Reviews for Untouched
Under a Rain Cloud chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
This one was great. You put some stuff from earlier stuff in, and even ended it on a great little note...Great Job!
Karma Kat 281 chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
Aw, this was so sad! But beautiful. Great job.
LuvinLyf16 chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
this chap has to be one of my fav out of all the others! i especially loved the last part about the whole blowing kiss thing. very beautiful!
KNO chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
Alzheimer's I'm guessing?

Sad.

But I really enjoyed the flashbacks. They were sweet. :D

Update soon!
Karma Kat 281 chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
Aw... I love all your one shots! They are so cute! Neji is so adorable! :D Update really really soon!
Under a Rain Cloud chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
Great chapter, I really liked this one! Sorry I haven't reviewed as quickly as this was posted, I'm on vacation and haven't had any thmie with the internet. Can't wait for more!
LuvinLyf16 chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
oh i love all these one shot! they made me cry and they made laugh! you should consider making some them into stories like "home" but thats just my opinion!
KNO chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Aw.

Such a sweet installment.

Those elder meanies, keeping Neji-kun away from his TenTen.

XD

Hehe.

Update soon!
e1nav57 chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
*Stupid !*

This was so cute!They're always home when they're together.:D
Krizzie chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
home is where tenten is. 3
Kannika chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
Aw! I love this story. My favorites were 'A Day' and 'Touch', by far. You portray Neji so accurately, and Tenten's so sweet. Please update soon! NejiTen forever!
nlightnd chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
Nice. *sighs* At first I thought Neji'd been killed off...happy to read he wasn't.
nlightnd chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Very cute ending.. "All's fair in love and war, Neji." I can almost hear Tenten's girlish giggle in my imagination after spouting that infamous quotation.
nlightnd chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Very cute. I could already imagine a more adult version in my head and I was lmfao! :)
nlightnd chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Cute. I could just imagine Neji and Tenten being dumped out of the swivel chair, can't you? lol
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »