Reviews for Wrong Side of Normal
Brittany Bennett chapter 6 . 5/7
A sort of Naruto and X-Men collab, awesome, and very well written. I love the chemistry between sasu n naru its cute. I would love to see the mystery behind this story. The pacing is just fine with me a situation involving super powered beings is almost impossible to keep still and quiet anyways.
I Cuppa Tee chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
FOR ONCE FOR FLIPPING ONCE CAN YOU JUST FINISH A GODDAMN FANFIC WOMEN! OHHH BUT YOU WANA START TEN BILLION OTHER FANFICS WHEN YOU HAVENT EVEN FINISHED ONE! THAT YOU STARTED TEN BILLION YEARS AGO! For crying out loud I have yet to read a single fanfic of yours that you've ACTUALLY COMPLETED! FACE IT ALREADY YOU'RE TERRIBLE AT MULTITASKING! YOU CANNOT DO FIVE FICS AT ONCE! And now you've probably gotten me disease and you're already dead so you're never gonna read me calling you the BIGGEST FLIPPING IDIOT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!EXCLAMATION MARK! But on another note I love all your fanfictions even though they want to make me rip my hair out and gouge my eyes out with rusty spoons because I never get to know how they end or EVEN START PRETTY MUCH! Not even gonna say keep up the good work because obviously you can't keep up with jack shit. Godspeed my friend. Godspeed
NaraLollipop chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
OH MY GOD

Please tell you haven't given up on this story. I can not put in words how amazing I think your story is. I loved it all from the first chapter.

This reminds me in some ways of marvel's X-men, which makes it even better.

I just wanted to tell you that I think this story is going great. I've read some of your other fics as well and I have to say, your writing skills are just phenomenal. I really hope you continue.
kiki2222 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Moreeeeeeee!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
interesting.. Will you still update? :)
MyLilNeko chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I think you did pretty good with this story even if it was un beta'd.
EclecticLion chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
I really hope you update soon! I'm loving this story :D
TarahimeXD chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Please update soon, its been a while.
TarahimeXD chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Another great chapter :)
TarahimeXD chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I really like the idea behind this story, it sort of captivates me.
TheQueenAt17 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
please continue this!
Ghost Lady chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I feel I'm getting desperate enough to start begging you any moment now to update...
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Is A really interesting fic! I really hope that you updated it soon!
Laura-Jean95 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I hope you update soon it's an interesting idea :)
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
AHHHHH! please update, i NEED to know what happens next!

if you don't mind, i can beta for you every once in a while.