/17/2015
Amazing
Silent Whispering chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
You may have made me cry, but this is still a bloody good story!
Fwiends chapter 40 . 11/11/2015
This was an amazing fanfiction! I cried so hard when I thought Sirius was gonna die! Loved this, it was very unique and heart-warming. Well done on awesome fanfic!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Thanks for at least being honest in the summary about the lame excuse of *charms* to prevent her fromeeexplaining anything. I mean why read it if it's just going to be a script fic?

I can't believe people only read fics based on their favorite pairings rather then for the quality of the writing.

You can scream in the summary favorite pairings and people will flock to it even if it's written like baby poop and the baby rolls in it.
Ranger chapter 40 . 9/29/2015
One of the best Sirius oc fanfics I've ever read
This is pure awesomeness
Are there going to be any one shots on this
Please let there be
MysteryGirrl chapter 40 . 9/13/2015
Just wonderful! I honestly love this did a great job!
Rosealena chapter 40 . 8/7/2015
I love this story! I'm so happy Sirius lived! But I also wish Remus could've too... But you've done a fantastic job! I would love it you could write one for Remus if you haven't already. :)
voldemort.toes chapter 40 . 8/4/2015
oh just oh . my eyes are actually welling up with tears because I thought this was going to be another cliché traveller story but its so definitely not . you wound the string around in your mind till you had a pattern than you knit it into this absolutely wonderful story full of riveting moments poignant emotion and a standard for all future Sirius /OC stories this is truly a gem in the never ending fields of fanfiction . if I could give medals for outstanding stories you would definitely get one . at first your story came across as brief undetailed and uninteresting but now when I think back on it I realize that when you made it sort of undetailed it just added to the charm of this phenomenal story . the plot left me wondering whether to cry laugh or just sit dazed in the glory of these wonderfully put moments for as long as I can . honestly I really loved this story so much and the fact that Kara and Sirius's romance wasn't really the most prominent part of the story and that it built up and finally just explodes in a blaze of encompassing love . sorry for this review being so long but I just had to let it all out so thanks for this amazing story ,sincerely alissa
karli chapter 40 . 8/1/2015
So sad yet happy
karli chapter 28 . 8/1/2015
I started laughing my butt of at the end
karli chapter 26 . 8/1/2015