Reviews for Gypsy
Noel Ardnek chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
This sonuds interesting. I am sorry for Autumn. I wonder if Peter will catch them in the act later on or if Autumn will fight back. Update soon.
keysmashtoinfinityandbeyond chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
aw

this is so cute!

plz rite more!

cant wait!
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Awesome song and please update
jazzstfu chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
You should start a new paragraph every time someone knew talks.

"blahblahblah," he said.

"Babblebabblebabble," she said.

Not

"Blahblahblah," he said. "babblebabblebabble," she said.

Get it?
SilentKnightInDisguise11 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Cool
brunette-in-black chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Oh this is so beautiful. I always wanted Peter find a nice girl and perhaps he may be her knight in shining armor or more than that her King. The dream was interesting are you insinuating that they 'all' are going to go back to Narnia. But I will not know until you update this amazing story. I really like this and I will only know what happens next when you oh fabulous author, updates this story.

love&loyalty.

brunette-in-black
Cetacean chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Good job as always!

Update soon :)
xcupcakex chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Update soon! Autumn is awesome. Yay for OC's! Keep up the good work!
brezzybrez chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
update soon.
Cetacean chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was quite different. It's nice to see a PeterOC where he doesn't end up with a Sue. The plot is a tad bit cliched, but you've done very well with it so far. I hope to read more soon.

-Cetacean
DreamsxOfxDragonxFire chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Mila is very pretty. I'm excited to see what else happens! Update soon please ]
lightning8star chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
A very good beginning for the plot, as well as, the character. I'll be interested to see where you take your story. Keep up the good work!

-Ally
Princess Lucy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Well,I like it,she isn't perfect and she has her faults,very good really ,just don't let her dominate the story give both her and Peter a chapter