Reviews for Waiting in the Wings
Ava Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Jacob has always had to observe from the sidelines...I feel sorry for him...

And, his thoughts have been beautifully put and framed, here...

:D
shamilk chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
lol ha ha what wings! chicken wings! : bella dont want u jacob lol keep waiting lol she aint waitng 4 u lol
FelicityT chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice 1-shot. FelicityT
MaiChloe-MaiAlek chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aww:( how sad. poor Jake, he really loved Bella.. Great Story in his POV
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw...I have always felt sorry for Jacob in the end-I wish he and Bella had ended up together.
five.four.three.one chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hey that was a great oneshot, it was really well written. :)
The Girl With The Sun chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
It was amazing... not exactly how I would want it to end (because I want to kill Jacob) but stunningly beautiful
teen freak chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
As much as I dislike Jacob's antics and fully pertain to Team Edward, this is too cute to be true!

Found a new hobby, have we?

Well you're doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work and *cough* update Varedha *cough*

Have fun writing!

TF
toonfan820 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
yayy another one! lol...once again, amazing how you truly capture the characters and their emotions...this whole love triangle thing always makes me sadT_T...hope you write more twilight_
searching4myedward chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
aw...poor jake...i love jake...however im in love with edward...quite a distinction...great story ...sad but nice
welcome to maddieland chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Goodness. That was amazing. I love Jacob.
EmmaSkies chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
aw that was so sweet! as much as im pissed for jacob i feel very bad for him. where's hi happy ending.
humbleteacher chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That is really pretty. I like the glimpse into Jake's mind.
eddie.is.the.sex chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
hello there!

we love ur story! and it's we bc there is some random sitting next to me and yeah

hi! it's relalygood and really tortured and... wretched... and angst!

it's such good writing! *double thumbs up*

x

hi i'm the 'random' sitting next to her. i love your story. it rocks my socks off, it's just so damn awesome. i nearly cried :( & ignore all my friend's stupid internet slang.(lol)

WE FUH-REAKIN LOVE U BABE!

x

PROUD MEMBERS OF EDWARD TEAM!

(hope this makes ur day! btw please read my stories! :) and search up pillow fights with edward (author) thanku!)
gothwolf13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008